Mrs Hinch #274 The Covidiot now has £2 million in the bank, thanks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve read fb. A common reason ppl like her are for her cleaning tips. I don’t see her showing any tips only the tip of her dogs winky

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s probs gonna take the rest of the day off to recover from the ‘bullying’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Gosh I’ve missed so much 🤦🏼‍♀️ Mini egg parcels made his arrival to the world Monday night 💙 I’m just sat here now waiting for my gifted nursery where everything has his name on 💁🏼‍♀️
Oh how wonderful!!! Congratulations! A new little tattler ❤ The best Christmas present for you. Hope you’re both doing brilliantly xx

Reactions: 27
all her interview today shows is she has never ever been questioned on anything in her life. It’s always been the Sophie show and she’s been allowed to do what she wants. She doesn’t know how to have a civil conversation with someone who’s opinion differs from hers. Because no one up until now has disagreed with her. Spoilt brat springs to mind

Reactions: 35
I’m just so happy! It’s proper cheered me up that interview 😂 hopefully it’s served as a warning to the witch that she can’t control everyone
The truth will out eventually! I’m so thrilled she’s finally shown her true colours and not the over edited version of herself we usually see, it’s about time this happened, thank the lord for JSP, without her we’d still be a bunch of nusty trolls but JSP has literally proven what a twatwaffle Soph truly is and that she is nothing more than a conniving business woman 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Awwww bloody hell I've missed it by 15 minutes 😂😩😤 gods sake. Didn't think she'd have the prime spot!

That said, they probably just want her in n out quick sharp so they can get on with the rest of the usual tripe they churn out!

Reactions: 4
haha that was me that posted that!
Haha it was me she called a sheep 😂 thanks for defending me about the none essential shopping.. she was a dick and I couldn’t engage with ‘it’ anymore. I was going to respond but just really couldn’t be arsed with her tbh 😂 she went to do her cleaning anyway xxx

Reactions: 7
Gosh I’ve missed so much 🤦🏼‍♀️ Mini egg parcels made his arrival to the world Monday night 💙 I’m just sat here now waiting for my gifted nursery where everything has his name on 💁🏼‍♀️
Congratulations!! I’ve been so worried about you! So happy Mini Egg Parcels has made his way into the world safely, hope the butter made everything easier ❤❤

Reactions: 10
C7343A3A-AD24-4CBB-BF79-BE318F5B1852.jpeg
The face you make when you realise that you’ve stitched your “bestie” up by letting JSP grill her

• Haha
Reactions: 57
CE648D0A-9CF0-4B23-980E-67F6582BFBC3.jpeg

The moment Soapy saw her “best mate” die a slow, awkward death live on National television ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 66
View attachment 315242
I think this is one of my favourite exchanges on the LW post. Someone calls out the garden centre visit and touching all the displays in the midst of a lockdown and pandemic and the red commenter (defending Hinch here and elsewhere) denies a pandemic and refers to those very much aware of the reality as sheep...oh the irony!
Definition of delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hope you have all been keeping well. Been trying to avoid hinch for the past few days but have had to watch the loose women interview and now I’m going to be drawn back in to catch up because there’s a lot to digest😂 But Janet street porter are you on tattle hun?
Got a little sight of them two scheming witches as well didn’t we with Stacey trying to block the conversation. Also loved the end bit where Ruth says “you can get back to your cleaning now”. Absolute gold👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Clipped it and added a link to this post in the wiki 😆 all those paid for trips to procter and gamble really paid of eh? She couldn't think of one thing to say why the brand's she endlessly plugs are better than stuff a fraction of the price.

Stacey and her moaning about ad, you have to say if you're posting about a company that you have a buisness relationship with. It doesn't take a genius to see why this is in the public interest to clamp down on sly ads to win favour, but of course she doesn't like it!
View attachment 315267
Her eyes are darting all over the place like what’s she taken this morning 😂 ❄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just watched that clip, I’m dying of embarrassment for her and Stacey’s face says it all!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t get what that interview was meant to achieve. More book sales? More followers? Engagement? Improve her image?
Zoph said it herself it was ‘a nice girly chat’ 😂 TV gold!!

Reactions: 26
She says that no one else has access to her Instagram and it’s all her but I’m pretty sure somewhere before (in her memwaaaar maybe) I’ve seen a pic of her saying she has people who go through her dms before she does to delete the nasty trolls! WHY YOU ALWAYS LYIN

Reactions: 54
all her interview today shows is she has never ever been questioned on anything in her life. It’s always been the Sophie show and she’s been allowed to do what she wants. She doesn’t know how to have a civil conversation with someone who’s opinion differs from hers. Because no one up until now has disagreed with her. Spoilt brat springs to mind
sorry if I’ve missed this already being said but where can I see her on loose women?

Reactions: 1
Comments are off!!

False alarm..still there lol...
Im too scared to say anything. Big yellow belly that i am but i do like al
2 minutes in and she’s fucked it up! Dog dick on the screen!!!!!
Oh probs for the comedy effect, you know how it could only happen to wee Soph. Her and her hilarious faux pas (is that how you spell it 🤔) AND if my son says once more I’m only jealous I’ll actually punch his face right in!!! 🤬🤬😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.