Mrs Hinch #27 Solar lights on with noone home, she'll probably bring out a hincharmy gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for that I was just about to correct whoever that was. I am no hincher however tearing down a heavily pregnant woman is ridiculous. I have commented on Mrs Meldrum after the racism episode which was shocking. I have not called anyone names though.
Heavily pregnant or not, what she’s doing is wrong though as she thinks she can get away with the asa rules, she said ages ago she never got paid for anything but the sun made an article putting what she earns and now all of a sudden she has to declare ad and has said she’s a paid brand ambassador for o&good when she claimed the whole time before she wasn’t paid, she has been caught lying numerous times where she had bought things from and how long she’s had said items, and lied about petty things such as smudges on filters on her face etc, pregnant or not she’s a shady money grabbing witch

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Don't think the rug was gifted tho was it cos she had that back in 2016 or 17 so before all this hinching malarkey started. Same as her TV unit. She must've actually paid for those
Shes put the rug was gifted on her story tonight

I'm surprised silver cross didn't gift her a pram. They sent me 3 prams all top of the range when I had my son in 2014.
I was a brand ambassador for them and they hand prams out to everyone
Lucky lady getting not just one but three.

Reactions: 6
Not sure what you mean...saying what I think, having an opinion Just 'cos I haven't agreed with some things I have seen on this thread?
Obvs a friend( aka Hincher ) of Mrs grinch, don’t worry come later there will be loads more fakes on here so look out for .. dim sum ...prawn crackers... chicken chow mien...( new members)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m kind of new here and kinda dipped in and out over the past month or so .....initially I was drawn into the hinch army and thought she was fab but realised a bit later she was not what she proclaimed to be. I loved her earlier days when it was all about cleaning but got a bit fed up when she digressed to other topics. I’m not a lover nor a hater of Mrs Hinch and don’t love the things she’s doing but OMG you guys are brutal!!!! Ok she may not be posting things you agree with blah blah ....the simple thing is don’t follow her on Instagram !!,,, if someone annoyed me soooooo much I’d avoid her like the plague 🤣. Ok she’s made a ton of money ..wouldn’t you like that too? I know I would 🙏 you all seem to waste so much of your time on tattle life/instagram when there’s so much more interesting things you can do ......life it too short to be bitter and resentful of someone who saw a niche in the market and pounced on it ......
She doesn’t even go here.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m kind of new here and kinda dipped in and out over the past month or so .....initially I was drawn into the hinch army and thought she was fab but realised a bit later she was not what she proclaimed to be. I loved her earlier days when it was all about cleaning but got a bit fed up when she digressed to other topics. I’m not a lover nor a hater of Mrs Hinch and don’t love the things she’s doing but OMG you guys are brutal!!!! Ok she may not be posting things you agree with blah blah ....the simple thing is don’t follow her on Instagram !!,,, if someone annoyed me soooooo much I’d avoid her like the plague 🤣. Ok she’s made a ton of money ..wouldn’t you like that too? I know I would 🙏 you all seem to waste so much of your time on tattle life/instagram when there’s so much more interesting things you can do ......life it too short to be bitter and resentful of someone who saw a niche in the market and pounced on it ......
Let's play a game.
What film is the following line from.

Troll.....Troll....in the dungeon

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it possible to demote people mods because I know of a candidate [emoji1745][emoji23]

Also if someone could direct me to the VIP threads even on PM I'd be very grateful I still can't find them. Am I the wrong type of VIP? Help!

Just to keep it on topic, I think she made a mistake saying people were stupid not to get the dress. Direct attacks might work on high powered business men to get them to make a deal but it won't work on her demographic
Can someone direct me to the VIP threads too please? I want to complain about my complete lack of VIP mentions today

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Look love, we aren't jealous, bitter or any of that other stuff Hinch and her barmy army call us. I actually already made a ton of money as you put it so definitely don't begrudge anyone else doing the same. I follow TOMM and pretty sure she's makes a fair bit from her Insta too - the difference is she's honest about it, transparency is never over-rated! If you know someone is telling you how good something is and they are getting paid to do so then it's up to you whether or not you buy it, you have a choice based on facts. When someone pretends they aren't selling anything and they're just a girl who likes cleaning her house and this whole Insta fame thing is such a shock guys - that is different. That is making people, sometimes vulnerable people, think you're their friend and then influencing how they tidy, how they clean, how they spend their money without giving them the whole picture.

I don't like to see people taken advantage of. Maybe it doesn't bother you and that's your choice, but you're on a thread where the main point is to look at what Hinch does and discuss how manipulative and underhand she is.

Why are you here?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Not sure what you mean...saying what I think, having an opinion Just 'cos I haven't agreed with some things I have seen on this thread?
FFS I've really had it to the back teeth with twats today. Go away.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
HOWS THE CHINESE SOPH? Literally non existent. Friends and food wise.

I’m sure I’ll be eating my words... and Chinese soon with a barrage of posts. But for someone keen to make a huge point.

I think we will get one at 10 saying omg. I had THE best night out with my “kids”/ girls for Chinese tonight. There won’t be anything in between.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
HOWS THE CHINESE SOPH? Literally non existent. Friends and food wise.

I’m sure I’ll be eating my words... and Chinese soon with a barrage of posts. But for someone keen to make a huge point.

I think we will get one at 10 saying omg. I had THE best night out with my “kids”/ girls for Chinese tonight. There won’t be anything in between.
Whoa there! Red writing? Is this even allowed? Complete game changer

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just catching up on stories. 'Gifted, gifted, gifted'. These people are just modern day beggars aren't they. The shame of it.

Reactions: 13
Bank holiday weekends always brings out the twit in people

woooo this is fancy 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.