Mrs Hinch #278 The Grinch hides the fish, they'll be served up in her next nusty dish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at this poor petal! Bundle of absolute nerves and anxiety! Really feel sorry for her and don’t know where she finds the strength to keep going every day on insta. View attachment 322645

Whilst eye bleeping herself in the mirror, rubbing her leg like she’s getting ready for a bean flick
Oh duck off Sophie, we all know you never wear a bleeping dressing gown. You walk around with shoulders out at every opportunity, middle of winter your tit house is heated like the bleeping Eden Project and you expect us to believe you wear a dressing gown?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Interested to see exactly when this little collaboration began because she sure as tit should have been declaring every visit to the shop, every time she bought Ronnie more sleep suits and vests, when she bought her Christmas pyjamas from there as as AD if you’re working with them and they are p a y i n g you a fee.

Sly little cow

Reactions: 35
I. Am. So. Disappointed. With. Tesco. I. Buy. Clothing. Whilst. Food. Shopping...!!!!

If those voiceovers are a result of her media training who on Earth is teaching her???!!! I got a bit worried she had struck an actual homeward line with Tesco when I saw the fat one lying on the bed. But you know it won’t be long.

Reactions: 18
She prob filmed this the day she got her hair did.

To clarify she hasn’t designed anything. She’s simply promoting their new range. She’s done nothing for this. She’s just wearing a dressing gown from Tesco and saying she loves it. She had no part in the design process for it. I find that just pathetic really.

Reactions: 30
Is that it?, a dressing gown, joggers and a top? Wow, Victoria Beckham will be quaking in her stilettos and flares, someone call Vogue, Hinch is now a fashun designa.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Atleast stand up and show off the items properly. You lazy little so and so x

Also this might come as a shock Sophie hun but the whole world does not need to be subjected to your collar bones at any chance you have. weird 🥴

Reactions: 16
She looks like a pig in sh** doesn’t she? Looks like that crippling anxiety has really taken hold.

Reactions: 14
Oh sod off you bunch of arse licking weirdos. 😡
Is it not a bit quick to have posted her stories, scrolled past all the trolling messages 🙄 picked out the nice ones, screenshot and cropped them, edited them onto one photo with her replies and then uploaded it?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m a bit of a tattle newbie, and it’s truly a revelation reading these boards!

So she was pushing for Tesco....how, does she do it through her stories, like hinch hauls etc?
I don’t always have the sound on so may have missed it.
Double whammy for her if Tesco feature on Next website too, I wonder if she’ll be on there modelling the clothes.

Im pretty sure she wants to move away from home and cleaning fame, into fashion and tv work...this could be her break?
QVC, here she comes!
God forbid she ends up on QVC - I’m a QVC sheep 😩😩

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Complaint sent. twit!

To whom it may concern,

I am actually disgusted that I have just witnessed on Instagram that you have gifted items from your F+F range to 'Mrs Hinch' - a known millionaire who regularly is able to buy Charlie Bigham's meals in your store and thinks nothing of designer dresses to celebrate her offspring's first birthday!

As I'm sure you are aware, and your poor workers definitely will be, we are still in the midst of a pandemic, whereby the only people you should be gifting to are families who are going without this Christmas. I'm pretty sure you are wanting to plug your items so that Sophie Hinchliffe can pose and preen to her sheep and make them purchase items that they probably can't afford (something she is known for regularly - she is a saleswoman, after all), but please read the room. People have lost their jobs, family members have died, mental illness is spreading like wildfire. We can only hope that these vaccines come as quickly as they can and that we can somehow put this mess of a year behind us. Yet you choose influencers as your path to go down, and those with absolutely no morals whatsoever. Do you even see the harm she has done - I could provide a list - regularly mixing chemicals for one, something that a lady lost her life to in the UK this year. I see good things that you have done, and for the NHS this year, but sorry, this has just only served to put me off buying any items from F+F and I am truly not the only one.

I had more faith in Tesco than to have pulled a stunt like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
So that will be why Tesco did not mind the whole family going shopping during the lockdown, strange that they would not expect her to set an example though? I won’t be rushing back to Tesco when I start shopping in supermarkets again

Reactions: 20
I just watched her stories laying on her stairs. Classic “little old me” soph again. I want to puke. duck off sophie

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.