Mrs Hinch #268 Think Ronnie prefers the plastic food to his mu.... directors cooking!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah she’s probably pulling her hair out because she’s nothing without us trolls, watch her whip out the controversy over the next couple of days, she needs us to talk about us and keep her relevant, she’s probably begging Jamie to set up more fake accounts on here to cause some drama that gets all us trolls hyped up and active again, she wouldn’t cope if us trolls decided she was suddenly irrelevant and boring 😂😂
But she increasingly is for sure?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Forgive me for saying this if this offends others with genuine anxiety, but I’ve noticed she only mentions her anxiety or panic on mental health days, when other influencers raise awareness or if she’s been called out on tattle for something like breaking lockdown rules, pure idiocy or calling out others and blocking them. Anxiety really seems like a convient excuse for her for relatability and likes, im also saying this as for someone with such bad anxiety surrounding covid, she doesn’t half go out a lot and mix with so many people, it just seems like a load of wank 🙃 Watch her mention it in the next couple of days now I’ve said this, calling bingo now!
She has selective anxiety. Funny it only shows it’s face when it benefits her. She completely devalues anxiety for others with how she switches it on and off

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Soz forgot the cake pic - have a slice x

The icing is supposed to be black (she wanted that) but came out dark grey for God's sake.

IMG_20201106_182614.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Oh and my dogs bowls are washed after every meal, with their own dishmatic and dried with their own tea towel. They’re raw fed and I’m anal about cleanliness.
However, I will admit one of my dogs LOVES a head massage 🤭 but to be fair I don’t film it......

I’ll show myself out ...... 🏃🏼‍♀️💨

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hi bitchilantes extremely kate to the party, but I have been rather busy decorating 11yrs old daughters bedroom in readiness for her birthday. (She wanted it doing as a prezzie.)

Then on Friday made the cake while she was at school. Never again it took ffing for ever.

Anyhoo- just caught up on her IG and she has been really boooorrrring today.

Not sure if it has been said but Ron had 3 changes of clothing which is interesting.

View attachment 303100View attachment 303101View attachment 303102
No wonder her laundry basket is so full all the time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hudson to the party but how dirty was Henry’s bowl???? That’s like eating off the same plate for days on end. You wouldn’t do it yourself, so why subject your pet to it? That’s vile.

Reactions: 14
I've been over on the SS tattle thread today, just to read what people were saying about her. And some of the comments made me wonder....do you think hinch goes on SS's thread and posts comments asking people if they prefer SS or her?and whether she would go on and post about how amazing she is....im only wondering this because some of the comments were saying what an amazing mam hinch is compared to SS and how they loved her letting Ron do a pic and how SS would never do that etc....which just doesnt seem to be something people would actually say?x
Stacey is as annoying as hell but I prefer her over Sophie anydays

and too right hinch puts some diga about Stacey in there
There’s no way they are actually friends
They’re colleagues who hate eachother but put a front for their customers

Reactions: 22
Bet you don't do this with Ron Soph.

Reactions: 7
She actually said to ‘your mum’ which I thought was weird. You would say ‘give it to me’ or ‘give it to mum’. She really does come a across as a lazy mum she’s constantly filming him from that couch and it’s like she’s lying down coz she’s always so far from him.
Maybe Mad Barker was her surrogate as she wanted to control the whole process 🤣🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
My husband is annoying me tonight think I’ll check his prostate with a hot poker 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh my god I didn’t mean it like that at all, I meant that checking a dogs prostate isn’t at all normal and shouldn’t be done, bit like you don’t start filming and massaging your dog for the internet 🥴😂
@mgh727 As I’m the poster that started this particular conversation, I confirm I definitely understood & took your comment as intended 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Stacey is as annoying as hell but I prefer her over Sophie anydays

and too right hinch puts some diga about Stacey in there
There’s no way they are actually friends
They’re colleagues who hate eachother but put a front for their customers
There’s a new hashtag SS has put out there. The volume of gifted stuff these idiots get is beyond belief. I knew things were gifted but my god. I really wish grinch would donate all her cleaning stuff etc to places in need. Be normal for once and normal with her child - her human child. Her relationship with that dog is surely a joke? More love to that dog than her human child. Sad really.

Reactions: 7
@mgh727
Diary of Sophie (no middle name)Hinchliffe aged 30 and 3 Quarters.
Friday Blah,blah,blah
Saturday Done painting so ....blah😝🎨
Sunday Ha,ha....got ya.Recorded it last week🤣so blah!!
Monday Gone on holiday zzzz-blah diddly blah 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.