Mrs Hinch #28 SwipeUp Sophie is Tattle puppet, Hinch army full of muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread name
She’ll delete your posts, keep the ones she likes most. First time mummy who uses the word bummy

I tried 🙈 it’s too long

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The house that Instagram built.

I’d like to know why Fb/Insta haven’t copped on to all these people making money from their app, or do they somehow get a cut of the swipe ups too? Seems to be incredibly lucrative and I can’t imagine they don’t profit too.
Apparently they do. Might Google it now to check x

Reactions: 4
Blimey! It’s like she’s morphed into a totally different person! I think her nose has made her look the most different.

Read in the voice of David Attenborough -
And here we see the rarely seen in public Hinch. A ‘shy’ creature that dwells in the aisles of budget supermarkets where she gathers supplies to clean her nest and plots her future moves. If you look back on early pictures of Hinch you will see she has dramatically changed and evolved to get to where she now is in the pecking order of her species, known simply as “The Influencers”. Her once rounded body has slimmed, her eyes expanded and have grown wings, the nose is pinched and the lips inflated, the shouldered are bare and always on display, and the head is crowned by a swarm of yellow butterflies. The evolution of the Hinch resulted in finding a mate, and breeding has proved successful as she is now with child. Her slender frame, once again, expanding. This will be the first of its kind - a mini hinch. We believe once born, he will be kept in the confines of the grey home, where he will live an entirely grey existence. He will have his bummy changed regularly and we believe the male Hinch will take on this main role. Feeding will most probably be done my the female Hinch by regurgitating either pasta or nachos into mini hinch’s Mouth from her own - or possibly by jug feeding. Little is known as this is the first ever pregnancy to have ever happened in the world!!! We are all learning as we go! Hinch provides for her family by hypnotising her victims with false niceties and preying on those who suffer with afflictions of the mind and then manipulating them into lining her pockets with their hard earned money through third parties. More and more is being found out about the Hinch everyday and research continues, by a group known simply, as The Tattlers. ATB.
Please offer to ghost write her second book - all in the David Attenborough style. I’d buy it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I think she will honour her mates at Febreze and name baby Hinch, Fabio.

Or maybe Leonor for her Lenor mates.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Anyone else often wonder how on earth a full time worker and single parent manages to keep their house clean, cook meals containing vegetables and fresh meat, cutting your own grass and planting your own plants in your garden and realise that that is in fact you and you manage every single week without the help of Grinch tips 🤔 (all while trying to keep up with Tattle and stalking a certain social media account)

Oh what it must be like to absolutely loaded without a job with all the time in the world to fanny about ‘hinching’, walking around shops looking at pointless cleaning products/gardening items, visiting your mum almost every day and having dinner put on the table for you via the microwave or mummy dearest, and ignoring (sorry not have time to reply to) your cult following. Ah how the privileged/spoilt princess other half live.

Reactions: 23
I can’t fathom how there’s the space to do that, unless she’s only going to have that patio left as a garden.

Mind you, the dog never gets to go and run anywhere, so makes sense that the kid won’t have a garden to run and play in either :rolleyes:
There’s a big bit of garden off to the side you don’t see very often. She’ll still have almost all the garden you see in her stories.

Reactions: 3
When you watch those rant stories and the forgotten hash tag #ad stories does anyone else hear the why you always lying meme.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Blimey! It’s like she’s morphed into a totally different person! I think her nose has made her look the most different.

And here we see the rarely seen in public Hinch. A ‘shy’ creature that dwells in the aisles of budget supermarkets where she gathers supplies to clean her nest and plots her future moves. If you look back on early pictures of Hinch you will see she has dramatically changed and evolved to get to where she now is in the pecking order of her species, known simply as “The Influencers”. Her once rounded body has slimmed, her eyes expanded and have grown wings, the nose is pinched and the lips inflated, the shouldered are bare and always on display, and the head is crowned by a swarm of yellow butterflies. The evolution of the Hinch resulted in finding a mate, and breeding has proved successful as she is now with child. Her slender frame, once again, expanding. This will be the first of its kind - a mini hinch. We believe once born, he will be kept in the confines of the grey home, where he will live an entirely grey existence. He will have his bummy changed regularly and we believe the male Hinch will take on this main role. Feeding will most probably be done my the female Hinch by regurgitating either pasta or nachos into mini hinch’s Mouth from her own - or possibly by jug feeding. Little is known as this is the first ever pregnancy to have ever happened in the world!!! We are all learning as we go! Hinch provides for her family by hypnotising her victims with false niceties and preying on those who suffer with afflictions of the mind and then manipulating them into lining her pockets with their hard earned money through third parties. More and more is being found out about the Hinch everyday and research continues, by a group known simply, as The Tattlers. ATB.
Absolutely bleeping DEAD!!!!! 🤭👊👏🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Class absolutely class 🙌🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thread name
She’ll delete your posts, keep the ones she likes most. First time mummy who uses the word bummy

I tried 🙈 it’s too long
My attempt...

The more the mask slips, the true you we see.
Shut the door bug boy, next time you pee!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

😭😂 I read that in David Attenborough voice 🤣 spot on 😂 made my night seen as I can’t watch the video for some reason!

• Heart
New thread ‘oh Mrs Grinch you think that Tattle lot are bad, don’t make those over at mumsnet mad’

Reactions: 13

This is possibly the best I've read yet.

• Heart
Thread name. Hinch throws dummy out of the pram, tattlers lovin the drama

Reactions: 4
Thread name
The more the mask slips, the true you we see.
Shut the door bug boy, next time you pee!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.