Mrs Hinch #27 Solar lights on with noone home, she'll probably bring out a hincharmy gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I read greyson I think of Sam dingle in emmerdale calling his son Samson ๐Ÿ˜‚ what about jamieson ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe she does have a YouTube channel already.
That Sophie HINCH on YouTube isn't her, I don't think she could do YouTube and Instagram, it takes up alot of time and hours of editing. She could maybe do one or the other but definitely not both at the same time x

Reactions: 5
Hi again, just catching up as I was living life yesterday (see Mrs Hinch livers that come on here saying we all have no lives ..not true ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ)

Anyhoo
1) HOWLING at you lot and the comments from last night/afternoon ...so funny ๐Ÿ˜‚
2) why has she had to point out the bleeping obvious that the solar lights have come on CHRIST ON A BIKE ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
3) if she โ€˜didnโ€™t careโ€™ about how she looked why stick the filter on ?
4) I canโ€™t remember what else I was going to say, other then people need to stop hating others on here for having an opinion, on the Mrs Hinch page, where people are sharing their opinions on the money grabbing ๐Ÿฎ, thatโ€™s why we are all here at the end of the day and if you donโ€™t like it.... bugger off ๐Ÿ™‚

I know Iโ€™m stating the obvious, just sticking my 50p in โœŒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’“

I lived in Yorkshire for 3 years and still work there, can I be included?! No one else is gonna be where Iโ€™m from ๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™m a Yorkie too!!!! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ
Hi again, just catching up as I was living life yesterday (see Mrs Hinch livers that come on here saying we all have no lives ..not true ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ)

Anyhoo
1) HOWLING at you lot and the comments from last night/afternoon ...so funny ๐Ÿ˜‚
2) why has she had to point out the bleeping obvious that the solar lights have come on CHRIST ON A BIKE๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
4) I canโ€™t remember what else I was going to say, other then people need to stop hating others on here for having an opinion, on the Mrs Hinch page, where people are sharing their opinions on the money grabbing ๐Ÿฎ, thatโ€™s why we are all here at the end of the day and if you donโ€™t like it.... bugger off ๐Ÿ™‚

I remembered the 4th thing, why all of a sudden couldnโ€™t she water her own plants and she sat in her egg chair while her mate did it ?!! Nahhhh

Reactions: 13
She talked about going for a Chinese with "the girls aka the kida" for the whole day before actually going

Is her life THAT empty. A Chinese with the girl gets her excited a whole 24 hours before it happens.

Must be. When she's not "Hunching" she's sharing her wedding video or at her mum's.

She lives a very sad life.

Reactions: 11
You've got to give her credit don't you. There was me thinking that yesterday's story was undisclosed product placement for polish, but no it was actually and Ad for a door knocker (that not one person asked about)
Two Ads in one. Genius Soph. Well the duck done ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป No wonder she won sales awards

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Anyhoo
2) why has she had to point out the bleeping obvious that the solar lights have come on CHRIST ON A BIKE๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Iโ€™m a Yorkie too!!!! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ

I remembered the 4th thing, why all of a sudden couldnโ€™t she water her own plants and she sat in her egg chair while her mate did it ?!! Nahhhh
Iโ€™m not gona agree with people calling her a bleep and a druggie (previous thread) and also about people criticising a pregnant woman for crying!?
All the tit like this is earning tattlers the title of trolls.
I agree, she is a money grabbing cow, but I donโ€™t see how half truths and utter nonsense quotes have anything to do with her little IG business, and exposing her to her followers to try and make them see sense. Which I thought this was all about!?
Enlighten me ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You've got to give her credit don't you. There was me thinking that yesterday's story was undisclosed product placement for polish, but no it was actually and Ad for a door knocker (that not one person asked about)
Two Ads in one. Genius Soph. Well the duck done ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป No wonder she won sales awards
Did not see that coming. And NOONE has asked about that door knocker. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.