Mrs Hinch #279 Every little helps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If only I had a waffle maker....

#begboard
I could send you one! Bought it for my lying cheating ex and stole it from him when we split and have never had the inclination to make pizzas in it
seriously tho, hope you’re ok and you take care xx

Reactions: 7
Sorry for your loss x

Reactions: 5
Not sure if it’s been mentioned already, not caught up yet, but the BLM post is back up.... hello Zoph

Reactions: 42
Do you know what I find really weird. As a mum myself I was just thinking.. whilst soaking in the tub after a long day being a parent on my own because of the husband having to work like most husbands and I thought WHY does she never go anywhere alone? I kill for the little me time moment popping to the shop, walking the dog, having a bath once the little ones asleep or even going for a drive on my own listening to what I want.

How does she not want those moments? I’m sure most parents love some time to themselves why is everything with her a big family event. Last night did she drag Ronnie out to the garden centre when most are in bed? Does she use the car to get him to sleep? Why did she take herself on a drive I’m just so confused!!

Reactions: 23
I’m so sorry to hear this, we are here for you. I am in the West Midlands area If that helps. I’ve just had a baby and have loads of things the baby was born huge and didn’t get to use a lot of it. Xxxx
Thank you *all* so much, you’re very lovely.
I am being induced in three weeks because my baby is huge too (thanks diabetes!!!)🥲
But thank you, I didn’t post in the hopes of people offering to help out, I was more venting because I’m feeling sorry for myself & I genuinely can’t believe the insensitivity of the selfish bitch lol. X

Reactions: 22
Just saw the advert on tv. Her voice has been seriously tuned and refined in that advert. More filters on her voice than she puts on her face.

Reactions: 11
If only I had a waffle maker....

#begboard
Shall I buy you 1? Or a Georgie Foreman grill? In all seriousness are you ok. Do you need anything? Glad he’s been arrested. Cretin. I won’t offer someone else’s quote as a pick me up tho. Empty platitudes

Reactions: 6
Totally agree I suffer from anxiety and I’ve been saying all along someone with genuine anxiety would not put themselves forward the way she does, it’s all yet more attention seeking

Reactions: 11
Here Sophlo. Can you send me an inspirational quote? Our car just failed it’s MOT. £620 to put it right. Can I pay it with a post box? Maybe I can tap dance with my white cane for the blind?
And before I get “YoU’rE jEaLoUs” I have no issue with people with money. None at all. Good luck to them all. As long as they work for it and not just fleece poor people by wafting a duster and wanking a tap. And getting sent galaxy over some poor family in a refuge

Reactions: 27
All smoke and mirrors.She lives her life just as she wants to.
Mrs Hinch is a sham.Always has been.

Reactions: 13
When she said on the post box pic she wondered what the postman thought this morning , that must mean its out the front of the house surely

Reactions: 4
How do you delete a post then repost it? I didn’t think that was possible!
I've just had a look at mine and tried it out. She's not deleting them, shes archiving them, so once you take them out of archive they land back where you originally had the post

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.