Mrs Hinch #26 Meals in jugs, brand ambassador plugs, the hinch army really are mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pretend stupidity is getting on my nerves, in wilko ...omg (fake laugh) I can’t believe they’ve got actual seeds to grow veg, like she doesn’t know veg comes form a seed and wilko have always sold seeds 🙄 petty I know but annoying nonetheless
Oh my god. Mind you she doesn’t eat veg so she’ll struggle to understand how it’s grown. She’ll be thinking the stork will be bringing baby Hinch next 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The pretend stupidity is getting on my nerves, in wilko ...omg (fake laugh) I can’t believe they’ve got actual seeds to grow veg, like she doesn’t know veg comes form a seed and wilko have always sold seeds 🙄 petty I know but annoying nonetheless
If it’s not lucky charms or chocolate she doesn’t know where it comes from

Reactions: 8
What ever happened to all the Kellogg’s stuff she used to eat and was sent? That all vanished very quickly. Haven’t seen a coco pop in a long time 🤔

If it’s not lucky charms or chocolate she doesn’t know where it comes from
Or those Nachos 😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not seen Shazza the shark for a while. Or what she’s been storing in her #gifted built in storage unit. Probably had it ripped out 48 hours after it was fitted.
I forgot about the 1001 snow. Maybe it’s because it isn’t Christmas so buble can’t sing along with her videos and the “is it just me that does the flick at the end, what’s that all about?” *weird laugh*
So tomorrow we’ll be seeing the shark and the 1001 come out of hiding 👌

Reactions: 8
New thread name suggestion:
daily swipe ups for Ebay buys, wilkinsons solar lights only £2 guys

• Haha
Reactions: 16
alternative thread name suggestion:
it's their first home, she's still learning. ebayer swipe ups means lots of earning

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just been driving home and I had a thought - can I put elbow grease in my windscreen washer to get rid of the flies? What about zoflora in my radiator? 🧐

I haven’t seen hoover lines in a while or snow
What happened to cif and flash bathroom

Reactions: 3
Just bleeping stupidity! Ages ago, one of my friends gave me a little square of scentsy wax in an organza bag and said to put it in the car. I, the tit, did put it in the car, hanging on my indicator switch and the bastard melted onto the carpet when I had the heaters on. But let's not tell the hunch army about my mishap, let them figure it our for themselves. They were putting unstoppables in their cars too. Tits
Well I don’t blame you for your miss hap but duck me your mates thick to suggest it 🙈

Reactions: 3
Oh my god. Mind you she doesn’t eat veg so she’ll struggle to understand how it’s grown. She’ll be thinking the stork will be bringing baby Hinch next 🙄
I think that’s why she said it, coz she made a point of saying no we have to choose a vegetable we BOTH eat.

In other words see I do eat veg 🙄

Reactions: 4
Who said we never see her washing hung out on the line 🖐🏼 Hi Soph ATBH

Also anyone think Bug boy is giving her a look that is a cross between disgust and bewilderment at her
His face 😂 oh god she really does have him under her thumb. My husband would go nuts if I tried to slap a filter on him and put him all over the internet

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet she’s gonna be an absolute nightmare in that hospital room! Brace yourself Jamie!

Reactions: 4
How do you report something to the ASA? Her elbow grease needs #gifted not ooh a lovely gift.
Just go on their website, click complain and follow the instructions
Has anyone checked the ASA today?
I got an email today saying they're still investigating and aware of what is going on. It said they've stored all my screenshots on their file and will update via their website

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.