Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Wtf is "phone free Friday"? That isn't a thing!
Tell you what Soph you can have the below for free...

"Switch off Saturday"
"Second day off Sunday"
"Mobile free Monday"
"Turn off Tuesday"
"Work less Wednesday"
"Throw-your-phone-in-a-drawer Thursday"

Ample excuses to be a lazy bint! ATV! xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Tui

VIP Member
Find it so confusing people are using the term turf to describe astroturf when to me turf is real grass that you get in rolls and lay down 😂
She doesn’t have astroturf, you can see in her new grid post that it is grass. It’s just been filtered to fuck to make it greener than the Grinches ballsack.

does anyone else think the playhouse is a bit small? The door is the perfect height for Ronnie now; but it in a year he will already be too small for the door??I dunno, not a Wendy house expert but seems titchy to me

• Haha
Reactions: 35

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Hinch strikes me as the sort of lass that cries every month she gets her period until Ma comes round changes her tampax and does her hot water bottle, before giving her, her feminax and bitty milk 😂
I wonder if they have to rub her throat to get pills down if. Like you do with a cat

• Haha

LadyB

I feel sorry for that little lad and others all over this country who will never feel the anticipation and excitement of Christmas because they get toys and stuff all year round so it is just another day to them. Nothing can beat trying not to go to sleep and miss seeing Father Christmas and waking up to see he has been. My son who is 48 now still says the best Christmas he ever had was waking up to a second hand slate bed pool table we had bought him from a youth club who had bought a new one. Christmas should be magical for kids but kids such as Ronnie it is simply another day. very sad. Stay safe folk x

• Heart

Greytowel

Unfortunately a lot of influencers are flaunting their babies Over social media. Kids are being used as cash cows. So sad. I defo think some law needs to come in to protect kids from being exploited for money. Social media messes adults up. Can you imagine the long term impact it will have kids being dressed up and have a camera shoved in their face, playing up to the artificial life their parent have created! it really does need to stop x
I watched the clip of her on loose woman earlier on and she said something about oh my baby has been shoved in the limelight. NO soph, you have put him there and do every single day.
A lot of celebrities choose not to show their children and don’t make money out of them, but YOU have made that choose. So no, he wasn’t shoved. You put him there. It’s on you!!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Justhereforthebants

Merry Christmas, here’s a jar of flour, sugar and a handful of sweets.
Lots of love from, your millionaire daughter/sister/friend xxx ATV xxx

• Haha

mgh727

VIP Member
Does someone want to tell her that Henry doesn’t give a single shit about the snowman.....BECAUSE. HE. IS. A. FUCKING. DOG.

• Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
The Adventures of Ron & Hen arghhhhhhhh!!!!!

Geezus my dogs had an hour walk in the woods, swam in the river, got covered in mud and had a fab time. That’s a fucking adventure Zoph!! Running through the hall and sitting on a chair EVERY. SINGLE. MORNING is not!!

🤯🤯🤯
It makes me die a little inside 😂 an adventure? He ain’t even out of his pjs yet and she reckons he’s been on an adventure? Feeding Uncle Vernon some processed meat?
Don’t get too excited Ron, you’ll have a nosebleed

• Haha
Reactions: 33

shadyessex33

VIP Member
It’s so sad that she is inside creaming her knickers shining her shitty lanterns, whilst Jaymay is outside playing with the kid. She is missing so much of his life, and the saddest part is I genuinely don’t think she even cares

• Sad

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Beloved pastry trolls, 'simmer down Jamie Montessori' is without doubt one of the best things I've read on here. Straight into my top 3 Tattle comments, top work @tippingpoint 👏

I can picture it now:

- Forest school, but the 'twigs' come from eBay and the children learn how to paint them grey
- Hand paintings, but not your hands little children, no, no, otherwise it looks shit. Mummaz has to do it
- Muddy play, but without the mud otherwise you'll be 'duty'
- Discovery maths, by counting how many lies you can hear in the me-mwah audio book
- Improve communication by singing, but only to Whitney
- Understand the world by constantly going on fucking unnecessary trips in a pandemic
As we're coming towards the end of the thread, just another push for 'Simmer down Jamie Montessori' as the next thread title 😂 😂 😂

• Haha

Braggles991

Imagine having a happy place with your dog but without your child. Jesus Ronnie was literally created for the money wasnt he

• Sad

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Just popped on to say I had a dream about Hinch last night 🤣 havent watched her stories for a good week now or been on this thread for a few days so no idea where it came from
Anyway, I got kidnapped and held hostage. I had a bag over my head and all I could hear was a horrible accent and I couldn't pin who it was. I screamed 'who is it?' And I he went 'I cant hear you. Shout lauuuddaaa lauuudaaa' then it clicked it was Jaaaymayyy.
Then I started crying and begging for my boyfriend 🤣 then he appeared and saved me basically and we left Castle Greyskull. I turned round on my way out and Soph was in the window with a BOW IN HER HAIR putting the two fingers up to me 🤭

So I went to view her stories out of curiosity I see her playhouse has made an appearance after the LW shit show. 🤣 why didn't she get one for the summer instead of focusing on HER pergoooalaaaa. Loser. And them hot chocolate things wtf if my relative got 24k for (some) ads I'd be fuuuuming if I got that. Id be like 'Soph you tight cow. Giz us at least a hollibob to the Maldives or 24k in a card there girl'

Anyway she reminded me how much of a dick she is. Over & out guyshhhh love yous 🤣🤣

• Haha