Mrs Hinch #28 SwipeUp Sophie is Tattle puppet, Hinch army full of muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’ve seen loads of mentions on Instagram about her attacking/arguing with another member of the cleaning community a while back. Apparently other woman was in tears and really upset because the whole ‘army’ got involved. Does anyone know who this was because I totally missed it all and I’m really curious 😂
The Organised Mum

Reactions: 3
We need to stop putting suggestions of what we haven’t seen in a while such as fur remover and mop etc Cos she’s such a pathetic loser she just does what we put and her hinchers have no idea 🙄 also if I was her mum I wouldn’t want to be constantly filmed and on birthdays too, she’s a sad loser
I Agree 👍🏽

No suggestions, no mention of what we havent seen for a while, what she hasnt cleaned, ate, cooked, no baby stuff, henry stuff zilch..... she’ll be fucked 🤓😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I Agree 👍🏽

No suggestions, no mention of what we havent seen for a while, what she hasnt cleaned, ate, cooked, no baby stuff, henry stuff zilch..... she’ll be fucked 🤓😂
What do we talk about then? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can somebody tell me who chl and tomm are please? Like insta handle wise lol

Reactions: 2
It’s shame it can’t be discussed in private, we’re doing her too many favours
To be honest- it doesn’t matter that she does these things. Because she isn’t advertising correctly. So she does them, then just screen shot it, and forward it to ASA- as many have been doing. She product places ALL the time, and never advertises or does AFFS right, so it’s easier to get sorted if that makes sense.
On top of that she’s advising to use products wrong, which people like CHL have written to the companies and had replied about how dangerous what she’s done is.
Then we have how often she lies every frame - it all plays in to OUR hands that she does it all. She’s making herself look an idiot so it’s fine. Keep going I say.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg! As if you would let a pigeon in your house!! 😱🤬 they’re ridden with vermin and germs! Disgusting!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Sorry to bring it up if it's been covered 400 times, but what happened with tomm and Mrs h? I must have missed it

Reactions: 9
Sorry to bring it up if it's been covered 400 times, but what happened with tomm and Mrs h? I must have missed it
As far as I remember, it wasn’t a direct spat. Gem did a post warning people not to mix chemicals (bleach and zoflora, for example) and basically the ‘hinch army’ sent Gem a ton of abuse and she considered closing her account.

Omg! As if you would let a pigeon in your house!! 😱🤬 they’re ridden with vermin and germs! Disgusting!
Was it inside? 😱 I thought it was sat in the garden.

Reactions: 11
Was it inside? 😱 I thought it was sat in the garden.
Yep! Inside the house and she’s stood there filming it laughing whilst there’s a disease ridden animal stood in front of her and she’s pregnant! 😡

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s shame it can’t be discussed in private, we’re doing her too many favours
We can....we just need to become V.I.P members remember 💁🏻‍♀️

Oh goodness, don’t say that here, where Hinch reads. She’ll be giving him a “sudsy” fairy bath and spraying him with Zo-Flo, before pinning him to her outside airer to dry off before a final spritz of Febreeze!

On the subject of the bubbles! That was a blatant P&G add for Fairly Liquid - when has she ever used suds/bubbles to clean her sink before? Or demonstrated it’s use in any other way, than the usual washing up? Who the duck has time to separate the bubbles! Have to say though FL is great for getting stubborn stains out of clothes, before washing. I’m not sure how happy P&G will be, that’s she’s basically insinuating that using fairy liquid the normal way, can cause a green dye/discolouration to products! The way she was bashing them flowers around too! I have quite good quality artificial flowers and if I bashed them around the sink, the way she was, they’d be ruined and look like real wilting flowers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.