Mrs Hinch #27 Solar lights on with noone home, she'll probably bring out a hincharmy gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Reactions: 2
Just caught up after doing some cleaning (not hunching). So many middle fingers being stuck up today!
She can shine her sink 50 times a day and not get bored - ANYONE GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?!
She has somewhere for the baby to sleep
Henry is out running in a field!🥳

Reactions: 10
Just throwing my 2 cents in about the gifted debate..

I get why businesses gift to influencers it as it gets their name out there especially if small businesses. Yes these influencers can easily afford it but that is when you hope people who watch think is their opinion genuine or is it because they are getting paid or getting the item for free? Some get sucked in and will buy regardless which is sad.

The only thing that concerns me is the amount of baby stuff gifted. My reason being is a baby is a huge commitment and we all want what is best for our child. I hope she has done genuine research into the products she has been gifted and not just accepted anything going because it is FREE.

I asked for opinions for my baby but i still wanted to see the products themselves for quality etc... read reviews and have my opinion on what is best for my child.

Had she tried out the pram in a shop before it was gifted? Has she only accepted it as it is a high end brand pram and for the luxury? I can go on...

Just wanted to get that off my chest!

Reactions: 12
Henry running about a field and now they’re using the fluff remover on the couch....😂😂 the folk predicting please send me the lotto numbers!! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who mentioned using the hair remover on the couch? Hey presto!
🤦🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️ Not only did I mention it- I then said what a tit product it was because someone else on tv reviewed it and said it was shockingly bad.
I love how she gets Jamie to do it, in the fashion of “he wants to try it” .. no he doesn’t. Then HE says how good it is 😂 clever little plug there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
🤦🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️ Not only did I mention it- I then said what a tit product it was because someone else on tv reviewed it and said it was shockingly bad.
I love how she gets Jamie to do it, in the fashion of “he wants to try it” .. no he doesn’t. Then HE says how good it is 😂 clever little plug there.
Funny how she never used to show anything on it or how much it picked up until it was mentioned here and now VOILA look how much hair its collected 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yep......I called the swipe up for the bee door knocker a day or so ago 👍And there we go 😂🤣😂🤣
Disclaimer: my home decor taste is mostly very different from Sophies but I kind of do like that door knocker! 😮

Just watched her wash the artificial flowers. Why spray them with disinfectant at the end? Anyone know? 😏🤔😏
Her whole technique is bizarre, when I used to own artificial flowers I just rinsed them off under the shower head with water, no soap or disinfectant needed!

This is exactly what she does will post a sneaky shot of the cot and then go off radar for ages not post anything ..she knows what she’s doing
Building up the suspense lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
New thread suggestion:
SwipeUpSophie becomes tattle's puppet, still in the hinch army you must be a muppet!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
You're very fortunate to never have felt so low about your own appearance or felt so self-conscious and inferior that it's reduced you to tears.

I have cried, many many times over how I look, I've stayed in the house for weeks and months because of how I look.

And I'm not vain I'm just fat and ugly and it isn't vanity that causes my tears it's fear. So afraid to go out in public where people will point or stare or whisper as I walk by.

So maybe you've never cried over looking terrible, I'm happy for you, but some of us do.
You hit the nail on the head there 👌 i feel the same.

I am guilty of this. I’d rather be with a group of men than women. I am constantly looking at females and saying they have a better figure than me etc. I’ve sobbed before a night out. Refuse to have pictures taken.

That’s why I stopped watching hinch. I was looking at her and jealous of her looks.
So was i, i hated how pretty she made herself look.

Reactions: 4
BANK HOLIDAY BBQ. You have to laugh- it must be EXHAUSTING changing her plans to do everything to please Tattle. 😂😂😂

Take note- EVERYTHING she does that’s mention on Tattle that she puts a comment on- somewhere in the emojis she puts a 🤣 face.. like a 🖕🏼 But obvs she can’t put that.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How utterly pathetic that she is now basically our puppet- I bet she think she is oh so witty and clever, but I just think it’s all very very pathetic 🙄

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.