Mrs Hinch #26 Meals in jugs, brand ambassador plugs, the hinch army really are mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her recent Greta story....she needs pull her top up!! Just me or is her nipple about to show?😂 and why she thinks 2 million need to know she DOES remove her make up 😴
Maybe she is sniffing around Boots to gauge interest, couldn’t see them needing her but who knows these days.

Reactions: 5
Yano what, I watched a certain account this morning after catching up on stories and it left me so angry. Mrs bleeping hinch has a lot to answer for!!!!!!!!!!! This account I speak off was sorting out her cleaning products and the amount that she had left me disgusted!! She seems like a very vulnerable girl and has clearly been influenced by hinch. I know she's influencing everyone that follows her but to see such a vulnerable person in this position has left me so angry... She should be ashamed of her self... HINCH, YOU ARE NOT A ROLL MODEL.. YOUR A bleeping DISGRACE!!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Who? Why aren't we allowed to mention them?
I’m confused, who is the unmentionable?
totally_unhinched is believed to be the account of an ex-Tattler who got called out for trolling and having numerous accounts (they then created the tattlelifelosers/dontfeedthetattletroll accounts on Insta to 'expose' Tattle)
It's assumed that the account is being used to lure in and gain the trust of Tattlers/Anti-Hinchers in order to expose them later on

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
totally_unhinched is believed to be the account of an ex-Tattler who got called out for trolling and having numerous accounts (they then created the tattlelifelosers/dontfeedthetattletroll accounts on Insta to 'expose' Tattle)
It's assumed that the account is being used to lure in and gain the trust of Tattlers/Anti-Hinchers in order to expose them later on
Which ex tattler? Jam? sharky? Spareklecunt?

Reactions: 6
Which ex tattler? Jam? sharky? Spareklecunt?
I think people concluded that it was either the real hinch shady/myscummygaff/eejit or JAM. The account denied being myscummygaff but went quiet when people said it could be JAM

Reactions: 8
I think people concluded that it was either the real hinch shady/myscummygaff/eejit or JAM. The account denied being myscummygaff but went quiet when people said it could be JAM
Hmmmm 🤔🤔🤔 jam asked a couple weeks back for her account to be deactivated after having beef with RHOH.

Reactions: 9
or instead of Mrs Hinch, .... Anti Hinch 😂

There was a post a while back referencing someone saying, possibly from one of the Facebook groups about how she hovers outside their loos waiting to immediately re-pine after a member of the family has used it. That's one of the things that really cooks my swede about Hinch, why is this women thinking its her responsability alone to keep the household loos clean? why is she not telling the others to pine if its that important to her. It's the men go out to work, women cook heat up slimfasts, clean, arrange their cloths/hoovers in full nails and make-up mentality I find uncomfortable, archaic and distasteful.
I posted the above yesterday, cue today, Hinch and Jamie are 'sharing' the to do list, because sharing is caring... :unsure:

Last night I watched BHSH stories (they'll be gone now) and she had spoken about Ads. She said she wanted to say a wee bit about it since MH had mentioned it. BHSH confirmed that they are paid a fee from every swipe up. Noticed MH has gone on to subtly mention this too. Still so sneaky the way she's done it though.

She's posted a swipe up today for the shark steamer. And while it does at a ad, it's still placed to look like part of the promotion picture

She’s sniffing around for some kind of cosmetic freebie🙄.
Why would she be asking her followers about foundation application otherwise?

Now the truth about her underhand selling , eBay partnership and association with P+G is out there one might think she’d take a step back (into the egg chair) and reflect on her deception and how she’s made an absolute fortune out of her followers and advised bad practice with regard to inappropriate use of products .
She’s bored of cleaning and now wants to be a cosmetic influencer? The next Tanya

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she sound so out of breath? Is it pregnancy or are the chemicals starting to take affect
Pregnancy does it. The baby in the later stages squishes your insides together and everything, including breathing is effort.
Speaking of everything.. I don't usually have an opinion on her weight and eating as I'm not sure we should judge and speculate. However, in the late stages of pregnancy you tend to not be able to eat as much, as like I say everything is so squished you just don't have room. Generally you've eaten well and put on enough baby weight for it not to be an issue, but I do genuinely worry that that wont be the case for MH

Reactions: 9
In other words she’s reporting people now.
She’s prob on some sort of revenge mission now coz of the asa

Her mask slips a bit more everyday... she’s so happy yet at 7months pregnant, she’s got time to be replying to “trolls”
She’s an insecure head
Yet doesn't have the time to respond to people who are unwell etc who reach out to her... people who kindly send her gifts.

Shes a bellend

Reactions: 7
Pregnancy does it. The baby in the later stages squishes your insides together and everything, including breathing is effort.
Speaking of everything.. I don't usually have an opinion on her weight and eating as I'm not sure we should judge and speculate. However, in the late stages of pregnancy you tend to not be able to eat as much, as like I say everything is so squished you just don't have room. Generally you've eaten well and put on enough baby weight for it not to be an issue, but I do genuinely worry that that wont be the case for MH
I never had the breathing issue so was genuinely wondering. I ate everything in the beginning and barely anything towards the end too and I have never made assumptions about her eating habits or weight because we just don't know do we

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.