Mrs Hinch #274 The Covidiot now has £2 million in the bank, thanks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Help guyyyyys!! How can I change my user name on here? I don't have a laptop or tablet so its just my phone... I've got an huawi xx

Reactions: 2
My boyfriend rang me halfway through the interview just as JSP laid into her. Gonna have to rewatch on +1... one perk of furlough life 😂🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
20201118_135304.jpg

I think this is one of my favourite exchanges on the LW post. Someone calls out the garden centre visit and touching all the displays in the midst of a lockdown and pandemic and the red commenter (defending Hinch here and elsewhere) denies a pandemic and refers to those very much aware of the reality as sheep...oh the irony!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I missed LW!! Sounds like Henry was strategically placed in front of the laptop again. You’d definitely shove your dog out in the garden or his bedroom if you were on live tv surely? Trying to catch up on your posts, but get the gist that JSP didn’t suck up to Soph? I’m going to have to watch this. I do like opinionated JSP even though I don't always agree with everything she says - wouldn’t want to get on the wrong side of her🤣

Reactions: 10
Tattle @ Janet Street Porter, someone make that woman a saint, make her Dame JSP, my god she’s a hero to all 😂❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Ready to watch it in +1 now. Wasn’t going to bother but I can’t not have a look now after reading all your comments 😂

Reactions: 9
I’ve had to go and plus 1 the episode...going on the thread it won’t be a disappointment when JSP starts laying into her 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
I couldn’t watch it live - I do respect JSP and Ruth for seeing through the bullshit. JSP in particular has been a journalist for decades and is bound to have seen countless friends, with real writing talent, snubbed by publishers, so no wonder she has a dim view of a pretend cleaner flogging a memwah at the age of 30.

Reactions: 32
View attachment 315240
I think this is one of my favourite exchanges on the LW post. Someone calls out the garden centre visit and touching all the displays in the midst of a lockdown and pandemic and the red commenter (defending Hinch here and elsewhere) denies a pandemic and refers to those very much aware of the reality as sheep...oh the irony!
Oh wow, thanks so much to this Hincher. There’s no pandemic, just scaremongering. Brilliant, that means I’m not actually ill at the moment, I’m just imagining it.

Cracking, I feel better already.

Reactions: 22
Things she didn’t cover that they said she would:

- How her mum knew before her that she was pregnant
- Gastric band regrets
- How cleaning helps her anxiety
- How she wouldn’t want Ronnie following in her footsteps

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh wow, thanks so much to this Hincher. There’s no pandemic, just scaremongering. Brilliant, that means I’m not actually ill at the moment, I’m just imagining it.

Cracking, I feel better already.

Get yourself down the garden centre touching everything and a B&M trip will fix everything!! ATB!!!!

Seriously though hope you feel better soon

Reactions: 7
I thought Ruth and Janet were okay

It all reminded me of when I went to an interview and wasn’t that confident about my ability to do the job and was basically bluffing my way in and I ept deflecting when asked certain questions by going off on a tangent and rambling about stuff vaguely related to the job in the hope that I would sound like I knew what I was talking about

You could see Ruth and Janet internally rolling their eyes ( just my opinion) and Stacey butting in when Janet was going on about all products being very similar and that she gets paid to promote them

It was a bit pathetic really

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.