Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hanni-pops77

Can't believe the amount of comments on the Ronnie House grid post from people I know! All praising her and saying how amazing it is 🤦🏼‍♀️. Why can't people wake up to her?
I know right
People saying how she's an amazing mum...what for buying a fucking playhouse!
How the hell will that make others feel who are worried about Christmas etc this year
What is wrong with people.

Reactions: 33
Happy Fuck it, it’s Friday you Nusty Pastry Trollz!

ATB!! Love you all!!!!
Here’s a Highlight from this week featuring Queen Jan and the REAL Mrs Hinch.

31C710F8-8A29-48C7-A03C-F64D0C8E3847.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s just a fucking bellend. What the fuck is #phonefreefriday when it’s about? An excuse to take yet another day off from your non-job and count your millions? You deserve it dickhead. While you’re having today off, maybe consider disappearing off social media forever. Just a thought.

Ugh she’s really pissed me off this morning and it’s only 10am 😂 I’m having such a shitty week and she’s there like “oh I bought Ronalonadingdong a £400 play house because I’m soooooooo relatable guyyyssssss” and here I am having to save my maternity pay and my fellas money week by week just so we’ll be able to buy our baby a high chair for when she’s weaning in Jan and also a jumperoo! We’re also trying to get a mortgage and I’ve just discovered that my fella has got a gambling addiction which is going to affect our chances. We had bad credit anyway but this really takes the piss. I love him to pieces and we’re dealing with it but she really has no idea what real life problems are does she 🙄

• Heart

DuckDuck

VIP Member
But why is there fuck all toys in the house for Ronadongalinglong to play with apart from a car that’s half the size of it so more to store the car in as you wouldn’t actually play with the car IN the house , I’d be putting so cushions in there with some educational equipment, puzzles or such things ... maybe even * dare I say it ‘ PAINTS , he could paint in there and make play dough mess and all kinds of mess so it doesn’t affect castle grey skull
There’s no toys , can’t believe he just looks out of the window at Screechy McScreechface all day everyday and has soooooooo much fun
Probably just goes in there to escape

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Lemongrab

Chatty Member
How sad that all her pathetic little followers are all saying happy freshen up Friday like it’s some sort of national holiday and their leader can’t even be arsed to do one herself😂😂but you keep believing that she’s sat at home watching you all do them

• Haha

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Arghhhh god the pair of them are so pathetic. Jaymo doing the damage control and Zoph claiming in an interview that she’d LOVE to have a conversation with her trolzzzz

Well you know where we are Grinchy, bit difficult when you block anyone who gets in touch though

^^this gif reminded me.. remember when she went through that phase of loving fields? Now she’s got a garden full of AstroTurf. Ohhhh the irony.
Feel free to join here Sophie so we can talk to you about it. Not under a fake name though...Maybe a Q and A?? Set us all straight? We will quite happily apologise if you can prove us wrong on what we’ve called you out on?
Didn’t think so.

There’s more chance of Jaaaaymeeee going back to work and you showing us an unfiltered/ungraffitied face.

• Haha

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Shout out to all the fantastic NHS workers ,who somehow maintain their humour on here ❤❤❤
Hope the government see sense for once.
There ought to be a fucking revolution if this doesn't go your way.
Much love and gratitude to each and every one of you.

On topic-don't forget to listen to the privileged pratt.
Not sure what time it's on.

• Heart

CoffeeGossipRepeat

Poor Ronnie trying to drill his own ears out rather than listen to his mothers shrieking for one second longer! Pass it to me next Ron mate, I’ve had enough too 💙 x

• Haha

Makaraka

VIP Member
B6015052-A07D-42CD-A24C-06163859C804.jpeg
My local b&m selling her mememewar
I had great pleasure in “accidentally” knocking them over so they were flat.
must remember next time to take my post it notes with TATTLE RULES on them

• Haha

Just_Looking_

Chatty Member
I’m tempted to print out the link to the tattle wiki page and go and put them in all the books like a little bookmark

• Haha
going back to the charity quiz it seems that £10 is a suggested donation and you can actually sign up to the quiz without donating anything. I can imagine there will be a fair few Hinchers that won’t donate but will take part in the quiz anyway. It’s funny coz they probably wouldn’t think twice about spending £30+ on cleaning products but when it comes to something that actually matters I bet they hesitate

• Angry
I’m sure when she posted her montage of holiday photos at that little 9 bed place she said Ron loved the playhouse so much they ordered it while still away!

Reactions: 31

mgh727

VIP Member
She can throw all the expensive toys she wants at that boy, but no matter how much she spends or is #gifted, it’ll never buy her a bond with him.
She uses food and material objects as ways to show her “love”. I don’t doubt she is fond of the child, but it isn’t a love like she has for that dog.
She always says she misses her old life and she’s only started saying that since Ron was born, doesn’t take a genius to work out what she misses. No amount of money can buy actually being their for your child!

Bluebell5

Chatty Member
I’m sure the Astro is inside the play house and a piece outside as a doormat.
Surrounding looks like real lawn still.
We'll soon find out tomorrow when she purposely shows us the garden whilst cleaning the doors 🙄 (assuming she reads here for the first time since 2019)

• Haha

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I can’t believe he’s posted a pic of soph with the dog and said she’s at her happiest, what when Ronnie is in bed?????

• Sad
  • Wow