Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missh95

I’m new here 👋🏽
But oh my god I’ve been reading through these threads most of today and I’ve definitely found my people 😂 ATV 👍🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 48

xLJ03x

Chatty Member
Did she take her own book of lists to the hairdressers?! What a knobjockey - incidentally, exactly what Vesty was hoping she would be last night! 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Lilolily

Grey tracksuits done its job at distracting the fact they *still* aren't wearing masks!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha

JFH

Unfortunately Inch attempting to get his birthday bang is the sort of drivel that’ll find its way to the Daily Mail..pampers saga brushed under the carpet sure!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

LT2201

VIP Member
Typical selfish bitch, here she is with her £56 eyeshadow palette and £25 under eye powder. Honestly fuck off, people are losing their jobs and kids are going hungry. She's so tone deaf.

• Angry
Reactions: 45

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I’ve just caught up and I can’t believe she played birthday sex 🤮. Stop it, I don’t want to think about you with vestlife’s inch

i think this is an approximate gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

butterflybaby27

With their money, they could surely have afforded to do something nicer for his birthday than toast marshmallows lmao. Crikey, she really is boring in every sense of the word. Let this be a lesson to men, don’t marry the mistress. They don’t stay exciting forever. One minute it’s sneaky romps in the office & before you know it you’re curled up on the sofa at a sensible hour toasting marshmallows on your birthday 😂😂😂

• Haha

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
I've just watched her stories..... why did I put myself through that fucking perv's bath and "love u" for Zoph this early? 🤢 I need a sick bucket.... 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Fucking hell!! She can’t even have a day off from the selling on her husband’s birthday?! Scummy bitch. I hope that kid is an absolute nightmare at lunch

• Haha

Yorkgirl20

Chatty Member
Listening to vestlife last night🤢🤮 sounded like a right creep. Just imagined him rubbing his thighs when he talks like that. That's me not eating breakfast

• Haha
  • Sick

Sweetpea30

Chatty Member
It was nice to see at least one of Ronnie parents down at the same level as him, showing him affection & interacting with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Ewwww, that man actually makes my skin crawl. Just no need, you have a kid, we know you have sex - keep your creepy little innuendos to yourself 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 42

Snarkysnarky

New thread suggestion-

Birthday waffles, s’mores and chills. Vesty would rather be at Willy Hills.

• Haha
Reactions: 42