Mrs Hinch #274 The Covidiot now has £2 million in the bank, thanks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can guarantee Jamie spent that whole interview trying not to slam shut the laptop to end it 😂 So much for being a full time body guard, can’t even protect your missus from JSP 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m going for an early bingo shout that she’ll have an insta-ghandi quote tonight about not letting people dull your sparkle, or some shite

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Things she didn’t cover that they said she would:

- How her mum knew before her that she was pregnant
- Gastric band regrets
- How cleaning helps her anxiety
- How she wouldn’t want Ronnie following in her footsteps
She used all her air time raging to Janet 😂 showing how professional she really is!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m going for an early bingo shout that she’ll have an insta-ghandi quote tonight about not letting people dull your sparkle, or some shite
“As long as you know your own truth, you can never let others bend the path to your own destiny” 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Why do hinchers all say don’t like her don’t watch? Don’t like her don’t follow?

If she doesn’t like negative comments why read. If she hates tattle why Look? Why’s she her own set of rules and if they don’t like others opinions don’t read and reply for god sake

Reactions: 25
I like what Janet said, "Soph, I started to read your book and then i fell asleep". So the book was boring then 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 34
View attachment 315240
I think this is one of my favourite exchanges on the LW post. Someone calls out the garden centre visit and touching all the displays in the midst of a lockdown and pandemic and the red commenter (defending Hinch here and elsewhere) denies a pandemic and refers to those very much aware of the reality as sheep...oh the irony!
Ending the conversation with she has cleaning to do...
Translated : You win because like Hinch l can't think of a sensible reply 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She said she read her book and fell asleep 🤣 and then said "I can see how cleaning brings you joy but the fact of the matter is you are paid to mention certain brands and alot of cleaning products are all the same, they have a few basic ingredients and are basically the same. You are paid to promote them, you're promoting one thing over another. Can you live with that? Cleaning is cleaning. It's a promotional enterprise at the end of the day."
I just wanted to say that Janet actually said "I read as much of the book as I could before I fell asleep" which is a legendary shady comment to make and shouldn't be forgotten. Love that you can take it two ways🤣🤣🤣🤣 but we all probably know which way JSP meant 😴😴🥱🥱🥱 (pls don't take offence at me correcting your quote, it was just such so fabulously delivered and would have gone totally over her head) x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Thing is she’s the type of woman JSP despises, housewife from the 1950’s style Essex influencer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 315240
I think this is one of my favourite exchanges on the LW post. Someone calls out the garden centre visit and touching all the displays in the midst of a lockdown and pandemic and the red commenter (defending Hinch here and elsewhere) denies a pandemic and refers to those very much aware of the reality as sheep...oh the irony!
That was me who She called a sheep 🙋‍♀️ and the other couple of ladies were defending what I was saying about Ron Ron touching stuff in a pandemic..

Reactions: 10
Just rewatched on itv+1 call me sad I don’t care, after JSP asked the Question Hinch gets so defensive and seems aggy the rest of the interview 😂😂 there’s hell at the grey castle now isn’t there sounds like she’s about to cry when she was speaking to Stacey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.