Mrs Hinch #274 The Covidiot now has £2 million in the bank, thanks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma will be hurriedly buying all kinds of sentimental tat to leave on Hinchs doorstep now. Desperate to be in favour again.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine being 30, bleeping up at work and getting your mum to try and do damage control (and backfire badly) 😂😂😂 I can't stop laughing
We’ve had that at work

the person was 25 and the boss was in a crappy mood

he asked her to do something simple like mop a floor and she refused-then stormed out

fine

within about 20 minutes I had a woman stomp in,start screaming at me and threatened to hit me

my boss came flying over (at this point I didn’t have a clue what was going on) and she tried to rip him to bits-screaming at him for upsetting her daughter

she failed badly as my boss doesn’t take any crap from anyone

(turned out the lass was an only child and mum hadn’t stopped sticking up for pfb)

from what I heard she got onto head office as soon as she’d left

i could see mad ma doing the same-oh she already has-with half the internet!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Why do they both bleep out their kids? (Grinch and ss) There’s lots of high profile celebrities that don’t show their kids faces on sm and I notice the papers have to blur their faces out. These poor kids did not consent to this. Kids have a right to privacy to. Makes me quite mad
absolutely. I never post pictures of my son. I used to but read so many horror stories so removed them all and haven’t since. It won’t take long before someone realises in the future where Ronnie goes to school, it’s very dangerous.

Reactions: 6
I'm on the LW Insta page and the comments are on fire!! 😂

Someone said Zoph was at her best friends 30th birthday party over the weekend..... she was off the gram all weekend. 😡

Reactions: 8
And that, ladies and gents, is why she doesn’t do TV!
Imagine saying “ love ya babe” at the end of a interview on tv to your “friend” chav central.
Ps, how many times did she lick her lips, her new teeth are too big for her mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ma Barker needs to calm down, we all know stress affects the supply of bitty

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well I think a few eyes were opened on Insta FB and Twitter today. What fun. Well done everyone! Good on Janet. She sees through fakers alright.

Reactions: 9
I’m disappointed that they’ve corrected their spelling mistake of her surname now on the post. That was funny 😂
It was also funny when she posted the Christmas drawing from a small company that spelled her name wrong (HinchCliffe) as well! Seems like it’s a common mistake lol I bet it well pisses her off

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If anyone wants to cringe ... here you go.
She couldn't even give a straight answer as to how Stacey helped her with her anxiety and why they are friends. "we have such amazing followers between the two of us and we both have babies"
Seriously, is that the base of this friendship?

ETA why are here eyes all over the place during the whole interview? Can't she just look straight at the camera?

Sign of a liar 🤥

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.