Mrs Hinch #275 Bloody hell Janet Street-Porter has upset Ma Freda's daughter.

Favourite moments from Loose Woman today

• Janet saying she advertises the same product.

Votes: 712 63.1%
  • Saying bloody on day time TV.

Votes: 64 5.7%
  • Henry's willy.

Votes: 130 11.5%
  • Stacey failing to protect her.

Votes: 88 7.8%
  • Ruth saying her name as HinchCliffe.

Votes: 135 12.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion by @Hanni-pops77
- Bloody hell Janet Street porter has upset ma Fredas daughter

Last thread catch up
Wednesday
In the preview of LW Henry aired his bits live on the box. :ROFLMAO:
On Loose Women this afternoon– JSP nearly ripped her a new hole.
She hasn’t been seen since.
and
Soph doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

Wiki page

For new members.

Kate to the party, nusty people, duty heart, crunky snack and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.
Plip and Plop = Flip and Flop the fisccch (as this is the sound they’ll make when they head down the toilet along with their 10+ children who are currently unnamed)

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it

covidiot.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I jumped around the living room jumping with joy... my kids looked at me like tit and my hubby called me a troll 🤣🤣
Super proud pastry troll here ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 59
soneone on the LW Insta spilt some tea and said She was at her best friends 30th birthday at the weekend?. Why dont the papers pick up on these stories if true. #serialcovididiot 😜😜😜

• Wow
Reactions: 78
i’ve been hugely stressed about doing an online presentation for uni, but thanks to zoph i can sleep sweetly and soundly tonight knowing it won’t ever go as badly as her loose women spot 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 84
Ma Baker definitely was that mum who went storming down to school to say her precious, darling Soph didn't do anything wrong/bully anyone. Every school has one mum like that.

All quiet on the Hinch front tonight! Another appearance, another flop. Soph will have a day off tomorrow. People behind the scenes trying to do damage control😂

• Haha
Reactions: 67
A whole thread in 8 hours.... is that a record???

edited to add : and if we’ve done it before does that make this a pre-record 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Ma Baker definitely was that mum who went storming down to school to say her precious, darling Soph didn't do anything wrong/bully anyone. Every school has one mum like that.
I bet Janets been moved to a secure location now because Ma Barker is a psychopath!

• Haha
Reactions: 75
Soph needs to go and DM HER MUM.....

Edited to add, DM your dad was by far my most favourite part of tattle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Repeating what I said as last thread finished... these two both make my skin crawl. Holly willougby never shows her kids faces, the papers blur the faces, why don’t they protect their kids? Your kids cannot consent to what you are doing and have a right to privacy. This is actually my main gripe with both of them. Stop whoring out your kids for Instagram likes.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Now she is our national treasure I hope Lady Janet gets her security detail beefed up. I don't want any Hinch instigated 'accidents' happening to her.
Bless thy Janet 🙏.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Surprisingly it’s been quite a while for Hinch to finally appear being interviewed on Loose Women, bet nobody actually wanted her there and Stacey has been begging and begging and whining and whinging for ITV to let her on. Maybe Ruth drew the short straw and JSP actually couldn’t wait to interview the airhead and ask something we all hoped she would😂🤣 She’s just the sort of person JSP dislikes.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Repeating what I said as last thread finished... these two both make my skin crawl. Holly willougby never shows her kids faces, the papers blur the faces, why don’t they protect their kids? Your kids cannot consent to what you are doing and have a right to privacy. This is actually my main gripe with both of them. Stop whoring out your kids for Instagram likes.
I know. When she said how her and Ss have kids in common “thrust” into the spotlight.. like, who is thrusting?They are. We all make choices.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.