Mrs Hinch #26 Meals in jugs, brand ambassador plugs, the hinch army really are mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she says it doesn’t ‘effect’ the prices her hinchers pay. Not at all hun, is that whe minkys and the pink stuff were going for bleeping stupid money and sellers put their prices up once they realise you’re flogging it, to the extent cheaper ones are LITERALLY SUGGESTED and you still shell out the link for the more expensive. Have a break love

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why would you accuse her of doing drugs. That is trolling.
Although Defamation of carachter is a civil procedure not a criminal one. So MH would have to pay for all cases she took out and unless people have money to pay any damages she is awarded she wont get anything because you cant go to jail for a civil matter.
I disagree. I think its speculation. Just like 80% of the conversations on here. It's not nice to say outloud, but it's not defamation of character to speculate drug use. Especially since she constantly points out how she loves to be boring and stay in now. Anyone who has ever fought for sobriety can attest that watching weekends pass you from a couch is a huge part of counting your days sober. 🤷‍♀️ Again maybe not nice to say outloud, but not necessarily out of line.

Reactions: 8
She was definitely watching it. She needs to learn the difference between someone voicing their opinion on her vs someone who is trolling.

Exactly. The difference is the amount of people who have been bullied and trolled by her followers. I pointed out that it was unsafe to use fabric softener everywhere and the abuse I got on Facebook was unreal. Got called a ******, that my house must smell of shite, that I’m some kind of econutcase and much more. I was very polite but they weren’t it was on a group that she is also on. She didn’t do anything when her army was housing innocent lovely accounts like TOM who was going to close her account down over it. Her army was the first time I experienced online trolling or seen it happen to other accounts.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Sorry but what do people expect when they make accusations like that about people? The amount of people making accusations like that or calling her a bleep and they expect no comeback? Accusing someone of being on drugs for absolutely no reason is just ridiculous. These threads used to be informative but they've just turned into wild speculation and silly rumours.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I don’t think for one second she was ever a drug addict or some kind of alcoholic, correct me if I’m wrong but there was a person who suggested sobriety being the cause of her nights spent at home. The woman is heavily pregnant remember.
This seems to have gone massively off topic 🤷🏻‍♀️
Voice your opinions yes, but let’s not get silly about things. It ruins it for all of us tattlers

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
In other words she’s reporting people now.
She’s prob on some sort of revenge mission now coz of the asa

Her mask slips a bit more everyday... she’s so happy yet at 7months pregnant, she’s got time to be replying to “trolls”
She’s an insecure head
This actually makes me angry when her and her army are behind more bullying than anyone. Anyone who says they don’t like a products she uses, the method she uses or says they arnt a fan are hounded many have closed social media accounts over it. And so much for struggling with such bad anxiety/panic attacks. She only mentioned them before the book and to sell more. It’s mental health awareness week and not a mention. If you do have it tell your honest story “we are all In it together right?” Or is it only when there is moeny to be made. Stop plying the victim card if she did work in sales and was successful then she would have thick skin I think it’s more about trying to save her brand image than anything.

I don’t think for one second she was ever a drug addict or some kind of alcoholic, correct me if I’m wrong but there was a person who suggested sobriety being the cause of her nights spent at home. The woman is heavily pregnant remember.
This seems to have gone massively off topic 🤷🏻‍♀️
Voice your opinions yes, but let’s not get silly about things. It ruins things for all of us tattlers
I posted on another thread I didn’t say she was a drug addict. I would very much doubt she would put hersel all over social media if she was doing that. What I said was she has the diet of a drug addict. All sugar, milkshakes, ice cream and junk.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Last day to do mental health awareness week post, Soph.... can address your trolls whilst you’re at it. 😘

Reactions: 9
Just for the record I don't think she is/was a drug addict. I'm just saying I can see how it would/could be speculated and that I don't think speculation is trolling.

Reactions: 3
Oh my word those screenshots 😱 I’ll just skip past her stating it doesn’t “effect” the price paid by the cult... the money paid by eBay to her for promoting the items SHE HAS NEVER MENTIONED THAT 🤬

Reactions: 14
I hate people saying someone not liking what you do or stand for is trolling. 🙄
Yes, but he called her a drug addict 🙄

U say u can see how it would be speculated, based on what? If you don’t mind me asking
People have speculated on here before based on some comments she made years ago about smoking weed. They said she 'looked stoned' and was probably a druggie, and what she eats is what a druggie would eat, and based on their personal experience she must absolutely be on drugs.

It's just libelous and there is absolutely no evidence to suggest it's true. I think people have gone way too far now. I think I'm going to leave these threads because there's no truth in them anymore or even humour just ridiculous speculations.

Reactions: 17
It’s stupid outlandish accusations and speculations like this that get us the name trolls. Regardless of whether it’s true, it has no baring on what she’s doing to the environment, it’s actually nothing to do with her as a ‘cleaning Influencer’ and quite frankly it undoes all of the hard work we’ve done with outing the actual facts and getting the attention of hinchers to convert.

So jolly good job 👏🏼 bravo

Reactions: 16
Yes, but he called her a drug addict 🙄

People have speculated on here before based on some comments she made years ago about smoking weed. They said she 'looked stoned' and was probably a druggie, and what she eats is what a druggie would eat, and based on their personal experience she must absolutely be on drugs.

It's just libelous and there is absolutely no evidence to suggest it's true. I think people have gone way too far now. I think I'm going to leave these threads because there's no truth in them anymore or even humour just ridiculous speculations.
Yes there is a complete difference between speculating her brand deals and saying shes on drugs. That's just nasty. The argument of 'HeR HiNcHeRz BuLlY tOo' drives me demented like the hypocrisy of it.

Reactions: 7
It’s one thing messaging her and giving her facts, the Message you sent about liking her to start with, her tips etc - there was nothing wrong with that. That’s bringing it to her attention people are on to her with her flouncing the ASA rules and giving dangerous tips. Accusing her of using drugs is absolutely ridiculous and was bound to get her back up, as it would anybody else! That is trolling and cannot be compared to her barmy sheep bullying when people actually point out the facts. If they want to get defensive because they haven’t woken up and smelt the coffee, that’s their issue.

You haven’t got the support here you were expecting clearly. It’s almost like these messages are being sent to provoke her. You’re not going to get the bite you want for that ‘award winning screenshot’. She has a brand to protect

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I would avoid that totally_unhinched page if I were you. It's obviously been set up to work out who tattlers are by someone we are not allowed to mention on here! 🙄

Reactions: 12
I don't understand why she is so upset about being told to be honest! I thought her Hinchers were supposed to be her besties?

Notice how she's been quickly adding things to her other highlights to push that P&G post back. What is she so afraid of?
View attachment 17981
And yet still not bothered to go through the highlights and put #ad #aff #gifted #sponsered #paidpartnership to anything.
Shes done a few swipe ups lately directing 'new followers' to those exact highlights. Clever girl Soph.. send them there, appear super helpful and blind them with subliminal none disclosed advertising. Then by the time they get to the p&g statement, which is confusing the most intelligent people, they'll be so brainwashed that they won't care.
Tell you what, you've got to give her credit. You can see why she was a top saleswoman

Reactions: 14
Sorry but what do people expect when they make accusations like that about people? The amount of people making accusations like that or calling her a bleep and they expect no comeback? Accusing someone of being on drugs for absolutely no reason is just ridiculous. These threads used to be informative but they've just turned into wild speculation and silly rumours.
The thing that gets me is how people believe it all even thought there’s very little/questionable proof.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.