Mrs Hinch #279 Every little helps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dog really snatches that treat from Ron’s hand i am shocked he hasn’t taken a finger off.

Reactions: 20
She has finally lost the plot. More money unable sense. Stupid cow.
How big is it?

It doesnt look very big to me but the way she’s took the photo makes it look like a full size postbox.

I bet its only about the same height as Ronnie

Reactions: 4
Yet again very relatable Sophie hun 🙄
Leave poor Sophie alone, she saw it , liked it and BOUGHT IT. She makes me want to scream. She just doesn't give a s**t about other people's struggles, struggling to feed their families or buy Christmas presents. What an absolute waste of money and she's the definition of more money than sense.

Reactions: 21
I hope she plans on replying to every single bleeping letter the kids put in there. The whole point of Royal Mail doing it is that they'll get a reply back 😤 bet she'll get bleeping weirdos travelling to put actual letter in to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The dog's bowl was already full before Ronnie launched the jug of food.

Why? Just why? I thought she was supposed to love Henry? Why is she killing him?

The vet that told her he'd lost weight should be struck off.

Reactions: 23
I am absolutely deceased at the postbox. I can’t keep up with these threads all the time but when I see something like that on her stories I’m straight over here, that has really tickled me this morning.
why can they just post Ronnies letter to Santa via Royal Mail like everyone else. She always has to have 1 up on everyone

Reactions: 26
She really needs to be careful with that dog. He snatched that food out of Ron’s hand. We used to have a cocker spaniel and I would never have let such a young child feed him.

Reactions: 18
I have snapped. I have finally snapped. This is the most tone deaf thing I’ve seen during this pandemic. I’ve been lucky enough to work throughout the year but my friends haven’t, my family haven’t. Poverty is on the rise, redundancy is at an all time high and over 50k people have lost someone close to them but you’ve got people like Sophie posting how she bought a big and probably an expensive piece of tat from a garden centre because she wanted to be random, it’s absolutely disgusting, especially when none of them even work! You have people like Marcus Rashford, young lad and multimillionaire pushing for a fairer society and to feed hungry children and you’ve got this absolute nobody who cleans their house for a living (don’t we all love) making millions during a pandemic and flaunting it to her impressionable followers who will think that they’re not enough or will get themselves into debt just so they can have the same tat as Mrs Hinch who will still be plugging the narrative that she’s little old Sophie who is just like YOU. I am awake to it all now, can’t believe I was ever a fan (please don’t judge me). I’ve unfollowed her now.

Can someone please explain this ,?

why? Make your own one .. christ on a bike.

Buy buy buy pointless crap in a pandemic 🤦‍♀️
View attachment 323217

• Heart
Reactions: 52
How long before the sheep message her and say they want to come post their kids Christmas letters?

She's gonna turn that garden into a Winter Hinchland I can see it now

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Can't believe I just bought a post box lol. Random purchase ever. Apart from the Polly trolley, tamagotchi, lamppost shaped choking hazards, 400 pairs or shoes for Ronnay....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Stacey Solomon's sister has a postbox in her Christmas display 🙄
There is never an original idea from Hinch.

And another family visit to a garden centre in lockdown. In my area there isn't a single garden centre with road frontage where you could possibly see anything displayed outside. They all have long driveways leading to the car park before you have any hope of seeing anything for sale - maybe they are different in Essex but somehow I doubt it 🤷‍♀️
Post box IS ESSENTIAL shopping for HER, but for the rest of the UK it is not 😡 she doesn’t care at all.
I reckon she will write the letters herself ‘Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas is a cleaning trolly which I will call Polly and promise to love forever’

Reactions: 19
It makes me so sad seeing a little boy being used for content to the point you even see him waiting for his cues and aaaaaaction 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Shes so going to be writing letters to herself with her suspect handwriting...I can see it now. OH LOOK GUYSCHHH ANOTHER LETTER FOR ME I CAN'T BELIEVE IT GUYZZZZ :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Post box IS ESSENTIAL shopping for HER, but for the rest of the UK it is not 😡 she doesn’t care at all.
I reckon she will write the letters herself ‘Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas is a cleaning trolly which I will call Polly and promise to love forever’
Dear Santa, please bring me another million cause I don't know how this happened guyzzzz

Reactions: 14
It must be a head duck being a Hincher right now.

Do they use Ariel, Bold or Fairy? She loves them all!
No one buys 3 different laundry products though, so what do they choose! They've just spent all their money on the dream team, but now have to buy Ariel.

Do they use Zoflora, Fabulosa, Flash spray or soapy water?
She loves them all!!

Do they wash their cloffs in Astonish, Zoflora or soapy water?
She loves it all!

Which mop should they use, shes used loads and guess what... loves them all?
Same goes for a hoover.

Do they buy their clothes from cheap unethical online stores, Ebay or Tesco?
She loves them all! (Not that I've ever seen her say she's bought any clothes from Tesco apart from that 1 handbag ages ago and baby grows for DoRonRon)

What make up do they buy? She loves it all!

What will they do with their Stardrops disinfectant?
Can they now only use Elbow Grease to clean a non greasy toaster?
Where has The Pink Stuff gone!?
Should they all go buy Milton? Why can't they just use the Dettol spray she loves, or any other anti bac she uses.

They must all be running around like headless chickens right now
As Janet Street Porter said "the fact of the matter is you are paid to promote certain products, is that something you can live with? It is a commercial enterprise at the end of the day" #Ijustloveitall

Reactions: 37
That dog really snatches that treat from Ron’s hand i am shocked he hasn’t taken a finger off.
I thought the exact same when I saw it!
His teeth were so close to that child’s hand. When a child is that young you need to be next to them with you hand over theirs so if the dog accidentally bites it gets you, not your baby.

• Sad
Poor Ron sees that much going into baaarskets he thinks he should be in one too...anything to keep
Mummmmmaaaaaaz from having a melt down when things aren’t in their place 😂😂🤣

• Haha
Everyone I know is working out how they are going to make Christmas work, only being allowed to set two families. Not our soph, no mention of it again.
Oh yes I forgot rules don't matter yo them.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.