Mrs Hinch #27 Solar lights on with noone home, she'll probably bring out a hincharmy gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry guys πŸ˜‚ but was tres bored of all black πŸ’ and thought this would look like Sophie’s bowl of LUCKY CHARMS- makes her feel more at home when reading all the threads. πŸ˜‚

I think Lou has the pot hun
HOWLING πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I used to be someone who never went anywhere without makeup. Then I got confident and felt ok without it. Until yesterday when someone said you look tired has the baby kept you up (I have a five Week old baby) no he hadn’t actually he slept through I just look tit without makeup. When I got home I put my makeup on and I feel tit again without it. I’d love to be someone who isn’t insecure without makeup but i hate it
Same. But I also think there's something about that time I take to do my make up even if it's just 5 or 10 mins, that's something i am doing for me, and when you're a mum there isn't much "me time". That little bit of me time plus the make up makes me feel a hell of a lot better, esp after 4 hours sleep lol

Reactions: 10
Saw someone wrote a song about Hinch. I can't write songs. So I wrote a rhyme.

She'll call you friends, she'll call you guys,
Your ears will bleed from the constant lies.
From door-knocker earrings to garden tables
She'll sell you tat while she wears labels

She's pretends to be sweet and real and relatable
But if she's ever honest is really debateable.
She gets out of bed then gets out her phone
Sprays chemicals around her immaculate home

She's selling the dream, and SELLING's the word
But even her Kermit can't polish a turd!
She names all her cloths cos it makes her seem sweet
Then tidies the house that's always so neat

The products she's pushing are always in view
Whether eating her porridge or cleaning her loo
She's sly and dishonest, behind filters and hair
She's a caricature but her shoppers don't care

They copy, they follow, they love and adore her
While diluting our rivers with spring fresh zoflora
They don't mind the dangers or harm to their health
They just feed her ego, her conceit and her wealth.

She laughs at them all, she thinks it's so funny
And the tabloids won't touch her because of the money
So she carries on with her best life goals
And writes off her critics as bullies and trolls

But take heart dear tattlers, this too shall pass
She'll soon fall from grace and land on her ass.
And when we all witness the change to her luck
Will we hold back from gloating? Haha will I duck!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
The nursery is done then? , all that stuff from ikea was for there. I guess it’s her makeup room. But why the secrecy? I think she didn’t want to say the extension was given the go ahead and wants to wait till it is given the go ahead before she reveals the nursery and then says (lies) as to why they didn’t do the extension in time πŸ€”
Is it the makeup room tho she had it on her hunching list today did she not clean it πŸ˜‚

Same. But I also think there's something about that time I take to do my make up even if it's just 5 or 10 mins, that's something i am doing for me, and when you're a mum there isn't much "me time". That little bit of me time plus the make up makes me feel a hell of a lot better, esp after 4 hours sleep lol
Hahah I’m not vain but I feel a lot better with makeup and I get sick of people telling me I look tired etc without it. I’ve learnt to put it on one handed since having a baby - not hinch related I know sorry haha

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.