Mrs Hinch #279 Every little helps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You pastry trolls are on fire tonight. I’m going to live in hope that tomorrow brings fresh glimpses of plastic grasslands. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Judging by how active her sex life is according to her book and the SS podcast and the fact she has a constant wide on over cleaning products and clothes, I’d be careful you don’t lose your shoe!
Yep, with all that “flirting” I bet her tuppy resembles a ripped out fire place
Inch High sure is a lucky chap!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I quite like it when she has days off. Although her sheep will never admit it I’m sure some of them must feel quite relieved that she’s not posting stories as I imagine she must make a lot of them feel very inadequate.
I think it’s like some form of Stockholm Syndrome 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yep, with all that “flirting” I bet her tuppy resembles a ripped out fire place
Inch High sure is a lucky chap!
Does she actually talk about her sex life in her book? And podcast with ss. Never read it listened to it, who the duck would want to read about her and inch?!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
New thread guys and a poll to keep you going .

I won't have time to do it later so I have done it now x

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.