Mrs Hinch #268 Think Ronnie prefers the plastic food to his mu.... directors cooking!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so crappy how her night starts when Ronnie is in bed ☹Of course as a parent we all breathe a sigh of relief and make furious eye contact with each other as not to even smile incase we wake the little shits darlings. But again a perfect example why can Ronnie not enjoy some chips earlier in the night together?
I had a friend who was the same. (Note the word had!) lived for the child to be in bed, didn’t interact/play with him at all....to the point when I was over there once and was playing with and talking to him she came back into the room and asked who I was talking too 🙄 But! The one and only time I will defend hinch....we get 90% of our take aways when our kids are in bed!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
The cleaning content is dreadful. If she cleaned her bath properly, on-a-daily-basis she wouldn’t have that mucky build up in the grooves. Also I really don’t understand why she needs to use different chemicals for the shower, sink and bath. Would she be so wasteful if it wasn’t all gifted? 🤔
This, I wipe the bathroom down everyday because I like it smelling clean/always feel cleaner in a clean shower/bath. The amount of products is ridiculous, I use 1 spray and my bathroom is spotless.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The cleaning content is dreadful. If she cleaned her bath properly, on-a-daily-basis she wouldn’t have that mucky build up in the grooves. Also I really don’t understand why she needs to use different chemicals for the shower, sink and bath. Would she be so wasteful if it wasn’t all gifted? 🤔
Plastic Soph using plastic chemicals and killing off the planet with her plastic waste. Makes me so bleeping mad. I get upset everytime I peel off a plastic apron, gloves, mask and visor in work but yanno needs must. All I hope is that the stuff is incinerated and not dumped in our oceans 😢

Reactions: 16
I had a friend who was the same. (Note the word had!) lived for the child to be in bed, didn’t interact/play with him at all....to the point when I was over there once and was playing with and talking to him she came back into the room and asked who I was talking too 🙄 But! The one and only time I will defend hinch....we get 90% of our take aways when our kids are in bed!
Of course I hate and would never judge anyone’s parenting we all as humans breathe that sigh when the kids are in bed and it’s adult time . I wonder if she does or says it to be relatable ? But that’s 3 times this week the night has started as her son was in bed . And the toasting marshmallows decorating cookies having a chippy in my views is family time . Has she said the night starts now with an adult Netflix show (no dirty ) that sounded rude sorry , or a bottle of wine which i feel are adult relaxing times which we all need , just a bit tit the best parts of the day is when her and her first born are settled for the night.

Reactions: 21
Of course I hate and would never judge anyone’s parenting we all as humans breathe that sigh when the kids are in bed and it’s adult time . I wonder if she does or says it to be relatable ? But that’s 3 times this week the night has started as her son was in bed . And the toasting marshmallows decorating cookies having a chippy in my views is family time . Has she said the night starts now with an adult Netflix show (no dirty ) that sounded rude sorry , or a bottle of wine which i feel are adult relaxing times which we all need , just a bit tit the best parts of the day is when her and her first born are settled for the night.
I’d honestly find this mummy daddy couple time in the evening a lot more relatable if they were completely apart during the day if Jamie was working and spent 40 hours a week out the home, but they’re at home 24/7 together, I think the only time they spend apart is when they tit and even then she sits on the floor outside the bog waiting for Jamie! Im not saying they never deserve to have a “date night” but it’s every evening they’re almost gagging to spend time away from Ronnie, together as a couple! It really does come across that they resent him for crashing their adult lifestyle and freedom at times!

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Bet she’s one of those people that uses the same tea mug for days on end without rinsing it 🤢
Explain why she went through the stage of using astonish cup cleaner all the time. Not seen that for a while Soph, why not crack it out?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was only just thinking after I said it...our take aways are once a week after both of us working 40 hour weeks. I take it back!! I no longer want to stick up for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Explain why she went through the stage of using astonish cup cleaner all the time. Not seen that for a while Soph, why not crack it out?
When she had the cup cleaner next to the coffee mate 😂 both in the exact same jars! I really thought natural selection would have taken her by now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Getting fish and chips while His Lord Fatness is on her lap is also a stupid move. The greedy prick will end up eating it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve never needed to use a product like that, but then again I’m not a dirty skrit, a sponge, some washing up liquid and some warm water usually gets any harsh tea stains out my mugs 😂

Reactions: 9
It’s so crappy how her night starts when Ronnie is in bed ☹Of course as a parent we all breathe a sigh of relief and make furious eye contact with each other as not to even smile incase we wake the little shits darlings. But again a perfect example why can Ronnie not enjoy some chips earlier in the night together?
He’s too naughty to enjoy anything remotely fun 🤨

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I’ve never needed to use a product like that, but then again I’m not a dirty skrit, a sponge, some washing up liquid and some warm water usually gets any harsh tea stains out my mugs 😂
Just diluted bleach or a steradent does the job!!

By the way, why’s it so quiet on here tonight?
Date nights? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Date nights? 🤣🤣🤣
I think it’s because Hinch’s content is so dry, none of us can muster the energy to even try and troll cos there’s nothing to troll when she’s just wanking off taps in her bathroom and doing yet more shopping and repetitive two man team chicken shenanigans, her content is drier than a camels fanny at the moment 😩😂 we need a little ✨ spice ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Very Middleton to the party tonight, but why the hell did she film herself giving Lord Henry a head massage like that. She actually positioned the camera behind her head to film it; unless Inch was stood behind doing the filming. IMO It was just bloody weird, especially the comment about Jamie being jealous, made me feel 🤢😬 (Disclaimer to say I’m not a dog owner, so the massage thing might be normal?)
Edited to say poor Ron only ever gets a claw, not even a stroke, never mind a massage!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Very Middleton to the party tonight, but why the hell did she film herself giving Lord Henry a head massage like that. She actually positioned the camera behind her head to film it; unless Inch was stood behind doing the filming. IMO It was just bloody weird, especially the comment about Jamie being jealous, made me feel 🤢😬 (Disclaimer to say I’m not a dog owner, so the massage thing might be normal?)
The massage thing is as normal as checking your dogs prostate. That angle seriously made it look like it belonged on OnlyFidos, not Instagram 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Just diluted bleach or a steradent does the job!!

Date nights? 🤣🤣🤣
I’m engrossed in the US election coverage... yes Zoph real world stuff is happening outside Castle Greyskull and roasting marshmallows on a tealight.

Reactions: 15
Getting fish and chips while His Lord Fatness is on her lap is also a stupid move. The greedy prick will end up eating it all.
That's the idea. She's so disordered with her eating, there's no way she eats any of the shite she cooks or their multiple takeaways. She probably has the dog on her knee so Jaymay doesn't realise just how little she actually eats, plus it explains how the dog is such a fat bastard.

I use the Astonish cup stuff because my partner drinks black tea 🤮 and it marks like a motherfucker! I bought a black mug specifically to hide the stains but she doesn't always use it!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I knew someone who would always leave their child at home with a babysitter when we went out anywhere. Our kids were about the same age and my son would always be with me. One day I asked her about it and she said “Well I can’t relax when I’ve got him with me” I thought that was really sad, that you’re not comfortable around your own children. I think Hinch is exactly the same.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.