Mrs Hinch #278 The Grinch hides the fish, they'll be served up in her next nusty dish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who regularly gets their nails done I usually get my builder gel infills every 3 weeks and god forbid I can get them to stretch to 4 weeks, I jump from the treetops In joy!
Tracccce posted this on her Insta on the 20th Septmber around the time they went to Dorest. She blatantly filmed it end of September beginning of October. Come on Soph - why lie?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
£24k plus vat, get in there, plus her crap print ad this morning. She is on a roll for the moolah today.

Here are my FAVE pieces- cringe.

Tesco seriously must think that 3.8 million of her fans will run out and buy a fluffy dressing gown and a grey trackie.

Do they not realise that half are not real, most are limited in the brain department and some maybe have money worries.

She don't half look gromless in the mirror.

I don't think Tesco offer Clearway payments?

View attachment 322698
View attachment 322699
View attachment 322700
View attachment 322701
View attachment 322702
Why does her nose look so different on each photo????

Reactions: 7
She is the worst reviewer ever, she never shows the product or explains it's qualities etc she just puts it on, flashes her collarbone and says I love itttt! What's worse as we will see her in it 10 times in the next week, then it will be binned.

Reactions: 14
£24k plus vat, get in there, plus her crap print ad this morning. She is on a roll for the moolah today.

Tesco seriously must think that 3.8 million of her fans will run out and buy a fluffy dressing gown and a grey trackie.

Do they not realise that half are not real, most are limited in the brain department and some maybe have money worries.

View attachment 322698
View attachment 322699
View attachment 322700
View attachment 322701
View attachment 322702
View attachment 322723
View attachment 322725View attachment 322729View attachment 322730
HHaha I'm sure she says "I've been asked to Teep up with...."

Reactions: 2
Someone please get Soph a verbs and adjectives for kids book for Christmas, she needs to broaden her vocabulary because that review was embarrassing 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why has one of her fangirls written to her saying she's proud of her for trying on the clothes she's trying to sell? Proud of her? For trying on clothes???

• Haha
Reactions: 32

View attachment 322698
View attachment 322699
View attachment 322700
View attachment 322701
View attachment 322702
View attachment 322723
View attachment 322725View attachment 322729View attachment 322730
Has she had a two-face from Batman incident with the Dolce Gousto machine or something..... Why is she only showing one side of her face? Smug witch

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The tracksuit is really grim and mumsy. I’m partial to a pair of trackie bottoms (indoors only) on occasions but not with a matching zip-up top. They’re even less stylish than prison trackies. As for the x-rated dressing gown display, just yuk.

Reactions: 9
So it looks like Tesco are going to be sending her clothes on a regular basis for her to review. Are they serious? Of course she's going to LOVE ITTT as no doubt she'll be choosing what she wants. My dog could review things better than her. She's definitely moving away from the cleaning influencer that she's supposed to be. Made her millions from the gullible sheep. She's so glad we liked that sort of thing from her. ERM NO, YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RUBBISH AT DOING REVIEWS. I THINK YOU NEED TO READ A DICTIONARY TO LEARN SOME NEW WORDS

Reactions: 10
I’m actually fuming I didn’t see that story earlier cos I just spent £80 in tesco on food and baby clothes for Mini me 🥴🥴 Sainsburys from now on!!

Reactions: 12
Why not get Jamie to take the photos instead of taking a selfie in the mirror so you can actually see what she's wearing? Probably wrapping up the dressing gown for Ma Baker's Christmas 🙄 I'm going to hide the range if I see it tomorrow 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hang on....why has she tagged next? If its tesco? Either im confused or she is dumb. Or both!
Looking at this picture. I genuinely think someone needs to step in. She is bloody tiny. There’s nothing to her.

Reactions: 4
I think I dislike her advertising because she just comes across as so smug and smarmy when she does anything like this, it’s so childish in her excitement of glee about her ego and the whole time she is performing the narrative you can clearly see and hear is:

‘Do I look good? Had better spend ages on my hair! Today I’m gonna have wavy hair!! oh I hope I get loads of nice messages I can’t believe this is happening to me I’m so lucky that lil ol me from the village gets to work with a huge fashion brand such as Tesco! Gonna ring mum immediately after and she can tell me how well I did and I can’t wait to get all my messages from hinchers they make me feel so good about myself! A free dressing gown! Yipeee!’

instead she likes to THINK she is doing when she’s ‘working’ but isn’t, and should be:

‘Ok great, working with this brand for a fat sum so I am going to make sure I promote it to my followers clearly, get a good lay out and shots, get the brief across, label the swipe ups and ad clearly and get some feedback from the followers, note the feedback down for my team and plan out the next ad’

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m actually fuming I didn’t see that story earlier cos I just spent £80 in tesco on food and baby clothes for Mini me 🥴🥴 Sainsburys from now on!!
I nearly spent money on clothes earlier today in Tesco I feel lucky I didn’t but I’m with you on this else where for me

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.