Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oooh make sure you clear your cookies now otherwise she’ll get a commission on anything you but from Amazon - not just the make up - absolutely anything!
Oh thanks for reminding me. I do buy a lot of bits from Amazon too and I don’t want her to get money off the back of my purchases

Reactions: 5

Didsomebodysayjusrol

I swear hinch buys things just to see how many of her sheep she can get to buy them too. It’s been less than a day as we know we are never gonna see that tamagotchi again. But how many of her sheep spent their giro on it so they could get one too. Look at all the stuff she’s been obsessed with just this year alone and then 2/3 weeks later they are never seen or spoken off again. How many Hinchers have George Forman grills, cleaning carts, waffles makers and now tamagotchi’s coz their queen had one and they had to have one too? It’s like a game for her. Maybe by doing it she feels she still has the power. It’s just very odd.
Also all the tat she buys that is one is one use plastic or wrapped in one use plastic. All the sheep buying that increases plastic pollution.

Hi bitchilantes extremely kate to the party, but I have been rather busy decorating 11yrs old daughters bedroom in readiness for her birthday. (She wanted it doing as a prezzie.)

Then on Friday made the cake while she was at school. Never again it took ffing for ever.

Anyhoo- just caught up on her IG and she has been really boooorrrring today.

Not sure if it has been said but Ron had 3 changes of clothing which is interesting.

View attachment 303100View attachment 303101View attachment 303102
Not that I’m standing up for her but my four month old has a good couple of outfit changes during the day because she either spits up her milk down herself and I cannot stand the smell of that on her when it dries or we have poop leaks! Then again, she is four months not 16 months so I’d be interested to know how Ronnie messes his clothes up when she’s doesn’t let him do anything!

@CuppaTeanotcoffee was too kate to comment on last thread but delighted to see Eastenders announce they are bringing in a new Slater, mind you she won't last long working for Clean Slater as she's a shit cleaner 😂

View attachment 303124
Is either of these her??

• Haha

LT2201

VIP Member
I used to love their baby face primer. I have since switched to cruelty free brands but I am yet to find a primer that I like as much. I’m not that into make up really so these make up videos she does are a bit zzz
I love fenty beauty primers, its on offer just now at boots, more expensive than Maybelline but it's cruelty free and lasts ages.

Morning all, why exactly is a cleaner advertising make up this morning??
If I want to know about make up I'll watch a make up blogger not a bloody cleaning account 🤦‍♀️
Maybe she will film herself cleaning her face later 😅 seriously though Zoph hun you're a cleaning account so stick to what you're good at...oh wait...

Also look at her nails. This would of been done end or September/beginning of October. Her nails are extremely grown out based on the last couple of days worth of vids.
Good spot, they're much longer now they've grown out making her hands even more claw like!

Albi

VIP Member
And hands up up who thinks she will clean the scrub daddies to use for painting next time? No? No one?

or will she put them in the bin and use clean ones next time?
She put way too much paint on them the bloody idiot! I was like wtf is she doing!? After the first one, you’d think she would have worked it out, but noooo, she just carried on 🙄

oczymlody

VIP Member
The amount of concealer she just piled on offends me but not as much as her getting paid £24k to say she "laaavs" it. Why do brands give her paid promotion deals when she has nothing constructive to say. What is there to love about the product? Why do you love it? Is it long lasting? Crease proof? Does it colour correct as well as conceal? Is it affordable? How does it compare to other concealers? Christ my baby that's not due for another 7 weeks isn't as dumb as her!
She literally has a line in between her temple and forehead!!! Wtf !!!!

allforthegram

VIP Member
She doesn't start "work" now until at least 10am

Spends 20 seconds filming her second born annoying the fuck out of her 1st born

Spends 3 minutes wanking her taps

We may get lucky today and get a 10 second film of her taking her morning dump whilst stroking her 1st born

She will then do an ad and earn her daily 24K (pre recorded of course)

Followed by a couple of Memory posts to fill up the story feed

She will finish off the day with some suitably shite "you got this" post and some screenshots of her gushing fans telling their Mighty Illustrious Leader how much they love her

And then tomorrow it will be Groundhog Day
Don’t forget cooking with mummazzzzx

• Haha

Jenniet

VIP Member
So can anyone remember if the hinch Xmas list was labelled as an ad? As I’ve just seen Sam faires do the same so they must be asking them all to do it

Rambler92

It was amazing!!! It was so bad but couldn’t look away! It was like in the IT horror film with the lights in his mouth, it hypnotised you. She was a fucking mess. He was sitting next to her gurning his tits off talking over her and being a massive chav
Ahhh man no one recorded this!😭😂😅

• Sad

Rosie22

I don’t understand how their relationship functions, I love my husband, but he’s got a week off work now and I’m already pulling my hair out, especially with lockdown we can’t even see anyone else, I don’t know how I’d cope if he’d been at home for 18 months straight😂

They force date nights, sexual innuendos and banter, they seem to constantly have to validate their relationship with mushy posts and comments, they do couples coaching cards which as newly weds you shouldn’t even need to consider buying, they seem to seek constant validation from strangers about them being the perfect couple which they’re far from but for a pair that have been together for 7 years+ they act like strangers at times, I think it’s good for every relationship to get some separation but they’d been married 9 months when Ronnie came along and they’ve been glued together ever since, it isn’t healthy and if they’re still married in 5 years I’ll be shocked, Jamie really needs to go back to work imo, Hinch needs to gain some independence and they need to learn to be a real functioning couple again, not a babysitters club!

She’s tried mummy blogger like Sam Faiers and Giovanna Fletcher and that’s failed massively.
She’s tried cooking guru for nippers like Joe Wickes and that’s failed.
She’s tried crafts and fun stuff like Stace and that’s failed massively!
She’s tried to become young and hip again by clinging to Love Islanders and the Geordie Shore lot and they’ve not taken her scrambled beg on toast so that again failed.
She’s also tried the mental health advocacy and shopping guru angle like Zoella and that’s also failed!
I’ve now noticed she’s trying to push the boss babe mum angle like Louise Pentland cos she’s been getting Ronnie involved in her laptop/work a lot recently and this is going to fail because LP has always been open about money, how you earn, finances etc and her honesty and openness is why she’s half the blogger she is today! Hinch doesn’t know the meaning of honesty especially when it comes to declaring ads and money so we’ve already failed there!
She was a cleaner, it worked and if it ain’t broke don’t fix it, but she’s tried to shove her fingers into every Instagram pie going and it’s failed spectacularly Gleam need to reinvent her as Mrs Hinch and nothing else!
You missed the make up posts 😂😂😂

• Haha