Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
On a slightly different note... and this may have already been covered... but...

HOW MUCH WORK HAS SHE HAD DONE!!!View attachment 19971View attachment 19972View attachment 19973View attachment 19974
Blimey! It’s like she’s morphed into a totally different person! I think her nose has made her look the most different.

Read in the voice of David Attenborough -
And here we see the rarely seen in public Hinch. A ‘shy’ creature that dwells in the aisles of budget supermarkets where she gathers supplies to clean her nest and plots her future moves. If you look back on early pictures of Hinch you will see she has dramatically changed and evolved to get to where she now is in the pecking order of her species, known simply as “The Influencers”. Her once rounded body has slimmed, her eyes expanded and have grown wings, the nose is pinched and the lips inflated, the shouldered are bare and always on display, and the head is crowned by a swarm of yellow butterflies. The evolution of the Hinch resulted in finding a mate, and breeding has proved successful as she is now with child. Her slender frame, once again, expanding. This will be the first of its kind - a mini hinch. We believe once born, he will be kept in the confines of the grey home, where he will live an entirely grey existence. He will have his bummy changed regularly and we believe the male Hinch will take on this main role. Feeding will most probably be done my the female Hinch by regurgitating either pasta or nachos into mini hinch’s Mouth from her own - or possibly by jug feeding. Little is known as this is the first ever pregnancy to have ever happened in the world!!! We are all learning as we go! Hinch provides for her family by hypnotising her victims with false niceties and preying on those who suffer with afflictions of the mind and then manipulating them into lining her pockets with their hard earned money through third parties. More and more is being found out about the Hinch everyday and research continues, by a group known simply, as The Tattlers. ATB.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Minestronesoup

Hey everyone, your resident environmental scientist here 🤣 Sorry not been commenting for a while but I have been reading and keeping up - honest! 👍

Firstly can a moderator tag this thread with Mrs Hinch so it appears with all the other threads if you search for it (I only got the link to this one from the link in the last thread)

Secondly, she is coming to the end of her pregnancy and, as any mother's on here will testify, she will be getting those nerves coming and fears etc that we all get. And boy it is showing!!! She is being a proper Tetchy Twat 😂

I kinda think she is due soon, as in any day now (I am calling it!) She hasn't bothered with much cleaning of late and now her daily to-do list is getting bigger and more organised so I reckon she genuinely is nesting right now.

Also I kinda think she has been SO excited about this mini-in-the-corner nursery (aka a free frikken chest of drawers, a plastic shelf and coat hooks, and a useless boring grey mobile shoved in the corner or her bedroom) that she was just SO pissed when people didn't gush as much as she expected them too and it has really got her back up.

She has been teasing people with a hint of a drawer here or a glimpse of a nappy there and building all her gushing fans up in so much suspense... Only to reveal it, waiting for all the 'I love your life, mine is so sad and pathetic, why can't I be like you' posts and what she got were people telling her she is a freeloading fuckwit or even those that love her were saying the unit is pointless and no one ever really uses changing stations, or yes I use one but you have got it in the wrong position you daft bint... 🤣🤣

Is she losing her grip? Yes!
Is she getting mum-to-be nerves and getting tetchy? Yes!
Is she prepared for every.mother.ever. to tell her what she is doing is wrong once she has had handsomes? Hell no!!!

She thinks her trolls and tattle are bad, fuck me sideways, she ain't seen nothing yet!!!! Mumsnet will rip her a new arsehole if she slips up just once 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
Brace yourselves ladies (or any men on here I’m not discriminating😂) I’m going to say the C word as she’s really got on my tits

She really is a stroppy spoilt spiteful CUNT

Throwing your toys out the ‘gifted’ pram are we now soph? Your lies are starting to bite you in the arse now

Thanks for listening 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Jdimlet

Chatty Member

I might be the owner of that bottom company...cough.
I’ve never posted on here but was following since thread 2. After Lush started being in all stories I just got this uneasy feeling, quick Google and as many say ‘my eyes were opened’.
Somehow (despite being pretty business savvy, having myself worked in sales and doing well for myself on my business Instagram) I had no idea about the eBay affiliate program, so the endless swipe ups went over my head.
I was really into Mrs Hinch from about October 2018, bought into all the cleaning products (never the swipe ups), as having just bought my first house I was in all honesty at a bit of a loss as to best ways to clean on a ridiculously busy schedule.
She was guidance for me for a while, which is mad because I now am so confused as to how I had been ‘sold’ to. And I feel so ashamed to have overlooked the fact that so many of those methods are counterproductive and so many of the products are tested on animals. I’m just glad to have seen the light and now have begun opening my eyes to more environmentally friendly options.

I reached out to Hinch before I found this forum/these threads and before I was ‘woke’ to the bigger picture. Hadn’t even heard of Tattle! I genuinely wanted to gift her something special which would have taken my time (= money), products and skills. Like any other small business of course a shout-out would have been amazing, and I certainly won’t pretend it was entirely a selfless move on my part BUT fortunately I’m busy enough as it is.
I could have found her address and just sent them but I wanted to get the go ahead, and to be sure it’d be something she’d like. I already know she’s a nail fan and figured time and practicality would be an issue once baby was here so why not have some less permanent option for special occasions.
My DM was ignored. Then not long later the infamous inbox wipeout of 2019 came so I assume mine disappeared then. Funny how certain DMs are read and shared!

Then when I saw the prices given on here/The Sun I just sniggered to myself for being so stupid to think that even a gift wouldn’t come at a price.

Anyway. I’ve avoided saying anything because my business is everything to me (within reason of course!), and I’ve worked tirelessly to build a success. I have worried about outing myself and risking army backlash but seeing other people have the same I just had to say something.
I wonder if my comment or the thread will be deleted, or how long before I’m blocked!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Perfectlyimperfect

Yep she deleted all the comments myself and that business put, obvs didn’t want her ‘friends’ knowing she snubbed another business and that Alexandra messages got deleted too, good job there’s always screenshots for evidence *dr evil laugh whilst stroking cat* 🤣

View attachment 19757
OH MY GOD SHE DELETED THAT POST FROM THE COMPANY ASKING IF SHE HAD RECEIVED THEIR GIFT TO HER. BAD BITCH!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Hollie

I wonder how possible it would be for someone with a big following to find out all the small businesses who have gifted her items, that she’s never mentioned, and pull together a list so we can promote them ourselves and buy from them?! I’d love that!!

I reckon if enough of us commented tagging the company and asking why she’s deleted their comments she’d HAVE to address it in some way!
I’ve just come across this forum 👍🏻 I sent MH a gift ( which I made) for her nursery along with a couple of other baby gifts in the hope I might get a shout out on her story but I received no thank you msg, no acknowledgement, nothing!!! Even if she wasn’t going to use it I would have expected just a little thank you DM! I never knew about her fees (just read about it on here) feel like such a knob now hahaha she doesn’t deserve my handmade gifts 💁🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 49

Posiepie

Hi everyone!! It is my first post on here but I've followed on and off for a while (I've got 2 babies and struggle to keep up to date on here and on her stories!) But I couldn't not post and get this of my chest. I started following her over a year ago when I started IVF and I was anxiously cleaning my house to distract my mind and prepare for my second baby that may never have been (she is here and perfect and I'm very grateful for that) but it does make me wonder if any of the other followers clean out of infertility induced anxiety? Because I know I would find it very hard to watch her stories now if IVF hadn't been successful. To see her being gifted all of these things that so many people never get the opportunity to choose, and I say choose not buy because it's not the stuff that is special it's what it represents. I don't own a changing table I have a mat on my living room floor that fills me with more joy than her ridiculously overpriced unit ever could. Having a baby and choosing what bits and bobs to add to your home and life is a wonderful experience that she is missing out on by having it all gifted and then possibly adding pressure to pregnant followers to keep up with her and stealing that joyous time away from them that they cannot get back I think it's so so sad. And as for anybody following her going through an infertility journey I beg you to unfollow if it makes you feel uneasy, as I know it would and does for me!
Phew! Sorry for the rant especially if it isn't relevant but I needed to get that out!! Haha!! Have a lovely day everyone!! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 47

MrsD33

VIP Member
I work in interior design and one of the things that pisses me off is people thinking that you can only have a nice home if you splash the cash!

Can any of us remember what our bedrooms looked like when we were babies?

Can any of our kids remember what cot they had?

No!

When I speak to clients I ask them about how the room is getting used, who is using it and what colour, style they like and what is there budget.

The most beautiful nursery I designed recently was on a very tight budget and everything was second hand, upcycled, recycled apart from the cot mattress which was bought new.

Your home should reflect your personality not some stranger on instagrams or some magazine picture!

Swipe up Sophie’s home does seem to reflect her personality , boring, sterile, common and unoriginal 🤷🏽‍♀️

Imagine having to live in a home where absolutely everything in it is an advert!

And now baby hinch is an extra money maker before he’s even born!

Everything he wears, his blankets, his teddies even his bibs have got Baby Hinch on them 🙈

He’s a (non) walking advert and he’s not even born yet bless him!

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Ceetee

'I'm only 29 but I love gardening' Oh fuck off with that, plenty of us enjoy gardening you're not fucking unique you absolute wet wipe. I'm sick to death of her thinking she invented everything. You're nothing but a beige (sorry, grey) piece of paper with no personality and no taste. BTW buying plastic plants isn't gardening. Idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Imaweeble

I don’t usually share screenshots but why is she suddenly showing everyone her fantastic smart meter (that she’s being paid to promote and she’s properly shown it this time) 6 days after actually filming the video?? Obvs waiting for the pay check to come through 🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Empen

VIP Member
Spent my afternoon compiling messages, facts and images and sent them to a paper 😊👌🏼
See my theory now is, if it doesn’t go anywhere, she has a form of media blackout as I’ve copied in a friend that works in the industry and she said it was interesting read- looked at her page and found so many flaws. Here’s hoping team.

Interesting the speed new people are joining too- she’s really messed up.

And firstly- pimping out your wedding at 9am. Then electricity meters, then lying about no filters and cropping it out.
You really have not done well.
I haven’t caught up for my hourly non disclosed ads yet either.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

raynorxo

Oh those messages 🙄
Mrs Hinch Mrs Hinch, what a gorgeous changing table, you will use it for years I’m still changing my handsomes bummy on it and he’s 43 in July , is that when your baby hinch the baby is due ? Don’t listen to that nonsense about changing baby head on or on your lap , changing to the side in a tight space is the way forward, ignore the advice from those silly parents with experience , you can change side on , zoflora the changing mat , pink stuff the bummy , put a couple of pop tarts in the toaster , film for stories with added swipe ups and text Jamie to come in from mowing the grass all at the same time . I cannot cope with it , all that arse licking notice me’ing the
amazing mummy handsomes dorgeous bummy , gifted this gifted my arse blah blah blaaaaaaah VOM

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Empen

VIP Member
Your response was good! If you get blocked for that, then there’s no hope lol!

UPDATE:- If anyone remembers, Mrs Hinch blocked my sister last week for absolutely no reason! So far, she has contacted some of Mrs Hinch’s ‘matey’ insta accounts asking them if they can highlight it to Mrs Hinch attention and has also DM’d and tweeted Gleam but no response from ANYONE! She is STILL so upset! It’s ridiculous, but it makes me wonder how really fragile people cope or how small businesses feel, like the hospital bag person, feel, when they have put their time, money and effort into gifting her something, for it to not even be acknowledged and in some cases blocked! I said to my sister, does this not show you that her Hinchers really don’t mean a thing to her but she’s still blinded. Little does she know I’ve found a new way of viewing 😂🙈
No offence to you or your sister- but I think this is the perfect example of the ‘cult’ style following she has created due to preying on the niche of mental health.
She planned this from the start and she is very cut throat about it. As you say, your sister has (bizarrely) contacted so many people to get unblocked from let’s face it- a cleaner and a sales woman- and a really shit cleaner at that- and she has been ignored. So imagine just how cut throat she is to people in her life.
It’s not hard to see why she is a total loner.
Today, if she didn’t have that filter on her face you’d have seen the really nasty smirks and flickers her lips and eyes make when she’s pissed off- her little tells. And she is very slowly showing them all.

I think today was actually a big win.
Look how many new members are here. ✅ look in the comments, there’s many that (before they were deleted) said her items just weren’t needed or should be gifted to those more in need ✅ she was approached by an eco friendly company and ignored them. ✅ she had two separate companies openly out her on her thread. 1) that has been ignored after being told her item would be accepted- which has cost her money- and has heard NOTHING since Feb. 2) someone that gifted her items and she’s used it but not tagged them or mentioned them in the stories, so the company has had to comment themselves about their items. ✅ she unraveled and ranted about being a sales woman and was a c**t about it and said buy my book (AD) instead of politely addressing the situation or ignoring it totally. ✅

Keep nitpicking. It’s working. People ARE seeing.

• Heart
Reactions: 40