Mrs Hinch #27 Solar lights on with noone home, she'll probably bring out a hincharmy gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw someone wrote a song about Hinch. I can't write songs. So I wrote a rhyme.

She'll call you friends, she'll call you guys,
Your ears will bleed from the constant lies.
From door-knocker earrings to garden tables
She'll sell you tat while she wears labels

She's pretends to be sweet and real and relatable
But if she's ever honest is really debateable.
She gets out of bed then gets out her phone
Sprays chemicals around her immaculate home

She's selling the dream, and SELLING's the word
But even her Kermit can't polish a turd!
She names all her cloths cos it makes her seem sweet
Then tidies the house that's always so neat

The products she's pushing are always in view
Whether eating her porridge or cleaning her loo
She's sly and dishonest, behind filters and hair
She's a caricature but her shoppers don't care

They copy, they follow, they love and adore her
While diluting our rivers with spring fresh zoflora
They don't mind the dangers or harm to their health
They just feed her ego, her conceit and her wealth.

She laughs at them all, she thinks it's so funny
And the tabloids won't touch her because of the money
So she carries on with her best life goals
And writes off her critics as bullies and trolls

But take heart dear tattlers, this too shall pass
She'll soon fall from grace and land on her ass.
And when we all witness the change to her luck
Will we hold back from gloating? Haha will I duck!
This is pretty damn clever , well done love it 😊

Reactions: 8
Ugh, this is exactly the kind of comment I detest. The whole point of the brand sending her the gifted item is for advertising, if she started giving them away and being ungrateful that revenue stream would stop pretty quickly, and at the end of the day she’s running a business, the whole point is to garner a revenue stream. If you want a more detailed explanation feel free to look at my previous posts, but getting angry at a business running as a business is absurd, get angry over the misleading advert labelling instead, something actually worth your time.
I understand how it works, but still doesn't make the whole thing hard to swallow.
Totally agree. Said this myself on previous posts, lots of people on Instagram are being gifted stuff. But it’s her sly ways of hiding that, that we need to call her out on. It would also be nice if she perhaps done a deal with brands for every item she is gifted and advertised the same item is gifted to a Woman’s Shelter or some charity.
Yes exactly this, I understand completely how all this stuff works, doesn't make it right, but that's life.

I really hope that she is giving away all the stuff she doesn't use to others not so fortunate, and be more transparent with the ads etc.

Her 'hinchers' seem to be hanging onto every word she says, thinking they have cleaning in common, when in fact she us a savvy business women, making mega money by fooling alot of people. 😔

Reactions: 6
I don’t know if it’s already been mentioned as I’ve not read the previous pages but I bet she didn’t pay for her friends meals even though she can afford to.
I’m not a fan of Hinch as much as the next tattler but I don’t agree that she should pay for her friends meals - from what I can see they don’t look short of a few bob themselves.

Reactions: 14
I'm hoping the neighbours will get up a petition to get her to remove all those bloody lights. It must be a nightmare. Unless you've got blackout blinds, you'll think it's daylight all night long. I bet all her street are cursing her🙄. Everyone with kids will be pissed off because it'll be like bloody Blackpool illuminations

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just because you can do something, doesn’t mean you should, who knew painting your sofa was a thing?

View attachment 19144
W . T . A . F!!! 🙄😖

Am I the only one who thinks she’s getting bored of cleaning now? The way she’s just shown the gifted items from minkehhh, sounded so ungrateful I think also
I felt the exact same....she sounded so bored going thru the box and as u say ungrateful

Well I was expecting her to talk about being trolled, but that wasn't the reason. She said she was crying because, and I quote, 'ever had one of those days that no matter what you do, you just look terrible'. I can hand on heart, NEVER cried over looking terrible lol But maybe because I don't give a rats ass what I look like, and I know I scrub up okay, just like everyone else. I have cried over family's health, the loss of someone or a pet, you know, real issues. She's sat there in her new gifted clothes, in her new gifted fake hair, with an entire make up room filled to the rafters with all the best products, she needs to do one.
So nothing to do with other people wearing her down.
I really wish I felt that confident way about how I look, I always find something like I’m too fat, what l’m wearing makes me look worse, my hair won’t sit etc....and tbh I hide away in my pyjammies a lot 😔 I guess it’s something I’m working on

I think he’ll be called Greyson/Grayson Henry Hinch or Greyson/Grayson James Hinch

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Do you think The Hinchcliffes will become family vloggers but not on YouTube but Instagram???

Reactions: 4
She’s definitely gonna show us the baby’s room very soon I reckon.

Hi guys !! Do you think anyone ever sits on that garden furniture. It looks like it’s a show garden not a garden owned by a young couple! The cushions look like they’ve never been sat on
And since this above remark she has sat on the sofa and even had friends sat on it ! MH you let yourself down by coming on here 😂

I'm hoping the neighbours will get up a petition to get her to remove all those bloody lights. It must be a nightmare. Unless you've got blackout blinds, you'll think it's daylight all night long. I bet all her street are cursing her🙄. Everyone with kids will be pissed off because it'll be like bloody Blackpool illuminations
Are you a Dad? That's a dad line "it's like bloody Blackpool illumations in ere"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well I was expecting her to talk about being trolled, but that wasn't the reason. She said she was crying because, and I quote, 'ever had one of those days that no matter what you do, you just look terrible'. I can hand on heart, NEVER cried over looking terrible lol But maybe because I don't give a rats ass what I look like, and I know I scrub up okay, just like everyone else. I have cried over family's health, the loss of someone or a pet, you know, real issues. She's sat there in her new gifted clothes, in her new gifted fake hair, with an entire make up room filled to the rafters with all the best products, she needs to do one.

So nothing to do with other people wearing her down.

She's just a vain twunt! And like I said, her content is terrible! She's a role model for nobody. She doesn't accept her looks one bit. She's constantly using filters, refusing to film her face (that clip in IKEA of just her body talking was ridiculous) and now crying over her looks. Goddamn lol
Just because she’s ‘gifted’ everything it doesn’t necessarily mean she’s happy.
She’s also heavily pregnant, probably feeling like tit about her appearance and entitled to a cry. We’ve all been there!
Lucky you to be so confident, many of us aren’t like this at all!
It’s turned into such a witch fest 😮

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Are you my mum? 😂😂
If you have the heat on and someone opens the door for more then a few seconds do you shout "I'm not heating up the neighborhood shut that door" 😂😂😂
No, my saying for that one is "were you born in a bloody field"😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.