Mrs Hinch #274 The Covidiot now has £2 million in the bank, thanks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a day, hard to keep up with all this pastry trolling! 🤣
I don’t know why I find it so funny that Mas insta name has yahoo on it. Can imagine her sitting with windows xp on the desktop logging in to Instagram for PC trying to put all the Loose Women trolls in their place!
In all seriousness, I have never known an influencer or celeb to get this many negative comments on social media. Time for Soph to throw in the towel I think, but it looks like she’s getting there with the lack of content these days!

Reactions: 18
Blimey tit day at work guys pop on here for a little cheer and it’s gone bonkers ! Hendogs dick besties perving long live our Queen Janet slimy sneaky Stacey what a time to be alive ! You duty nusty trolls I Love you all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Immortalising JSP forevermore as my avatar photo, our leading lady for someone FINALLY calling out on Grinch's BS!
I fully support this. Let’s all show our appreciation of Janet. QUEEN JANET QUEEN JANET ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US 👑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This made me laugh! I sent it to my brother and said guess who this is about
And he just replied “I saw it live I know exactly who it’s about”
I’m gonna put this forward as a thread title suggestion
Oh shucks I’m fank you

I do love a rhyme didn’t even think about it being a thread

my girls are proper winding me up tonight
Up and down more times than Onslow trying to get it on with grinch

Reactions: 6
I meant Facebook but if it’s the same post then that’s funny! Funny because I genuinely believed one of her fans were that thick 😂
I did try and make the comments as ridiculous as possible but because her actual Hinchers are that over the top I guess everyone thought they were genuine 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Clearly today didn’t go to plan and so Ma has stepped in, and quickly retreated out 🤣 If only to be a fly on the wall in the Hinches’ home 🤣 I think Sophia lies will soon be exposed - people will start to see her and her hubby for the phoneys and fraudsters they truly are

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sophie reminded me of Theresa May on The One Show during the election....very awkward indeed but no swearing from Theresa I may add.

Why do they both bleep out their kids? (Grinch and ss) There’s lots of high profile celebrities that don’t show their kids faces on sm and I notice the papers have to blur their faces out. These poor kids did not consent to this. Kids have a right to privacy to. Makes me quite mad

Reactions: 14
Okay, I'm all caught up now.

Well done to JSP, but I think Ruth calling her HinchCLIFFE was the best bit. She REALLY enunciated it 😂

I can't believe Mad Barker is online defending her 30 year old 'child'. It certainly goes a long way to explaining why Sophie is the way she is.

Congratulations to @Egg parcels on the arrival of mini Tattler 👶😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Loose women have turned off comments! Hahaha it is always the same whenever somewhere else posts about her, can't take the heat get out of the kitchen zoph! When will these shows/magazines realise she is just not worth the hassle.

*edited for spelling
**edited again... Comments are still on, my mistake, mad freda yahoo's comments have gone though, 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Where are the mad ma's comment all gone??
Fighting the temptation to go and stir some tit on that post.

• Haha
She doesn’t do tv well does she. Henry seems a natural in front of the screen, he’s happy to share himself with the viewers...
He's had three years practice of getting his knob out every night for the gram so obviously he's a complete pro! 😂😂

• Haha
How embarrassing, 30 years old and her mum is arguing with random strangers on insta about her 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wouldn’t be surprised if Loose Women turned off the post’s comment section now if Soph gets in touch with them saying bullies are “trolling” me 🙄🙄🙄
I’m disappointed that they’ve corrected their spelling mistake of her surname now on the post. That was funny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ffs. I’m missing it all tonight!!! I can never keep up on these big nights 😭😭😭. Some of us have kids to put to bed 😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.