Mrs Hinch #28 SwipeUp Sophie is Tattle puppet, Hinch army full of muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh I see! Well fast fashion is a whole other topic I guess. I think in my Mum’s day she would have brought specific maternity clothes and kept them for all three of her pregnancies. Maternity clothing has come a very long way over the years and fashions have changed. These days you can tend to still wear ‘normal’ clothes and just go up a size.
I’ll probably be lynched for this but I thought she actually looked nice in the lemon dress but I do love anything that shows off a pregnant figure.
I did too 🙊

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wouldn't personally wear the lemon dress but there was nothing wrong with it.

I think she looked alright in it. I am not bothered about her fashion choices as she isn't hurting anyone with it.. the real stuff i have an issue with. I think people feel like they can nit pick at anything and she has done wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I wouldn't personally wear the lemon dress but there was nothing wrong with it.

I think she looked alright in it. I am not bothered about her fashion choices as she isn't hurting anyone with it.. the real stuff i have an issue with. I think people feel like they can nit pick at anything and she has done wrong.

Totally agree.

Reactions: 9
Yes its petty nitpicking. Pointless and just makes people look obsessed and unhinged. I'm not talking about RHOH btw. I love her.

Reactions: 13
Dunno if anyone remembers,I also mentioned a few threads back, she recieved them baileys and Harding soaps and said she would review them and never did 🤣

Reactions: 11
Okay im just gonna point out a few things here-

Veg on the shopping list? What bloody veg i havent seen you eat any.
Tealights- you got a huge pack from Ikea.
Syrup- is that the sauce you use for the nachos?
Nice to see Henry's flea treatment is kept up to date.

Practicing with a cuddly toy in the crib- you do realise the baby sleeps on his back not this side and whats with the grey minkey! Your seriously telling me that is how your child will sleep, get a grip! Your a grown women you should know better, the whole 'I'm new at this' BS dont wash with me!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Okay im just gonna point out a few things here-

Veg on the shopping list? What bloody veg i havent seen you eat any.
Tealights- you got a huge pack from Ikea.
Syrup- is that the sauce you use for the nachos?
Nice to see Henry's flea treatment is kept up to date.

Practicing with a cuddly toy in the crib- you do realise the baby sleeps on his back not this side and whats with the grey minkey! Your seriously telling me that is how your child will sleep, get a grip! Your a grown women you should know better, the whole 'I'm new at this' BS dont wash with me!
I didn’t think it was a grey minky I thought it was the elephants ear 😂 otherwise nelly has pretty tiny ears haha

I’m sure she would of been told everything by midwives and probably will do what she’s ment to do but her whole persona is a stupid dumb blonde from Essex so she’ll play up for cameras as that’s her way of selling, but if she hasn’t listened well that’s her fault, she’ll just keep increasing the risk of sids for her baby, such as the grey swaddle thing and the blankets in the crib etc etc

Won’t lie, I’m loving that pigeon 😂😂

Although I WILL NOT swipe up to purchase one anytime soon Mrs Hinch so don’t bother saying how a lot of people have been asking where your dad got his new bird from 😂😂
Let's see how many hinchers end up with "pet" pigeons in their gardens tagging her in their insta pics 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Ahhh I see! Well fast fashion is a whole other topic I guess. I think in my Mum’s day she would have brought specific maternity clothes and kept them for all three of her pregnancies. Maternity clothing has come a very long way over the years and fashions have changed. These days you can tend to still wear ‘normal’ clothes and just go up a size.
I’ll probably be lynched for this but I thought she actually looked nice in the lemon dress but I do love anything that shows off a pregnant figure.
I thought that too, she’s looking a little bit healthier lately to be fair.
Wouldn’t wear the dress myself but it looked nice on her

Reactions: 10
I too like CHL- she actually makes very good points and outs a lot of stuff. But this thread is not about her. Make another if needed.

No one- to my knowledge was really saying how vile the dress itself was. They were more saying it was on the tight side, which let’s be honest- it was. But people do have a point, it is cheap and disposable fashion. A £5 dress- sorry £5.70 dress, is not going to stay in one piece for long, it will likely shrink, or fall apart at the seams etc. It’s not designed to be a long life item.
She didn’t provide details of it until Tattle started mentioning the dress either- so I don’t think it was for people messaging, it may well have been, 2.5 million people follow her (supposedly). Personally, I think influencers should promote better items, not throw away fashion etc. She has the most AMAZING platform for it. Her army eat out her hand, she could easily say, we put too much in landfill. I guarantee 100% she’d get more followers and actually more respect.

LASTLY. I think it’s fair to say everyone is here mainly because they are concerned how much chemicals/ plastic etc she uses. Her clear lies and deception. Her sales tactics. We’ve all read about the idiots with Zoflora accidents, or in water features. Breathing issues, rashes. This has all come from copying her. As has the amount of waste. She doesn’t say PLEASE RECYCLE YOUR BOTTLES.
PLEASE USE PRODUCT PROPERLY. Her house is a ticking bomb for a fire.

My huge concern ongoing is people copying with babies and children with whatever she does. Her stupidity has actually hurt people copying her already. What now? Is she going to get proper advice on childcare? All those chemicals. No. She going to spray his cot? I’m GENUINELY concerned.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm finding it hard to watch her stories now , now I know how fake it all is and how every story is staged for the purpose of her gain.

If she could only be honest with her fans and tell them about the profit she is making I think I'd not feel too bad. But she is manipulating people, notice her anxiety isn't playing up when shes adding a swipe up link.

She conned me into thinking she was " just a normal girl"....theres nothing normal about her behaviour and how she treats her fans.

You disappoint me Sophie, shame on you. She won't want to know her fans when she's keeping everything about the baby's arrival secret because of an OK magazine deal.

Sophie you claim to be so many things but you portray someone who is very different to that.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm finding it hard to watch her stories now , now I know how fake it all is and how every story is staged for the purpose of her gain.

If she could only be honest with her fans and tell them about the profit she is making I think I'd not feel too bad. But she is manipulating people, notice her anxiety isn't playing up when shes adding a swipe up link.

She conned me into thinking she was " just a normal girl"....theres nothing normal about her behaviour and how she treats her fans.

You disappoint me Sophie, shame on you. She won't want to know her fans when she's keeping everything about the baby's arrival secret because of an OK magazine deal.

Sophie you claim to be so many things but you portray someone who is very different to that.
This is how I felt. I am someone who suffers with anxiety and depression and was planning my suicide at the end of last summer. I then found her page and it helped me. To start with.... then I was stock piling crap I didn't need and got into debt which I am still struggling with now.

Sophie does not care about us. the people who put her where she is. She prays on the weak and susceptible. I was sucked into it just like so many others and it makes me so sick to think of the people still suffering at her manipulations. Luckily I saw the light and I got help for my issues that "being a hincher" added to.

• Sad
Reactions: 35

I think she’ll lose respect from a lot if she does keep it quiet for a magazine deal

I also think that for everyone that copies her and the chemicals, there’s one questioning the safety of it. If she sprays his cot etc she’ll lose a lot of people and respect and face backlash.

Reactions: 13
I too like CHL- she actually makes very good points and outs a lot of stuff. But this thread is not about her. Make another if needed.

No one- to my knowledge was really saying how vile the dress itself was. They were more saying it was on the tight side, which let’s be honest- it was. But people do have a point, it is cheap and disposable fashion. A £5 dress- sorry £5.70 dress, is not going to stay in one piece for long, it will likely shrink, or fall apart at the seams etc. It’s not designed to be a long life item.
She didn’t provide details of it until Tattle started mentioning the dress either- so I don’t think it was for people messaging, it may well have been, 2.5 million people follow her (supposedly). Personally, I think influencers should promote better items, not throw away fashion etc. She has the most AMAZING platform for it. Her army eat out her hand, she could easily say, we put too much in landfill. I guarantee 100% she’d get more followers and actually more respect.

LASTLY. I think it’s fair to say everyone is here mainly because they are concerned how much chemicals/ plastic etc she uses. Her clear lies and deception. Her sales tactics. We’ve all read about the idiots with Zoflora accidents, or in water features. Breathing issues, rashes. This has all come from copying her. As has the amount of waste. She doesn’t say PLEASE RECYCLE YOUR BOTTLES.
PLEASE USE PRODUCT PROPERLY. Her house is a ticking bomb for a fire.

My huge concern ongoing is people copying with babies and children with whatever she does. Her stupidity has actually hurt people copying her already. What now? Is she going to get proper advice on childcare? All those chemicals. No. She going to spray his cot? I’m GENUINELY concerned.
Concerns me too...I hope she has the sense not to stuff his cot with lenor sheets.....

This is how I felt. I am someone who suffers with anxiety and depression and was planning my suicide at the end of last summer. I then found her page and it helped me. To start with.... then I was stock piling crap I didn't need and got into debt which I am still struggling with now.

Sophie does not care about us. the people who put her where she is. She prays on the weak and susceptible. I was sucked into it just like so many others and it makes me so sick to think of the people still suffering at her manipulations. Luckily I saw the light and I got help for my issues that "being a hincher" added to.
I just saw your post.
I’m so sorry you felt so low that you were in that place, I’ve been there- and actually tried it years ago to get out an abusive marriage- but please know that you are very much loved and valued by so many and your life is very precious and worth living.
It seems you aren’t in that place anymore, but if you are, although I’m a stranger- you can inbox me on here anytime if you need to talk to someone. ❤

And I agree - I think Sophie preys on those with OCD etc. You only have to search her hashtags and you see picture after picture of almost identical images or homes etc. People replace their feelings with cleaning. I did this about 6 years ago- I used to clean from 7am til 10pm. I’d use 3 bottles of bleach a day. When the smell wore off I’d rewash the tiled floors in bleach again. My friends stopped coming over as they got headaches. I had anorexia. Was obsessed with cleaning and germs. When I first followed Sophie I related to her because it was ADDICTIVE and she made it that way but also “fun” with the names and the songs. As that’s worn off and the adverts creep in you see she isn’t that at all. She’s a cash cow who preys on people like you and me.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Can i just say im so happy that you didnt go ahead and do anything silly. Hope you feel better now x

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.