Mrs Hinch #28 SwipeUp Sophie is Tattle puppet, Hinch army full of muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought you was on point about the dress, the cheaper the clothes the more likely they’ll end up being thrown away as it won’t last long and people don’t seem to care as much throwing away cheap things rather than good quality stuff, also these cheap clothes are mostly made in sweatshops and I think these cheap clothes will have the same concept of one use plastics where they’ll only been worn maybe once or twice then thrown, hardly great for the planet we’ve already destroyed
I have vest tops that cost £1.50 from 2 years ago and I still wear them 🙊 I haven’t got the money to buy expensive clothes

Reactions: 18
I've said it before on here I know, but it drives me crazy, folding clothes on the floor (especially baby clothes) is so unhygienic! Drives me crazy. That dog has probably dragged its bum across that carpet.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Eurgh she annoys me with her constant showing off and that baby’s room is going to be so boring all grey and white, it’s needs colour for stimulation, it will probably think it’s been born colourblind like the dog 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
We need to stop putting suggestions of what we haven’t seen in a while such as fur remover and mop etc Cos she’s such a pathetic loser she just does what we put and her hinchers have no idea 🙄 also if I was her mum I wouldn’t want to be constantly filmed and on birthdays too, she’s a sad loser
Have t seen her using the thrush inducing bath bombs in a while have we 😜 (no this is not me wanting a pregnant woman to get thrush )

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have t seen her using the thrush inducing bath bombs in a while have we 😜 (no this is not me wanting a pregnant woman to get thrush )
Eurgh I bloody hate bath bombs, my sister always gets me some from lush on bdays and xmas and she always chooses the bright dark colours and ones full of glitter! Then it leaves marks on the baths and glitter sparkles for bloody ages even after I cleaned it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry if it's already been said, but do you think she got a new table because her old one was 90% undiluted zoflora and she suddenly realised she was about to start a bonfire in her kitchen. Because the way she just swapped out a perfectly good table without explaining that pouring zoflora all over it was dangerous was a crappy.
Another cleaning account revealed how dangerous spraying fabric softener on furnishings as it makes them flammable, I’ve noticed she doesn’t seem to show her doing it anymore but she hasn’t admitted it was a mistake and asked anyone to stop doing it??

Reactions: 16
Another cleaning account revealed how dangerous spraying fabric softener on furnishings as it makes them flammable, I’ve noticed she doesn’t seem to show her doing it anymore but she hasn’t admitted it was a mistake and asked anyone to stop doing it??
She’s paid very well to advertise febreze now, and sprays that everywhere instead 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Yes so her hinchers are probably still doing it. And spraying lenor about. It's all going to come crashing down one day, she can't keep getting away with all this bullshit.

Ah I see. Dont see her chucking zoflora all over this one though.
Yep something bad is going to happen. I just wish she would address it. Tbh I got banned from a hinch Facebook group for telling someone that they shouldn't be spraying lenor here there and everywhere.
And Mrs hinch excuse is people can read the bottle.

Reactions: 9
That baby mobile screams tacky & choking hazard
And for nearly 80 quid what a waste of money too!
It’s white yet again, no music, no stimulation for the baby, that poor kid is going to be bored stiff 🤣

Obvs the grinches one was gifted 🙄

Reactions: 10
And for nearly 80 quid what a waste of money too!
It’s white yet again, no music, no stimulation for the baby, that poor kid is going to be bored stiff 🤣

Obvs the grinches one was gifted 🙄

Imagine when he goes to school and walks in to a colourful classroom. Poor kids gonna have a bleeping seizure over the blasts of colour 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Yep something bad is going to happen. I just wish she would address it. Tbh I got banned from a hinch Facebook group for telling someone that they shouldn't be spraying lenor here there and everywhere.
And Mrs hinch excuse is people can read the bottle.
It doesn't help either that her groups don't have safety advice pinned to the top of the page and then blatantly lie that she has a safety advisor that has agreed everything is ok.
Theres no way of spreading the word because they delete any sensible advice going against anything shes has done or still does.
She can't be responsible for all the Hinch sites, but can be for the official one that her sister moderates and that she herself comments on.
Something bad will happen one day, and as dramatic as it sounds MH and her groups will have blood on their hands.
Why they're so scared of addressing things is beyond me

Reactions: 17
It doesn't help either that her groups don't have safety advice pinned to the top of the page and then blatantly lie that she has a safety advisor that has agreed everything is ok.
Theres no way of spreading the word because they delete any sensible advice going against anything shes has done or still does.
She can't be responsible for all the Hinch sites, but can be for the official one that her sister moderates and that she herself comments on.
Something bad will happen one day, and as dramatic as it sounds MH and her groups will have blood on their hands.
Why they're so scared of addressing things is beyond me
Did anyone see on of of the facebook groups (I think it was the mrs Hinch cleaning tips page) about the baby that got elbow grease sprayed into her eyes? Apparently the baby was taken to hospital and there was worry about possibly loosing eye sight?

I've covered the actual photo of the babys face just incase there are any rules regarding anything like this (not my child, you can still see the eye)
The post is still on the page if you search "elbow grease"
It's on "Hinch army cleaning tips" if anyone wanted to actually look.
Feel sorry for the poor child, bet the mother/parent never used the product before all this hype. Just goes to show really 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.