Mrs Hinch #277 Simmer down Jamie Montessori.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joe Swash was on the beg for one too. I will be raging if they are both gifted one 🤬
So will I but bearing in mind that these are as rare as hen’s teeth, surely there wouldn’t be anything to be gained publicity-wise by giving them a free one? But stranger things have happened I suppose!

Reactions: 6
Us nurses have to do a version of that, every 3 years, amongst other things, we have to prove that enough people have appreciated our work that they put it in writing, or we won't be able to carry on. So I do in fact have a folder with messages of appreciation in it. I feel grubby now 😳
I had to write one of these for a nurse I work with and it gave me flashbacks to personal evaluations at school. Felt sorry for the poor woman having to spend ages collating feedback from patients and colleagues whilst working her arse off.

edit: it also read like a school evaluation and I felt self-conscious writing it but I like her and had nothing else to do!

I do keep the odd 'thank you' email from work/the client because getting a thanks out of the latter is like getting tit out of a rocking horse but I don't think I've ever aired them publically apart from to my own mother :LOL:

If she REALLY wanted to help people, she would have documented her struggles with becoming a mum as they were happening, not waited over a year and then made her beloved arse lickers pay for a book! There was a side by side in a previous thread of a post from her Instagram last year after Ronnie was born with the caption "this has been the most amazing, perfect eight weeks of my life, I feel complete now I have Ronnie, we're so in love with him" blah blah blah, then in the book (remember, over a year later) she reckoned she was really struggling and "it all came to a head after about eight weeks" when she threw herself on the bed (because even a mental breakdown has to be worthy of a bloody romance novel) and that was when Jamie realised what was going on and made her get some help. And STILL, after putting this in her book, she pretends that everything is perfect and rosy in her life 🤦
I’m not a psychologist but I’m not convinced about it. I just think she wants attention, I could see the whole PND thing a mile off with her, yet she was travelling round Sussex for weeks?

Reactions: 9
That video of her and ronnie was terrible the first time round, where she eye fucks herself. Why share that tit again!!

Reactions: 18
I think anyone with half a brain looks at her account and see’s that she’s mentally unstable and needs help. It’s obvious that Jamie had to quit his job to look after her and the baby. She would not cope on her own. I have bouts of panic disorder and she reminds me of myself when things are really bad. Staying at home, needs husband with me at all times, worrying about everything 24/7, going on manic cleaning sprees and trying to be the ‘perfect’ housewife because there’s so many things that I couldn’t do (like leave the house alone). When I was in the midst of this, I would pretend everything was perfect. It’s hard to tell anyone when you are in that space.
I think it's really sad that Jamie and Mad Freda continue to let her put her life online. She's clearly not able to cope with it, yet at no point has anyone close to her told her to put a stop to it. If she finds it so difficult she can close her Instagram tomorrow and end it all. Or just go back to how she started - just cleaning with voiceovers. She could still show all the products she's required to without all the crap of Ron and Hen, terrible cooking, documenting family days out etc. She talks about trolls, I believe there probably are people who message her maliciously, if she didn't show so many aspects of her life who could troll her? Getting a message saying "your baby is ugly" is a lot harder to shrug off that "ugh how can you use that toilet cleaner, it smells like pub toilets".

She obviously loves the attention and adoration she gets, along with all money and mountains of gifted stuff, but it's detrimental to her mental health and I think her family are appalling to let her carry on.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
This morning there was a pharmacist type blue paper bag on the drive through ledge. Such a coincidence that it should be in the shot when her latest "news" article talks about her taken subscription medicine. 🤔🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it's really sad that Jamie and Mad Freda continue to let her put her life online. She's clearly not able to cope with it, yet at no point has anyone close to her told her to put a stop to it. If she finds it so difficult she can close her Instagram tomorrow and end it all. Or just go back to how she started - just cleaning with voiceovers. She could still show all the products she's required to without all the crap of Ron and Hen, terrible cooking, documenting family days out etc. She talks about trolls, I believe there probably are people who message her maliciously, if she didn't show so many aspects of her life who could troll her? Getting a message saying "your baby is ugly" is a lot harder to shrug off that "ugh how can you use that toilet cleaner, it smells like pub toilets".

She obviously loves the attention and adoration she gets, along with all money and mountains of gifted stuff, but it's detrimental to her mental health and I think her family are appalling to let her carry on.
Oh yes you’d think they’d keep her off instagram or just post the cleaning stiff and keep the baby on her private insta account. I guess Jamie and her Mum need to keep her working to keep the money rolling in. I’m sure she’s super generous with her family but they are exploiting her. You can tell when she’s does her videos that’s she’s not right!

Reactions: 8

Totally agree. Unfortunately I think she is greedy and wants the money to keep rolling in.

They are probably waiting until they have enough money to enable them both to never work again (whilst maintaining their extravagant lifestyle) and then they will pull the plug. And that is why I have zero sympathy for the girl. She should be putting her own mental health and family first.

Reactions: 11
I want to know how he's going to buy his wife and family stuff for Xmas. He's not worked in over a year, so his personal funds will be running low.
If she pays him a wage from the business then he's buying stuff with her money.
Now in here we both work, but my husband earns way more than me, but because I contribute we call 'our money'.
I've been in the position in the passed where I've earned so little that I've had to save for months so I can get him something for his birthday or Xmas, not once did I ever think that I'd take it from savings, because it was mostly his money, so my pride didn't let me do it.
Jamie must feel the same!
I know in the modern world that women can earn more than men and there's nothing wrong with that, but for your own pride and self esteem you need to have a little of your own money I think. Plus men tend to feel more strongly about all this, not many men that I know would want their missus paying for everything all the time
I honestly don't think this is the case with these 2.

Whether he is on the books or not, he is clearly the 'brains' behind the Hinch brand. Yes, she has a sales background and we all know she was good at it but, let's not forget he was her manager.

I genuinely don't think she has the intelligence required to set up and run the business herself (especially if her constant duck ups are anything to go by). She would also be unable to manage the business herself with a baby/toddler at home, when her 'USP' is the perfect home.

There's obviously a reason why he's not officially listed as an employee/director. If the gambling rumours are true, it's most likely that but I suppose it doesn't matter, that's their business.

I just think he obviously advises her as to what brands to do deals with etc and he clearly does the majority of childcare etc so whilst she may think she's the breadwinner, it probably is 'their' money. She's just the face of the brand.

She's Tattle's puppet. Probably Jamie's too.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is some legal document somewhere that states half of the business is his. We will just never get to see it.

Reactions: 14
joe was entering competitions to win one wasn’t he not sure that’s the same as begging for one. Tbh they are so sought after I’d be surprised if anywhere has any spare stock to gift
Then Stacey tagged the company Joe was trying to win it from saying oh remove his name, dont let him win one 🙄 yeah ok Stacey. Hope neither of them get gifted one.

Reactions: 14
joe was entering competitions to win one wasn’t he not sure that’s the same as begging for one. Tbh they are so sought after I’d be surprised if anywhere has any spare stock to gift
IMO, that was set up. Why would she put it on her insta unless it was to beg. Just my thoughts when I saw it.

🤣🤣 I’ve always thought this, where’s the rest of his undies, surely he can’t only have these few??
I've posted about this before as well. Fine only having five pairs of pants if you're at home to do the washing every day but what happens if they go on holiday for a week?

Reactions: 3
I really hate that video of her with ronnie.
the way she looks at herself constantly is just wrong

she loves herself more than her own child.
She looks ill in that video - no filters can hide it. She looks pale & malnourished & like she could do with a weeks worth of sleep & a good dinner. It’s so sad that she was looking at herself instead of Ronnie & that when he kissed her it came as a total shock as though he’d never done it before...if she was hugging & kissing him all the time, surely she would have had a few kisses before? I honestly think she was ill at that time & Jamie was (prob still is) the main caregiver because you can tell she has no idea what she’s doing & it should be the most natural thing in the world to love on your child (and not just wax lyrical about it)

Reactions: 12
Guys I’m here but im dying at my new avatar first time changing since I had to rejoin when I got blocked out after getting into trouble on thread 85 hinch thread as something dinosaurs haha

As we were. The only time I’ll change now is if hinch brings back gretal 😂
Omg!! 😂😂 That's a representation of her by January after eating everything in sight and due to getting more work done after lockdown ends! 🐷👽😂

Reactions: 2
I don’t always comment on hinchs thread but I do pop over and read it a lot. But Iv just watched her stories...I don’t know if it’s been mentioned but that lamppost on her Narnia scene or whatever it is...surely that’s a massive choking hazard for Ronnie?!! I mean she’s always cleaning isn’t she? So she can have her attention on him! I’m not a mum but it just freaked me right out!
That was my first thought but at least i think she has moved the candy canes they worried me too. 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Tell me if I’ve got this wrong, but I remember SS filmed him entering the competition - and she then tagged the post with a message to the ‘competition’ organisers telling them that Joe was not to win a console, because otherwise she would effectively lose him as he’d be playing games all the time.. ie trying to blag a console but in a roundabout way. Not very discreet though having to go the effort to film, tag and post 🤣

I think they were definitely hoping to be gifted more things. It’s so funny that these big brands gift things to people who can afford it while their fans probably have to use their credit card to buy it. These companies are just as bad as the influencers. They could easily use the influencer to do a giveaway.
I know I remember my other half had to save up for ages to go watch them when we went to visit my cousin in London, it’s so unfair and football tickets are hardly cheap x

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.