Mrs Hinch #28 SwipeUp Sophie is Tattle puppet, Hinch army full of muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sounded really hacked off at the end of the bin powder story. 😬

I can’t believe the amount of people going on and and on about that chest of drawers and how laverly it was in the comments yesterday. I even went back to look at it several times to see if I was missing something. But no. It looks cramped, over styled, impractical and just not worthy of all the gushing, ridiculous comments. What am I not getting?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

She’s struggling to hide her head personality now 😌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
We all get wrinkly hands eventually

I just look back on her first few highlights. Omg she was absolutely tit at cleaning and came across completely differently 😱
I just did the same and omg what a difference when she wasn’t paid to promote shite.
I’ve never rated her as a cleaner and it’s obvious she’s stolen tips from other people’s accounts.
Devious through and through

Reactions: 12

I can’t believe the amount of people going on and and on about that chest of drawers and how laverly it was in the comments yesterday. I even went back to look at it several times to see if I was missing something. But no. It looks cramped, over styled, impractical and just not worthy of all the gushing, ridiculous comments. What am I not getting?! 🤷🏻‍♀️
That chest of drawers is hideous, but I find her whole house hideous, far too glitzy and dare I say it, chavvy. Her style is at odds with what a lot of the big interiors instagrammers post these days.

Reactions: 14

She definitely sounded fed up in the bin powder story! Like the other day when she was shining the sink with the left over suds and said she’d never get bored of that and then sarcastically added ‘anyone got a problem with that?!’

Talking about cleaning George foreman’s 🤦🏼‍♀️
bleeping hell and most if these people are probably parents! It seems they don’t have a brain cell between them!🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Jesus bleeping christ. I do despair. A 10 year old worshipping her!
Also, who the flying duck needs FOURTY TWO tubs of the pink stuff!! Its not that great. Maybe she would know if she used it and didnt just buy it to be "in the know"
I’ll say one thing for this 10 year old Hincher she can spell a lot better than most of the adult ones.

• Haha
Today’s sort of blown my mind a little

First thing, who died and made her queen that she can get ALL the baby stuffed gifted ? Im
not jealous before anyone says otherwise but I think, frankly, it’s sickening, she did not need to be gifted that set of drawers/changing table

Being gifted clothes too!
When there are people going without ...there will be mums to be needing to keep up with what she has been given today!

I had a look at her insta Grid and the house just looks like it’s all in a black and white filter

Again just expressing my opinion and I now I’m being a cow and going off topic, but she must know that NONE of her Furniture is going to stay in the pristine condition it’s in now ? ...I don’t have children but even I can see there’s gunna be a poo explosion on the white changing table/wall 😩😩😩

Also soon as I saw the drawer tidys I knew they were Ikea ...how strange she got them from eBay guysssss 😳🙊

Oh god yes, that made me cringe more then handsomes mans
It's really sad she must have so much money in the bank now, but still keeps accepting all this free stuff, probably had enough for 5 baby Hinch's now. Isnt part of the fun having a baby going out and choosing/buying things together as a couple.

Reactions: 17
If I hear another person I know personally call cleaning "hinching" I'm going to smother them with their Minky!!!! She didn't invent it so doesn't get to name it duck off.

And if she has time to go through and delete everything she doesn't like she has time to pop a heart on the nice comments too, stop being such a witch mate, people are noticing more and more. Deleting that post asking if she got the product was so low. Just bleeping reply to them, it's not that hard to be a decent human being, all the best 🙄
Come on MH how does it really
Make u feel ignoring lovely messages but responding to the “trolls” (people with a different opinion) and reading tattle all day!

Last time I mentioned bridesmaids and she was Billy no mates she ended up going “for a Chinese”. With one mate you saw. And she treated her like a slave too.

Hinch is SO ruthless I think she’d sue her mates for deformation of character if she found out they said anything against her.
I’ve often wondered this. I can only assume that before they started this Mrs Hinch nonsense, Jamie & Soph tracked down anyone she had contact with from school onwards & paid them to sign contracts promising not to out her. If it happened before she was Mrs Hinch I’m sure most people were happy to be bunged a few quid to sign something, it was probably presented in such a way that said they didn’t expect her to become famous, but just in case she does, could you please not say anything?
Otherwise there MUST be people she was at school with, who worked with her etc who she’s been awful to. Or even just people who can refute her ‘just a hairdresser’ thing. We all know she was an award winning saleswoman, but no former colleagues have ever come forward. I can imagine she happily pushed anyone aside who may have stopped her being a top seller so surely there’s disgruntled ex colleagues? She’s hasnt been with Gleam forever, people would have come forward before she had their protection.

Reactions: 7
What I don’t understand is why everyone calls it hinching! It’s bloody cleaning! And I’m pretty sure people have been cleaning for 1000’s of years in one form or another.
She doesn’t make anything easier for anyone, I follow TOMM and the half an hour a day in each room really helps me instead of doing it all in one go, but Hinching has no structure to it and I swear she cleans stuff that’s already clean? 🤷‍♀️
Stupid woman.

Reactions: 20
What I don’t understand is why everyone calls it hinching! It’s bloody cleaning! And I’m pretty sure people have been cleaning for 1000’s of years in one form or another.
She doesn’t make anything easier for anyone, I follow TOMM and the half an hour a day in each room really helps me instead of doing it all in one go, but Hinching has no structure to it and I swear she cleans stuff that’s already clean? 🤷‍♀️
Stupid woman.
Spraying zoflora abiut the place and spritzing fabreeze isnt even cleaning hinching or what ever you want to call it

Reactions: 13
Thought she had ran out of CIF wipes?? Couldn’t find them anywhere apparently??
Perhaps u should look in your basket you lying sod!!
Swiftly pushed back
Ooh yes. Why lie about that? Wanting them to send more I suppose. She’s just bleeping awful isn’t she?

View attachment 19782

I might be the owner of that bottom company...cough.
I’ve never posted on here but was following since thread 2. After Lush started being in all stories I just got this uneasy feeling, quick Google and as many say ‘my eyes were opened’.
Somehow (despite being pretty business savvy, having myself worked in sales and doing well for myself on my business Instagram) I had no idea about the eBay affiliate program, so the endless swipe ups went over my head.
I was really into Mrs Hinch from about October 2018, bought into all the cleaning products (never the swipe ups), as having just bought my first house I was in all honesty at a bit of a loss as to best ways to clean on a ridiculously busy schedule.
She was guidance for me for a while, which is mad because I now am so confused as to how I had been ‘sold’ to. And I feel so ashamed to have overlooked the fact that so many of those methods are counterproductive and so many of the products are tested on animals. I’m just glad to have seen the light and now have begun opening my eyes to more environmentally friendly options.

I reached out to Hinch before I found this forum/these threads and before I was ‘woke’ to the bigger picture. Hadn’t even heard of Tattle! I genuinely wanted to gift her something special which would have taken my time (= money), products and skills. Like any other small business of course a shout-out would have been amazing, and I certainly won’t pretend it was entirely a selfless move on my part BUT fortunately I’m busy enough as it is.
I could have found her address and just sent them but I wanted to get the go ahead, and to be sure it’d be something she’d like. I already know she’s a nail fan and figured time and practicality would be an issue once baby was here so why not have some less permanent option for special occasions.
My DM was ignored. Then not long later the infamous inbox wipeout of 2019 came so I assume mine disappeared then. Funny how certain DMs are read and shared!

Then when I saw the prices given on here/The Sun I just sniggered to myself for being so stupid to think that even a gift wouldn’t come at a price.

Anyway. I’ve avoided saying anything because my business is everything to me (within reason of course!), and I’ve worked tirelessly to build a success. I have worried about outing myself and risking army backlash but seeing other people have the same I just had to say something.
I wonder if my comment or the thread will be deleted, or how long before I’m blocked!
I have ordered a few sets from your company over the years and have always been so pleased with the products and you have amazing customer service.
From what I remember you've had issues with big businesses copying your designs in the past also which is so uncalled for, you're a one woman business!

Stupid woman.
I wonder if once Baby Hinch is here she will come out with a more structured "hinching" plan similar to TOMM's one room a day plan.

Off course she will cover this in her second book 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I have ordered a few sets from your company over the years and have always been so pleased with the products and you have amazing customer service.
From what I remember you've had issues with big businesses copying your designs in the past also which is so uncalled for, you're a one woman business!

I wonder if once Baby Hinch is here she will come out with a more structured "hinching" plan similar to TOMM's one room a day plan.

Off course she will cover this in her second book 🤦‍♀️
That’s amazing! I love that! What a small world (when 99% of my customers are US and I assume you are UK!?)

Thanks for your support ❤❤

Reactions: 8
Hey! First message but I’ve been reading for a while. I used to love MH, really admired her and thought she was doing a great job at encouraging people to clean and improve their mental health. Then I saw another instagramer post about getting Tattle shut down, I came to have a nosey and found this thread. I actually couldn’t believe it! There’d been a few things I’d noticed like the swipe ups (which at the time I just thought bless her, she’s just helping us out), and the makeup under her Gretal filter which was a blatant lie. But wow! She’s pretty awful! Some of the things I’ve read about her doing, like blocking people who’ve reached out to her after loosing a child, or after they’ve gotten themselves into painful debt because her her! Disgusting. And all of these ASA rules she’s ignoring. The nerve of the woman! My rose tinted glasses are well and truly off!
I think a lot of us were like you. I certainly was. And the funniest thing is that I’d probably still be cooing over her posts if it wasn’t for the cleaning accounts trying to get tattle shut down and making me aware. That backfired didn’t it? That’s why Grinch hasn’t shared the petition, because she doesn’t want her zombies knowing about the site lol

I stopped watching her stories a while ago because I couldn't stomach them. 🤢 Decided to go take a look today after seeing all the posts and yes, her mask is slipping. Massively. The truth always outs somehow. ATB hun!

Also, that story of Jamie in the background and her comments were so 'classy' 🤮🤮

Reactions: 8
Yes don’t worry you will be blocked and deleted as soon as her gleam team go through the messages. She never answers and I doubt she even writes the essays on her grid! It’s all sales pitch!
She said on her story today ‘ it’s how Instagram should be’.
What like hers isn’t? Full on shopping page, such hypocrisy
If it’s going to be deleted, it’s a good job there are plenty of screenshots of it😉😉😂🤣

And she’s on a blocking spree. All I commented on that grid post that I think she was rude for accepting gifts and not acknowledging them. Truth hurts Soph. ATB hun 😘
But her followers never go down...why is that ?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.