Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flossy2019

VIP Member
I think this hairdresser is missing the point, we caught Soph out using a prerecord, she had major roots before cos she hadn’t seen a hairdresser due to the pandemic, that video of Ron and her last night had those same roots, her hair wouldn’t have grown out to that extent in 2 weeks as she went to the hairdresser and had her roots colour matched to the rest of her head the day before the UK lockdown started, any sane person knows you don’t grow 6 inches of dark brown roots in a fortnight, hairdresser or no hairdresser! 😂😂
Yes ... this 👏🏼 I was going to write something like that when they commented but couldn’t be bothered

that man on the radio interview was a slime ball like jayymeeee. I noticed her Christmas thingys weren’t on the table either 🥴🥴 she finally mentioned zoflora then 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7

LiverbirdLisa

Re Audi-gate, if she addressed it in her memoir, it’s only because she got found out here. It was all deny deny, “I have no idea why we are here, what even is a car?!”

We don’t care that she has an Audi. We take issue with her being secretive and deleting the photo of it when showing off at Christmas then making a big song and dance about making her personal account private and only following people she actually knows because of nasty trolls pointing out the truth constantly 🙄

Memory lane...link below, where it all began.
View attachment 319016

Thank you. Looks like I'm off down the rabbit hole that is thread #63.

I wasn't defending her by the way, just wondered if I had missed something recently.

• Heart

Pandoraspalace

Those Homemade gifts are something I’d make with my kids, she’s playing the ‘feel sorry for me, I’m so naive and innocent, and kind’ card. She’s a grown woman, a sales womanly that, playing the army, why are people still being sucked in??

Nanna k

It’s brilliant! Had she released that washing range last year, it would have been harder to find than rocking horse shit. This year, they can’t sell the stuff 😂
I see wonderland what ever it’s called advert on itv last night can’t be selling too well

• Haha

LT2201

VIP Member
She’s just a fucking bellend. What the fuck is #phonefreefriday when it’s about? An excuse to take yet another day off from your non-job and count your millions? You deserve it dickhead. While you’re having today off, maybe consider disappearing off social media forever. Just a thought.

Ugh she’s really pissed me off this morning and it’s only 10am 😂 I’m having such a shitty week and she’s there like “oh I bought Ronalonadingdong a £400 play house because I’m soooooooo relatable guyyyssssss” and here I am having to save my maternity pay and my fellas money week by week just so we’ll be able to buy our baby a high chair for when she’s weaning in Jan and also a jumperoo! We’re also trying to get a mortgage and I’ve just discovered that my fella has got a gambling addiction which is going to affect our chances. We had bad credit anyway but this really takes the piss. I love him to pieces and we’re dealing with it but she really has no idea what real life problems are does she 🙄
I'm in a similar boat with the gambling addiction so feel free to message me if you want a chat.

Reactions: 6

GroundedAngel

Chatty Member
Sorry if I’m Kate to the party but just caught up on the playhouse stories. Does anyone else think that grass looks like astroturf when they’re showing the construction? It doesn’t on the photo though. Weird!

I also don’t get why it’s taken her two months to show it off 🤷‍♀️

RiverRoo

These are the best looking craft thing she has made. I like them. Don’t think I’d be too happy getting one, but that’s because I’m funny about not seeing my own food come from the packets. It does look very pretty though
I kind of agree with you. This is her best work.. thumbs up soph.

Forthecraic

Chatty Member
I don’t follow or watch grinch anymore just check in here now and again to see what she’s spending her followers money on.

What’s with all the radio and tv interviews ? Is she desperately trying to become famous or sell something ? Sounds like she just makes a tit of himself doing them.

she is so boring I don’t know how people listen to or watch her.

Wee blether

Ha! Knew it! I win bingo, 2 for 1 her and Stace, that’s why both of them have been off today 😂 ready for a weekend of Christmas vomiting all over their houses hahah
It will be a race to see who gets their grid post up first🙄

I see the online influence awards were on tonight, no sign of Mrs Hinch being nominated but I don't think there was a cleaners category 🤔 Miss Greedy was up for lifestyle award but didn't win thankfully.
20201121_001551.jpg

Last edited:

Lynseyp

VIP Member
New Nails Soph or was your latest story pre recorded from weeks ago where you had your stick on nails.
If not i didn't think Nail technicians were allowed to work in Lockdown

Bubblesxxxx

I think it looks nice and for a non dog owner I would like it but can I tell you that dog shit that gets rained on is the worst thing to pick up ever and it would just smear all over the grass? 😂
I had a dog until about 4 years ago and we just had normal grass but being a Rottweiler he destroyed the grass we had so we had to pave and gravel it, had Astro put down when I got job im in at preset as long hours and shifts and would rather spend time in the garden drinking wine than cutting grass 🤣

• Haha

DuckDuck

VIP Member
Doesn't she normally have a day off in the week for the cleaner? It was Thursdays then because the Tattlers called her out it was a Wednesday, now could it be today to throw us off the scent 🤷‍♀️