Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Badaboom

VIP Member
Is Jamie wearing grey so he can hide in the house and MH can’t find him and get him to do stuff?

• Haha
Reactions: 66

NotSherlockHuns

Sorry but what do people expect when they make accusations like that about people? The amount of people making accusations like that or calling her a cunt and they expect no comeback? Accusing someone of being on drugs for absolutely no reason is just ridiculous. These threads used to be informative but they've just turned into wild speculation and silly rumours.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Littlesunfish

If she puts anymore sodding lights in her garden it’s going to get mistaken for Heathrow airport and a whacking 737 is going to attempt to land on her freshly disinfected patio 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Shutthedoor

Right tomorrow Soph, I want you to:-

*15 min dust hunt with sharon
*wash the windows
*use Paul the pine
*clean the washing machine drawer
*cook Jamie a wholesome hearty dinner
*bring the butterflies back
*tell is you're not gonna lie, then lie to us

ATB xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Dirty Joan

Do you not realise that by calling her a cunt and accusing her of doing drugs you’re actually playing right into her hands and giving her the authority to label you a troll whether you made a decent point before that or not? You’re giving her ammo for sympathy. Why can’t people just stick to the facts? There’s more than enough questionable stuff going on without resorting to speculating about drug use. And she’s right, it is defamatory. I think I’ve made some decent posts here but I’m not sure I can continue posting alongside some people who can’t help themselves or stick to the facts. I’m starting to lose interest now. This is why everyone with a critical opinion gets labelled a troll because some numpties dont know where the line is

Reactions: 41

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
She said earlier the Gretel filter made it look like her eye liner was smudged, but when she’s used the same filter this evening it’s not smudged 🤔

You lot need a life lol you actually are signing up to a website just to all get together & talk bad about somebody anonymously. Are you over the age of 12? Cos if so, you need to re evaluate your life.
As has been said to many others, if you are a Hinch fan, feel free to start your own thread in the rave section. If you are Mrs Hinch herself, your bed sheets need washing, ATB.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Nikkijj

Has anyone else noticed that a lot of the hinch fans who join tattle to post one comment defending the Hinchmeister, calling us trolls etc do so quite late in the evening? Not every time - but often enough to notice.

It's a weird coincidence that it's often just after MH signs off her stories with her Goodnight Hinchers message that we get some nutjob pop their head over the parapet, throw in their little whine, then run away again.

It's almost as though someone finishes on Insta for the night then feels a bit bored and wanders over to tattle.

Hmmm, wonder who it could be???

ATB Huns

• Haha
  • Wow

Gullible no more!

My first post...no idea what I'm doing but hey!!!!😂
I have been turned...sick to the back teeth of her and that awful filter and fake " feel sorry for me" persona....I have a few questions..
1. Did anyone notice her say the other day when she was putting the dishwasher tablet in the washing machine that she was getting a dishwasher soon? So the extension is for the whole side of the house including her kitchen which will be made bigger to house the new #gifted dishwasher ? That will take weeks and weeks to complete? That's just what you need with a baby on the way.

2. She can't walk round b&ms but she can jet wash ,karate chop and mash spuds?

3. Has anyone ever seen her cut hair because the last I heard she was telling people she still cut hair 🤔...she dont leave the house 🤔

4. And finally she really started to piss me off when she would post on a Sunday night all her rubbish like good night hinchers , tomorrow is a new day, love you blah blah and I had to get up the next day to go to my crappy work whilst she was lazing about doing sod all and earning money off all of the God dam swipe up victims 😡😡😡😡......that felt good

CrapEars

VIP Member
She’s actually a sandwich short of a picnic. That ain’t staying relatable. That’s downright fucking weird. You’re lucky if I take enough bloody pants to last my holiday, sod if you think I’m taking cleaning stuff
You mean you don’t do that thing where you think “I’m going for 7 nights so 15 pairs of pants should do it”?
For some reason I always pack pants like I’m planning on shitting myself twice a day. I always bring at least half of them home unworn

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Therealist

VIP Member
Now this.
In other words she’s reporting people now.
She’s prob on some sort of revenge mission now coz of the asa

Her mask slips a bit more everyday... she’s so happy yet at 7months pregnant, she’s got time to be replying to “trolls”
She’s an insecure dickhead

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Qwerty6337

Chatty Member
What do you guys think of itslittlelauren?
Hey love, this is a Mrs Hinch only thread. If you want to discuss another cleaning influencer, it’s in the other thread. Or search their name and see if there’s already a thread. we only discuss Hinch here, she’s not discussed in the cleaning thread just here. So you might find yourself jumping through different threads but hope that helps 😃

I wanna go to the VIP thread so I can keep telling people who can’t access it that it exists 😓 plz help. For just 1 like a day, you can help a gossip needing Qwerty 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Empen

VIP Member
And the other day she was cleaning her floors happily- yet when her and Jamie did the split day- she made a big thing about sayin she still couldn’t clean the floors yet. So which is it?
Can you clean or can’t you?
Can you go shopping or can’t you? Can you dress yourself or can’t you?
Do you understand ASA rules or not....understand truth or lie... rant over

• Haha

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
It’s defo got worse!

She’s so self pitying, posting messages now about online trolls 🙄
She went very quiet yet again around the time of trhoh & Chl went live then comes up with that!
She’s not cut out for this business
She didn't seem too bad when I first started watching during the Summer of last year, these days she's a whole new kettle of fish. From blocking endless fans, reading here daily then saying she's blocked us on her phone, to showing Jamie reading here, contradicting herself frequently, crying in bed over some unknown reason, looking like death warmed up in every pic without a filter, heavy use of the old lady filter that should've remained a one off joke, the crazy dancing to Beyonce with said filter, throwing her food on the floor and filming it, freaking out at birds she wanted, eating crap out of a jug, rubbing everything with elbow grease in a food environment, using all of the chemicals in the wrong way (eg dishwasher tablet on her cheap tatty bathroom rugs) doing weird things with her speech, reverting to a 3 year old trying to talk such as 'dorgeous', endlessly sitting in an egg chair, always filming her husband mowing the lawn, refusing to meet fans and when she did for a short period looking like if one so much as touched her she'd die and gritted teeth in every picture, begging her dog to say 'mama', making one revolting sugar 'meal', sitting and eating cereal for several meals that have banned ingredients, disappearing to hospital with no whisper why, having over 2m followers and expecting every single one of them to agree with her & throwing her toys out of the pram when they don't etc the list goes on and on. She's lost the plot.

Because of the interest today with her discussing how much is gifted in her home, I checked out a few stories and she seems really ticked off and as though underneath she's bubbling angry. She hates being told to be honest to her hinchers, that much is clear!

She just reminds me of a witch now thanks to that filter. I see her planning all her next day's ad's while stirring her big ole cauldron with her claws lol btw her bones showing through her skin as she placed the jar her friend gave her back, is shocking! Everything today just seemed to be a new type of AD. Guys, these items were gifted to me but you can get them here!! She never changes.

Now this.
Wow well done for sharing those. She admits finally to making money from the ebay swipe ups, although she lies by saying it's small. It's not small, the volume she sells! Over and over, she's also not mentioning the cookie thing, but then she won't.

It sounds like a threat at the end, the real Sophie peeked out there a bit! Takes me back to her old Twitter.. the air must be blue in that stinky house tonight. Jamie must wish he could give her a 1 way ticket to somewhere, anywhere!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Nikkijj

You lot need a life lol you actually are signing up to a website just to all get together & talk bad about somebody anonymously. Are you over the age of 12? Cos if so, you need to re evaluate your life.
And yet you signed up too 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33