Mrs Hinch #268 Think Ronnie prefers the plastic food to his mu.... directors cooking!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think part of the issue with Henry’s bowl is that food is left down for him all the time

How long has she supposedly had those nails for now?

Reactions: 14
i take back my previous comment, she clearly does need to practice sponge painting more

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone said before that Hinch's voice overs are robotic. I agree

'Beep. Beep. I now. PuTTTTT. The. Beeeep. TTttopic. InTo. Beep. The. Middle. Of. The. Pastry. BEEEEEP. *warning* Beep. *warning*. Pre. Records. Low. Need. Thursday. Off. Beep. Beep'
I listened to her book on free trial on audible. Her pauses drove me nuts so I changed the speed to 2x faster and she almost sounded normal!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
bleeping hell what’s with her suddenly acting like she’s finally realised she’s got a child? All these trips out and crafts... mate he’s been stuck behind a sofa for over a year waiting for you to notice (although he’s still just an insta prop because she takes over any activity as her own) poor boy is gonna grow up thinking he has to be perfikkkk!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
bleeping hell what’s with her suddenly acting like she’s finally realised she’s got a child? All these trips out and crafts... mate he’s been stuck behind a sofa for over a year waiting for you to notice (although he’s still just an insta prop because she takes over any activity as her own) poor boy is gonna grow up thinking he has to be perfikkkk!
Wouldn’t mind if she actually did arts and crafts with Ronnie, but she either controls him like a puppet so he can’t make mess, does it herself (sponges today, fairy houses, etc) and she does mess free crafts like paint under cling film....let the boy get messy!!

Reactions: 26
9DBCD77E-5F06-4B15-BE67-D7EC5B510D6E.jpeg
What’s the crack with this carpet? Looks like it’s fraying at the join bar and anyone see the cleaners been in and recorded for her 😆 swear it’s not her cleaning can’t see any garish wrist tattoo!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Beckinsale To The Party, but dear god, why would she let that child run around holding that tamagotchi, I've a son about 2 weeks older than Ronald he thinks everything goes in his mouth and I know full well Ronald will do the same... so irresponsible.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else think it’s a shame you never see RonRon laughing like you see Rex laugh on SS insta. Considering they are similar in age they are miles apart in development.
Also I agree that scrub daddy pic was rubbish 🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Jameyyyy has gone for fish and chips, that means she's home alone with Tufters. What will she do if he wakes up?.........
Or maybe Ma is lurking in the guest room

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Maybe when she said ....not been here since 2019 she actually meant...not been here since 20.19pm ...it was the time and not a date 😂😂😂...sounds more believable

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Using scrub daddys for painting has to be one of the most random and dumbest ideas her or her pea brained Hinchers have come up with. Any more amaaaazing ideas for what to use scrrrrrub daddy for guysssshhh?

Reactions: 24
I swear hinch buys things just to see how many of her sheep she can get to buy them too. It’s been less than a day as we know we are never gonna see that tamagotchi again. But how many of her sheep spent their giro on it so they could get one too. Look at all the stuff she’s been obsessed with just this year alone and then 2/3 weeks later they are never seen or spoken off again. How many Hinchers have George Forman grills, cleaning carts, waffles makers and now tamagotchi’s coz their queen had one and they had to have one too? It’s like a game for her. Maybe by doing it she feels she still has the power. It’s just very odd.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.