Mrs Hinch #268 Think Ronnie prefers the plastic food to his mu.... directors cooking!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate to the party.. been hooked on the US election... why the F*CK was I watching her give a dog A HEAD MASSAGE 🤮
Even worse was the commentary “Are yew enjhoyying thishhh head massshhaagee?!” The voice has really grated on me 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
View attachment 302975What’s the crack with this carpet? Looks like it’s fraying at the join bar and anyone see the cleaners been in and recorded for her 😆 swear it’s not her cleaning can’t see any garish wrist tattoo!
Is that a framed picture of the cover of her first shitrag up on the wall? duck me, she may as well just get wallpaper printed with her face all over it 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Is that a framed picture of the cover of her first shitrag up on the wall? duck me, she may as well just get wallpaper printed with her face all over it 😂
Omg it is! 😂 she is so vain! My husband is a published author, now on his 5th book, and we don’t have this tit up on our walls 😂 and yes Hinch, he has been at no.1 too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112
I swear hinch buys things just to see how many of her sheep she can get to buy them too. It’s been less than a day as we know we are never gonna see that tamagotchi again. But how many of her sheep spent their giro on it so they could get one too. Look at all the stuff she’s been obsessed with just this year alone and then 2/3 weeks later they are never seen or spoken off again. How many Hinchers have George Forman grills, cleaning carts, waffles makers and now tamagotchi’s coz their queen had one and they had to have one too? It’s like a game for her. Maybe by doing it she feels she still has the power. It’s just very odd.
its a total power trip

Reactions: 4
Not long ago I called Hinch out for not washing Henrys bowl before feeding him... Do I get a partial tattle bingo for the scrub daddy story and cleaning his "long over due" 'anging dirty bowl?

*edit* My dogs bowl doesnt need a gallon of fairy and a scrib daddy to be clean... 🙄
I clean out my cats bowl after every meal. I would eat from the same dirty plate so why should he?

Reactions: 13
I am sorry but there is nothing one bit cosy about her living room. That fire is ridiculous looking 😂 Ive an electric fire which is never switched on cause I’ve a cat who touches everything and also can’t be assed and my living room is still much more cosy. That fireplace is shocking... who gets a bloody fake fireplace like that in their house, sorry I’ve had several wine... hence the spelling and lack of explaining what I mean😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Omg it is! 😂 she is so vain! My husband is a published author, now on his 5th book, and we don’t have this tit up on our walls 😂 and yes Hinch, he has been at no.1 too.
Can we please get your husband to review her book, seeing as he’s probably got a grasp on the English language, proper grammar and punctuation and I’m assuming his books have actual substance and aren’t 200 pages of self pity and strumming his metaphorical clit over a sponge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 60
What the holy hell. How many toxic chemicals did she use in that bathroom at one time! I got up to 5 I think at least the.

Reactions: 10
Evening croissants!
I’m so behind, been dipping in and out. I would catch up but it’s clear she’s been as boring as ever.
Can somebody please update me on the fish situation. Is there still 300 fish in that tiny tank or are they in the same place as Polly now?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s so crappy how her night starts when Ronnie is in bed ☹Of course as a parent we all breathe a sigh of relief and make furious eye contact with each other as not to even smile incase we wake the little shits darlings. But again a perfect example why can Ronnie not enjoy some chips earlier in the night together?

• Sad
Reactions: 40
It’s so crappy how her night starts when Ronnie is in bed ☹Of course as a parent we all breathe a sigh of relief and make furious eye contact with each other as not to even smile incase we wake the little shits darlings. But again a perfect example why can Ronnie not enjoy some chips earlier in the night together?
Exactly this what tit has poor Ronnie had to endure for his tea x

Reactions: 21
Again, why can't they sit down at that dining table and eat as a family? Most people aren't lucky enough to have a dining table and she just dresses hers. She's portraying such an unhealthy picture of family life

Reactions: 41
Because the lucky boy gets an Ellas pouch

Reactions: 24
Her house isn't cosy. It looks frabs in there. Like a prison but even that probably has more life & colour to it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hello I’m thank you, Middleton to the new thread but doesn’t seem like I’ve missed much 😂 Hoping she has a phone in drawer today so we can have pastry troll games 😂😈🥐

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am sorry but there is nothing one bit cosy about her living room. That fire is ridiculous looking 😂 Ive an electric fire which is never switched on cause I’ve a cat who touches everything and also can’t be assed and my living room is still much more cosy. That fireplace is shocking... who gets a bloody fake fireplace like that in their house, sorry I’ve had several wine... hence the spelling and lack of explaining what I mean😂
Still more articulate than Hinch 😅🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As if Jamie has gone out to get fish n chips. What he's really doing is logging onto Paddy Power and putting a bet on Arsenal winning tomorrow or the 13.15 at Sandown Park 🤷‍♀️
He can come back and say "babe they've run out of chips", the dozy moo would still believe him 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The cleaning content is dreadful. If she cleaned her bath properly, on-a-daily-basis she wouldn’t have that mucky build up in the grooves. Also I really don’t understand why she needs to use different chemicals for the shower, sink and bath. Would she be so wasteful if it wasn’t all gifted? 🤔

Reactions: 19
Also who hangs a spray bottle of (?) Lenor on their airer.
Yet another undisclosed AD??

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.