Mrs Hinch #27 Solar lights on with noone home, she'll probably bring out a hincharmy gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And thanks to grinch she mentioned the Chinese well i then fancied it and iv just ordered one, she will probs have one grain of rice whereas I have ordered half the menu 🙊 grinch can kiss my big flabby size 18 ass 😘
Just finished mine. Fancied since yesterday when she mentioned it.

She’s such an influencer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Our Cocker is a show Cocker like Henry and not a working Cocker....she would happily be on the go all the time, she loves to play almost constant if you let her...then crash briefly......then start again. MH could never cope with a working Cocker, and it would be cruel if she did as it would be bored senseless and probably destructive, with so little stimulation....they are mad dogs and on the go constantly. But Henry should definately be doing much more than he does, he looks so old.
I would bet that He plays up if left alone as whenever she goes out he’s round “nannys” why can’t he be left at home ?

Reactions: 5
I wonder if 'her girls' have read tattle and can she how she changes her behaviour because of what's written

It’s girls now...she kept calling them kids before...which I bloody hate....’my kids’!
Nope, back to 'kids'. Even a plaque given as a birthday present with it on... which technically is as Ad as shes tagged the company she uses in the post.
Just also noticed her swipe ups are lacking the #AFF today. That didn't last long

Reactions: 9
Not sure if you realised this isn’t the rant thread?
Who's having a rant? Don't you like when someone disagrees with you? Like you all say about the 'influencers' you need to accept the negatives with the positives, the dislikes with the likes or am I mistaken?

Reactions: 3
Omg just imagine if that happened! I've imagined it, and? Are you for real? Don't be so ridiculous and petty! Leave the woman alone.....
Piss off spangles, you’re obviously a hincher (shopper) đŸ–•đŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You only have a drawer in a nursery so yep betting the make up rooms gone for Grayson ( Grey-Son ) because let’s face it when he’s here she won’t have time to wipe her own backside let alone his and do a full make up on herself
Oh did someone say where’s her pram đŸ€” so transparent Soph đŸ–đŸŒ Hiya byw, would you like some safe cleaning tips here’s one Zoflora isn’t a cleaner
ATB

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Spangles you are entitled to your opinion. I've seen you give out about Hinch a few times. You are not entitled however to call another forum member names. You will get peoples backs up and then wont be happy when you get backlash for it

Reactions: 13
Is Jamie having the lads round tonight while she’s out? Or finishing off the nursery? He never seems to have his mates round...maybe she doesn’t allow it...or... he doesn’t actually have any mates đŸ€”

Reactions: 10
Spangles you are entitled to your opinion. I've seen you give out about Hinch a few times. You are not entitled however to call another forum member names. You will get peoples backs up and then wont be happy when you get backlash for it
Think you may be confusing Spangles with someone else, don't think she's given out about Hinch before, she's commented on the Mrs Meldrum thread and this one, but only today as far as I can see from a quick search.

I wouldn't want to accuse anyone of being a hincher, but 
. If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then

spangle.JPG

Reactions: 19
Who's having a rant? Don't you like when someone disagrees with you? Like you all say about the 'influencers' you need to accept the negatives with the positives, the dislikes with the likes or am I mistaken?
Rave, my apologies. If you’d like to climb out of sophs arse it would be appreciated hun

Reactions: 10
Actually @Spangles I've only seen you give out about the meldroms never Mrs Hinch. You seem to just defend her on here. Theres a rave section you should head there đŸ€—

Think you may be confusing Spangles with someone else, don't think she's given out about Hinch before, she's commented on the Mrs Meldrum thread and this one, but only today as far as I can see from a quick search.

I wouldn't want to accuse anyone of being a hincher, but 

View attachment 19283
Yeah I just realised🙈

When was the last time her friends were round? They gave her that jar then , it’s been yonks hasn’t it? .... before having a right laughing hoovering the lounge rug (eeee them gals are WILD) now I’m not rain man but there is definitely definitely not that many “soph we love ya” “you’re amazing” “you’re not amazing....from us) “you’re gorgeous” messages in said jar and she pulled one out earlier saying awww I love my jar so much I read one every day and promptly folds it up and puts it back in the jar. So are the messages reproducing like the magic porridge pot or does she re-read
the same ones every day or did Jamie find it shoved behind the mirror he was cleaning (yes cleaning) earlier because she got her friend at the secret (didn’t happen bbq) a Jo Malone gift and she got an empty coffee jar with tit notes in ?! đŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thanks for that I was just about to correct whoever that was. I am no hincher however tearing down a heavily pregnant woman is ridiculous. I have commented on Mrs Meldrum after the racism episode which was shocking. I have not called anyone names though.
Nobody is tearing anybody down.
You called forum members ridiculous and petty.
This is calling people names.
And how do you know the forum members your speaking to aren't heavily pregnant?
You clearly dont belong in this thread and I have reported you so hopefully mods will throw you out.

Reactions: 11
Thanks for that I was just about to correct whoever that was. I am no hincher however tearing down a heavily pregnant woman is ridiculous. I have commented on Mrs Meldrum after the racism episode which was shocking. I have not called anyone names though.
You’ve come to a thread where we tear apart what she does because she’s a liar and exploits vulnerable people. Yet you have a problem with that? You’re definitely in the wrong place. She’s pregnant, not disabled so I don’t see what her being pregnant has to do with anything

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.