Mrs Hinch #278 The Grinch hides the fish, they'll be served up in her next nusty dish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A reworking of the school day song we sung...

šŸŽ¶ Letā€™s all go to Tescos where Grinchy begs her grey clothes šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When is this bleep gonna duck off? I could scream with how frustrated I am. Hereā€™s one for your troll archive Soph, I do in fact think your hands are disgusting! They look like Mary Berryā€™s and she is 85!

Nasty, but I feel better for getting that off my chest

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
She clearly loves herself and do you know what? Thatā€™s fabulous. Women put themselves down too much and if she feels like a queen, she should be owning that. Honestly as someone with severe self esteem issues with my appearance (like she has said she has) I never post pics feeling my own body and grinning in the mirror, my anxiety doesnā€™t allow it.

Itā€™s really damaging, itā€™s almost like sheā€™s using mental health as a tool to promote herself as ā€œnormalā€ trust me, anxiety is EXHAUSTING. It is tiring always questioning everything and being anxious about how you appear as it affects every day life choices like what you wear, how you present yourself. I fight this battle every day and it does wind me up she fakes it to lure people into her empire.

Anxiety. Is. Not. A. Trend!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Not once have I thought Iā€™d lay on my landing floor and take a video ... isnā€™t there a chair just a few steps away ?

Reactions: 14
When is this bleep gonna duck off? I could scream with how frustrated I am. Hereā€™s one for your troll archive Soph, I do in fact think your hands are disgusting! They look like Mary Berryā€™s and she is 85!

Nasty, but I feel better for getting that off my chest
What a nustry pastry troll you are shady!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Like a bee in my bonnet with this collab with Tesco, canā€™t just let it go now lol all I can say is Iā€™m glad I have bought my body weight in chocolate so I can demolish it tonight lol

Reactions: 4
Look at this poor petal! Bundle of absolute nerves and anxiety! Really feel sorry for her and donā€™t know where she finds the strength to keep going every day on insta. View attachment 322645

Whilst eye bleeping herself in the mirror, rubbing her leg like sheā€™s getting ready for a bean flick
Bean flick šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I got my husband good and proper in Prezzos once. I ordered a cheesecake and it came with a fake coffee bean on top. So I whispers "watch, I'm gonna flick my bean". Then after a pause pointed to the cheesecake. We got the filthiest looks from everyone close to us because we were laughing so hard we cried and couldn't breathe šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

As for that dressing gown, I got one the same from Morrisons 2yrs back, which is bleeping annoying!!
Although mine actually fits unlike hers

• Haha
Reactions: 20
For no other reason than she's worked her arse off whilst looking after two boys and that I'm bleeping super proud .... kicked out of mainstream school due to what we now know was anxiety and was always put down by teachers and graduated with honours .... I could burst :)

IMG_20201123_192749.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 77
She went into selfridges
Felt like the sales assistant looked down on her as she carried her brolly in a primark bag
And she ought the bag, matching purse and belt to spite her
Then went to the car and said she wished she never bought it. Itā€™s so extravagant and waste of money (as if she doesnā€™t waste money like it grows on trees)
Wastes money or gifted - thatā€™s our zoph

Reactions: 2
Youā€™d think now sheā€™s been doing this insta thing for a while sheā€™d be better at it. The voiceovers make me cringe and boobs even got a proper look at what she was supposed to be showing.

Reactions: 7
But didnā€™t she bring out her own grey lounge suits for that charity. Bet all the hincers who rushed out to get it are kicking themselves since weā€™ve never seen her wear it and now sheā€™s promoting this one from F&F
How is it F&F but coming soon to next official ?

Reactions: 1
How infuriating that Tesco delivery drivers who have worked all through this pandemic get paid 39% below the national average and yet they can probably pay this greedy cow a fortune to simper while 'loving' their clothes. Bad move Tesco - you can now stuff your F & F where the sun don't shine

Reactions: 19
Her eyebrow arches are so high. She's a good looking girl but why are they are so high?! They remind me of Robbie Rotten from Lazy Town, I just can't unsee it. Also, I have that dressing gown. Fewmin now.

Reactions: 11
Hearing her keep saying FAVE, LAV IT, GUYZZZ, BLOWN AWAY, CANT BELIEVE IT she is like a wind up doll she has 6 stock phrases!

when sheā€™s first showed the clothes hung up I was like what is it, wallpaper, a curtain, nothing to see itā€™s all the same durge of colour as everything else

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.