Mrs Hinch #28 SwipeUp Sophie is Tattle puppet, Hinch army full of muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually feel a bloody fool for falling for so much bullshit from her. I class myself as relatively intelligent & definitely not a sheep BUT I really got sucked into her selling scams & went out & bought Daves & Vera’s & enough zoflora to bleeping sink the titanic! Why the hell was I so bloody gullible, god I even messaged her a few times when she was upset & in hospital 😤 I am so annoyed with myself, I feel so bloody stupid!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Totally not Hinch related...but please Google Bravecto and find the group on Facebook, certainly not meaning to scaremonger at all......I was offered this by our vet for our dog but I’d already heard a lot about it and following a group on Facebook, I said why I didn’t want her to have it ....and my vet gave me the look and didn’t even attempt to try and disagree with me 😕
Yes it really is nasty stuff x please read up on it x

Reactions: 4
Just looked for reviews on Eversmart....this is the type of disgusting management they have😡😡Homophobic arseholes!!

Should there be a #AD? Convenient product placement 🤔
View attachment 19812
I still can’t believe this bleeping woman has to have 2 toilet blocks at 1 time....is it because they are both so tit...she needs to combine them.How many things does she use to clean that bleeping toilet, there’s no way she is just going to use that 1 tablet, it will be followed by at least 1 or 2 more products.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
That ad for the smart meter was dire, she did an awful job at selling it.

Us guys are paying the tens of thousands they will have paid her to promote it as offgem allowed the budget for smart meter rollouts (including mareting I believe) to be covered by increasing bills. These free devices aren't free at all.
I'll bet she/gleam have also negotiated that she gets a cut in any future customers they get as well

Reactions: 10
She’s very pissed off at being challenged over her greed.

After all a benefactor like kind Mrs Hinch should be praised for changing the life of smaller companies and giving them her platform ( has Lewis Capaldi been in touch yet to thank you for your generosity?😉) .

Her ego knows no bounds , she really does think she’s the dogs bollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Someone’s got a bee in her bonnet today 😂
1 nil to us I believe ✋🏼
I still can’t quite believe anyone would pay the £60-80 price for those mobiles. They are pretty, so yes I would be tempted to look at the company, but their prices would drive me away.

Reactions: 12
What the duck even is "#familyfriendlyenergy" :mad:
If she really cared about her followers she would inform them of comparison sites to find the best energy deal. Not just sign up to one because she's being paid to tell you about it

Reactions: 16
After all a benefactor like kind Mrs Hinch should be praised for changing the life of smaller companies and giving them her platform ( has Lewis Capaldi been in touch yet to thank you for your generosity?😉) .

Her ego knows no bounds , she really does think she’s the dogs bollocks.
Couldn't believe my eyes when she posted about her wishing Lewis Capaldi ATB when he was top of the charts for 6weeks at the time 😂🤦‍♀️

She really is getting too big for her boots

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Just watched the last 23 hours worth of story...WOW...the mask is slowly slipping. That smart meter add that was first recorded a week ago and then the last caption being recorded today. The bitterness about the complaints about her #gifted items. The whole, I’m not a sales woman, it’s in my book speech. Just WOW! I think even without tattle I may have been a bit suspect about those stories. This is like reality tv but where the viewers get to decide on what they do next, great format for a tv show actually Soph, get on it love xx

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 19782

I might be the owner of that bottom company...cough.
I’ve never posted on here but was following since thread 2. After Lush started being in all stories I just got this uneasy feeling, quick Google and as many say ‘my eyes were opened’.
Somehow (despite being pretty business savvy, having myself worked in sales and doing well for myself on my business Instagram) I had no idea about the eBay affiliate program, so the endless swipe ups went over my head.
I was really into Mrs Hinch from about October 2018, bought into all the cleaning products (never the swipe ups), as having just bought my first house I was in all honesty at a bit of a loss as to best ways to clean on a ridiculously busy schedule.
She was guidance for me for a while, which is mad because I now am so confused as to how I had been ‘sold’ to. And I feel so ashamed to have overlooked the fact that so many of those methods are counterproductive and so many of the products are tested on animals. I’m just glad to have seen the light and now have begun opening my eyes to more environmentally friendly options.

I reached out to Hinch before I found this forum/these threads and before I was ‘woke’ to the bigger picture. Hadn’t even heard of Tattle! I genuinely wanted to gift her something special which would have taken my time (= money), products and skills. Like any other small business of course a shout-out would have been amazing, and I certainly won’t pretend it was entirely a selfless move on my part BUT fortunately I’m busy enough as it is.
I could have found her address and just sent them but I wanted to get the go ahead, and to be sure it’d be something she’d like. I already know she’s a nail fan and figured time and practicality would be an issue once baby was here so why not have some less permanent option for special occasions.
My DM was ignored. Then not long later the infamous inbox wipeout of 2019 came so I assume mine disappeared then. Funny how certain DMs are read and shared!

Then when I saw the prices given on here/The Sun I just sniggered to myself for being so stupid to think that even a gift wouldn’t come at a price.

Anyway. I’ve avoided saying anything because my business is everything to me (within reason of course!), and I’ve worked tirelessly to build a success. I have worried about outing myself and risking army backlash but seeing other people have the same I just had to say something.
I wonder if my comment or the thread will be deleted, or how long before I’m blocked!
Totally off subject but you do some gorgeous nails 😍😍 bring on payday

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hey everyone, your resident environmental scientist here 🤣 Sorry not been commenting for a while but I have been reading and keeping up - honest! 👍

Firstly can a moderator tag this thread with Mrs Hinch so it appears with all the other threads if you search for it (I only got the link to this one from the link in the last thread)

Secondly, she is coming to the end of her pregnancy and, as any mother's on here will testify, she will be getting those nerves coming and fears etc that we all get. And boy it is showing!!! She is being a proper Tetchy twit 😂

I kinda think she is due soon, as in any day now (I am calling it!) She hasn't bothered with much cleaning of late and now her daily to-do list is getting bigger and more organised so I reckon she genuinely is nesting right now.

Also I kinda think she has been SO excited about this mini-in-the-corner nursery (aka a free frikken chest of drawers, a plastic shelf and coat hooks, and a useless boring grey mobile shoved in the corner or her bedroom) that she was just SO pissed when people didn't gush as much as she expected them too and it has really got her back up.

She has been teasing people with a hint of a drawer here or a glimpse of a nappy there and building all her gushing fans up in so much suspense... Only to reveal it, waiting for all the 'I love your life, mine is so sad and pathetic, why can't I be like you' posts and what she got were people telling her she is a freeloading fuckwit or even those that love her were saying the unit is pointless and no one ever really uses changing stations, or yes I use one but you have got it in the wrong position you daft bint... 🤣🤣

Is she losing her grip? Yes!
Is she getting mum-to-be nerves and getting tetchy? Yes!
Is she prepared for every.mother.ever. to tell her what she is doing is wrong once she has had handsomes? Hell no!!!

She thinks her trolls and tattle are bad, duck me sideways, she ain't seen nothing yet!!!! Mumsnet will rip her a new hole if she slips up just once 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Totally off subject but you do some gorgeous nails 😍😍 bring on payday
They're the best and totally reusable also, I've bought a few sets in the past. Unique designs as well I got Freddie Vs Jason ones for Halloween a couple years back 👍
Shame because I think MH would have really rated them.. Her loss ATB

• Heart
Reactions: 10
duck me. Now in paid partnership with Eversmart energy. Is there nothing she won't bleeping flog?? Ffs gets me so angry 😡

Reactions: 14
They're the best and totally reusable also, I've bought a few sets in the past. Unique designs as well I got Freddie Vs Jason ones for Halloween a couple years back 👍
Shame because I think MH would have really rated them.. Her loss ATB
Ahh you have to send me a photo of the Freddie Vs Jason nails 😍

Reactions: 3
Ahh you have to send me a photo of the Freddie Vs Jason nails 😍
I tried dm'ing you on here but I can't seem to do it. If you're on IG I can dm you the post I made..also it wasn't Halloween just realised it was June 2017, Freddie Vs Jason is suitable for anytime of year right? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.