Mrs Hinch #28 SwipeUp Sophie is Tattle puppet, Hinch army full of muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We can....we just need to become V.I.P members remember 💁🏻‍♀️

Oh goodness, don’t say that here, where Hinch reads. She’ll be giving him a “sudsy” fairy bath and spraying him with Zo-Flo, before pinning him to her outside airer to dry off before a final spritz of Febreeze!

On the subject of the bubbles! That was a blatant P&G add for Fairly Liquid - when has she ever used suds/bubbles to clean her sink before? Or demonstrated it’s use in any other way, than the usual washing up? Who the duck has time to separate the bubbles! Have to say though FL is great for getting stubborn stains out of clothes, before washing. I’m not sure how happy P&G will be, that’s she’s basically insinuating that using fairy liquid the normal way, can cause a green dye/discolouration to products! The way she was bashing them flowers around too! I have quite good quality artificial flowers and if I bashed them around the sink, the way she was, they’d be ruined and look like real wilting flowers!
All of this and more! Was watching thinking how much P&G would not approve. People on here keep saying how she’s a top marketing thingymebob but as somebody who works in the media/marketing industry I have to say she’s an absolute car crash and probably has a plethora of phone calls and emails from the people sponsoring her politely asking her to ‘just don’t’ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m new here but lurked for a while 👋. Why doesn’t she just have real flowers, isn’t her mum a florist? Or are they an eBay purchase 🤔

Reactions: 20
Bizarrely, there’s a lot of money IN eco friendly products etc.
And she’s missed a HUGE one - I’ll give you this one.. again. Disposable nappies, which you obviously need to use when he’s first born. But, get some brownie points, and use cloth ones- use your platform for good.
With all the Minky cloths she got gifted the other day she could totally do a lovely Ad based on them. The idea of micro fiber is to not use chemicals and just use water as they actually remove germs.
She could use that as a lovely excuse on how baby dorgeous hansomes is soon to be here and shes concerned for his health so will convert to using them with hot soapy water (ironic that she actually washes fake flowers with no germs on them in that, but nothing else) with them instead of spraying tit and damaging his little lungs and the environment.
Shes contractually obliged to p&g so can still use her beloved chemicals in the bathroom and pick up her pay cheque.
C'mon Soph, we know you get every other idea from here. Why not do this one thing, something thats actually good.
Sod playing other games with Tattle and performing tricks based on what we say.. do some good for a change. Offer some actual advice, its not hard. Its says exactly what to do on the Minky packets, trust what it says ffs. You will live you know!!

Reactions: 23
The biggest concern for me is the health of that poor baby. Yes it's not right she doesn't abide by the ASA etc rules and regs and yes its not on she cons her loyal fan base (I'm an ex hincher who has seen the light) but the worst thing is this poor baby will be here soon, innocent and defenceless and there is every chance all these bloody chemicals are going to make him poorly! Wake up Sophie.

Reactions: 19
The biggest concern for me is the health of that poor baby. Yes it's not right she doesn't abide by the ASA etc rules and regs and yes its not on she cons her loyal fan base (I'm an ex hincher who has seen the light) but the worst thing is this poor baby will be here soon, innocent and defenceless and there is every chance all these bloody chemicals are going to make him poorly! Wake up Sophie.
And all other children/ babies because their parents copy her.
You read about adults who have developed rashes and breathing problems because of them using all these chemicals- so what the hell is going to happen to children - let alone their immune systems. As my mum said - a bit of diet never hurt but chemicals do.

And here’s the picture just for Tattle of her and Jamie, with Jamie not having a Gretal face, nor is it his ankles.

You’ve also got your 🤣 face just for Tattle as a 🖕🏼

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
You read about adults who have developed rashes and breathing problems because of them using all these chemicals- so what the hell is going to happen to children - let alone their immune systems. As my mum said - a bit of diet never hurt but chemicals do.

And here’s the picture just for Tattle of her and Jamie, with Jamie not having a Gretal face, nor is it his ankles.

Oh yeah I know and of course her army copy her, perhaps i should have written what i meant a bit clearer... if she wakes up and realises what a stupid a dangerous thing she is doing and addresses her mistakes with her army, one would hope it will trickle down through to everyone to stop the idiocy.

Evening Filter Free Sophie - good to see you still can't stay away.

Reactions: 9

Is Bugboy hiding his stomach, it’s a bit tit if he feels he has to.

Eat better , nutritious food Jamie and get to the gym.

Reactions: 8
Yep! Inside the house and she’s stood there filming it laughing whilst there’s a disease ridden animal stood in front of her and she’s pregnant! 😡
Alright now, that's not a very nice thing to say about Jamie!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
CHL makes a lot of sense at times but did anyone feel she went too far over the lemon dress? So what if it was cheap🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I had to unfollow when she did the live chat with herts lady. Just all too much.
Can I ask- and I’m honestly not being rude or anything else- but what in the live was said you didn’t like? Feel free to dm as this is about Hinch, or you don’t have to answer- I’m just interested 😊

I missed that live, was it awful?
Not at all. Things in the comments got out of hand about other people. But again, it’s peoples opinions I suppose. (Edit: comments were totally unrelated to the live or the people. They were snipes between other accounts)

Reactions: 8
Something along the lines pf cheap throwaway clothing being bad for the environment. Do people not buy maternity wear and keep it or pass it on anymore.
Ahhh I see! Well fast fashion is a whole other topic I guess. I think in my Mum’s day she would have brought specific maternity clothes and kept them for all three of her pregnancies. Maternity clothing has come a very long way over the years and fashions have changed. These days you can tend to still wear ‘normal’ clothes and just go up a size.
I’ll probably be lynched for this but I thought she actually looked nice in the lemon dress but I do love anything that shows off a pregnant figure.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.