Mrs Hinch #274 The Covidiot now has £2 million in the bank, thanks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clipped it and added a link to this post in the wiki 😆 all those paid for trips to procter and gamble really paid of eh? She couldn't think of one thing to say why the brand's she endlessly plugs are better than stuff a fraction of the price.

Stacey and her moaning about ad, you have to say if you're posting about a company that you have a buisness relationship with. It doesn't take a genius to see why this is in the public interest to clamp down on sly ads to win favour, but of course she doesn't like it!
View attachment 315267
Her eyes are everywhere!!!! Liar liar my kids do this when i catch them out!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I love how the only thing she’s posted since that tit show is a swipe up for her book 😂 just in case any new viewers fancy a good read.

Yeah good luck with that Hun after that pile up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh wow that clip nasty Sophie shone through her mouth! That look & that head wobble she really is a vile ruthless business women 🤢 those poor sucked in followers 😒.

Also don't see what the point in that interview was other than look my face is on the TV!

Reactions: 22
Haha it was me she called a sheep 😂 thanks for defending me about the none essential shopping.. she was a dick and I couldn’t engage with ‘it’ anymore. I was going to respond but just really couldn’t be arsed with her tbh 😂 she went to do her cleaning anyway xxx
Your welcome, I just had to post the garden centre photos from yesterday, couldn’t believe her and jamieeee where encouraging Ronron to stand and touch everything!

Reactions: 2
Gosh I’ve missed so much 🤦🏼‍♀️ Mini egg parcels made his arrival to the world Monday night 💙 I’m just sat here now waiting for my gifted nursery where everything has his name on 💁🏼‍♀️
Awe congrats to you all 💕 welcome baby egg parcel xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just watched the clip of her interview, WOW. If she wobbled that head anymore it would’ve fell off and rolled straight to mad fredas. She doesn’t do herself any favours does she. She didn’t know where to look or what to do or say. Car crash. AND IIIIIIIII LOVE IT

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She says that no one else has access to her Instagram and it’s all her but I’m pretty sure somewhere before (in her memwaaaar maybe) I’ve seen a pic of her saying she has people who go through her dms before she does to delete the nasty trolls! WHY YOU ALWAYS LYIN
She did say this, she has a friend that screens her DMs apparently and blocks people and sends nasty messages not her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Clipped it and added a link to this post in the wiki 😆 all those paid for trips to procter and gamble really paid of eh? She couldn't think of one thing to say why the brand's she endlessly plugs are better than stuff a fraction of the price.

Stacey and her moaning about ad, you have to say if you're posting about a company that you have a buisness relationship with. It doesn't take a genius to see why this is in the public interest to clamp down on sly ads to win favour, but of course she doesn't like it!
View attachment 315267
She hasn’t Changed or moved house.. but had an extension to double the size of her house 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder what's going on at the p&g marketing department?

"We've paid that bint £500'000 this year to promote our products, sent her to the factories, many marketing events, endless promotional stuff to post, got her to write in the book that using febreze was better than opening a window and she can't mention one bleeping thing about why our brands are worth the premium!🤬🤬🤬"

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I missed LW!! Sounds like Henry was strategically placed in front of the laptop again. You’d definitely shove your dog out in the garden or his bedroom if you were on live tv surely? Trying to catch up on your posts, but get the gist that JSP didn’t suck up to Soph? I’m going to have to watch this. I do like opinionated JSP even though I don't always agree with everything she says - wouldn’t want to get on the wrong side of her🤣
I had a zoom meeting today with my daughters heart consultant and my cat jumped up and chilled on the keyboard ending the meeting 😂😂🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
While Sophie was lying about her followers engagement and only using what she loves she doesn't care about the money Stacey's face couldn't lie either on the split screen 😳😳😳

Stacey needs to stop protecting this women, Sophie wouldn't piss on Stacey if she was on fire!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That’s a point-where was won-won?
couldnt someone have taken the dog out with them?
would it have killed someone to take the handle of the buggy and loop his lead round their wrist/the buggy?

oh I forget (silly me) it never gets walked and she can’t be apart from her first born (even if he shoves his cock in our faces on national telly)

• Haha
Reactions: 20

View attachment 315267
Praiseeeeeeeee!!!!

Howling at her squirming 😂 go on Janet

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s a point-where was won-won?
couldnt someone have taken the dog out with them?
would it have killed someone to take the handle of the buggy and loop his lead round their wrist/the buggy?

oh I forget (silly me) it never gets walked and she can’t be apart from her first born (even if he shoves his cock in our faces on national telly)
She made a fuss about buying a running lead too which attaches around your waist while you push the pram. Never seen again.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Shoutout to the tattlers on the loose women facebook page take one for the team (two man team). Not all heroes wear capes, but they eat alot of pastry!! Atv

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She made a fuss about buying a running lead too which attaches around your waist while you push the pram. Never seen again.
My son has one for his dog
he uses it when they go to the shop and he can’t hold the lead because his hands are full

she really is the gift that keeps on giving

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.