Mrs Hinch #28 SwipeUp Sophie is Tattle puppet, Hinch army full of muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit behind! But what she doesn’t realise by getting her clit in a twist is she’s getting the backs up of the mums who probably would help her. Mums do help mums when they’re not prinny little twats who have never heard the word no. People have tried to help you soph but if it’s not what you want to hear or it is the opposite of what you’re preaching, you delete it.

Get your pretentious head from up your arse and realise your tit stinks too babe. Your true colours are shining brighter than the bleeping illuminations in your garden love, even behind Gretel
Big mistake alienating herself from Insta Mums. Huge.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
A mix of names I like (in the hope she won’t take one) & my predictions for what Baby’s hinch might be named:-

Reggie, Alfie, Mickey, Bertie, Jimmy, Tommy, Billy/William, Ronnie, Sonny, Jack, George, Frankie, Freddie, Archie, Bobby

Reactions: 6
Does she truly think she can avoid the mum brigade? Shes showing her true colours anyway.
Oh honey, you are a public figure. You arent going to be able to avoid having every single decision you make regarding baby handsome questioned and judged. And that's the truth of living so much of your life on the internet.
You cant avoid it unless you're going to block a good percentage of parents, including a lot of your own fans!!
Exactly! You love all the fame and freebies? You love all of the partnerships?
Learn. To. Deal. With. It. Babes.

Reactions: 10
I really hope that her surprise and ‘rant’ about the comments on her changing table are just an act. Because if she’s surprised that that’s how other parents react and especially mums on the Internet then she’s in for a very big shock.

But I don’t believe she was surprised. She’s got a management team. If she wasn’t warned about this, then they’ve failed to prepare her properly.

Jeez after being about 20 weeks pregnant I had so much unsolicited ‘advice’ and ‘words of wisdom’ it was driving me insane. Surely she’s had the same? And must have realised with 2.5M followers it would just be multiplied many many times over?

Reactions: 13
A mix of names I like (in the hope she won’t take one) & my predictions for what Baby’s hinch might be named:-

Reggie, Alfie, Mickey, Bertie, Jimmy, Tommy, Billy/William, Ronnie, Sonny, Jack, George, Frankie, Freddie, Archie, Bobby
Baby jimmy 😫😂

Reactions: 4
I have a feeling it will begin with a H just like Henry, just hoping it’s not Harry that’s what I just called my little one
Yes H. Good shout...🧐. Harris, Harvey, Hudson, Howie,

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.