Mrs Hinch #26 Meals in jugs, brand ambassador plugs, the hinch army really are mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s sniffing around for some kind of cosmetic freebie🙄.
Why would she be asking her followers about foundation application otherwise?

Now the truth about her underhand selling , eBay partnership and association with P+G is out there one might think she’d take a step back (into the egg chair) and reflect on her deception and how she’s made an absolute fortune out of her followers and advised bad practice with regard to inappropriate use of products .

• Heart
Reactions: 9
But she then used a minkey to wipe down so surely that should also say add as she posted ad with minkey yesterday. Did she not go to some Dunelm day or has had gifts from them so by her explanation about using ad because she has been to an event surely her flowers and vase in her kitchen should then say AD. She has dug herself a bit of a hole with her own explanation.
She might as well just put ad or gifted on every story! There’ll always be something there! 😄

Reactions: 10
It’s one thing messaging her and giving her facts, the Message you sent about liking her to start with, her tips etc - there was nothing wrong with that. That’s bringing it to her attention people are on to her with her flouncing the ASA rules and giving dangerous tips. Accusing her of using drugs is absolutely ridiculous and was bound to get her back up, as it would anybody else! That is trolling and cannot be compared to her barmy sheep bullying when people actually point out the facts. If they want to get defensive because they haven’t woken up and smelt the coffee, that’s their issue.

You haven’t got the support here you were expecting clearly. It’s almost like these messages are being sent to provoke her. You’re not going to get the bite you want for that ‘award winning screenshot’. She has a brand to protect
Nail on the head. Some people need to separate doing things to get themselves a pat on the back or followers, and actually start stating facts not speculation.

I would avoid that totally_unhinched page if I were you. It's obviously been set up to work out who tattlers are by someone we are not allowed to mention on here! 🙄
It's not hard to work out who's set it up, it's also obviously the same person who set up tattle losers and tattle trolls. I don't think it's who you think it is but someone who really is unhinged who got caught out on here before having multiple accounts and multiple instagrams. Attention seeking all the time 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I would avoid that totally_unhinched page if I were you. It's obviously been set up to work out who tattlers are by someone we are not allowed to mention on here! 🙄
I’ve just had a look but refuse to follow, I only have a work fake account which is quite obviously fake 😂 how do you know that? Are people being outed?

Ps do you ever read your messages back and think ‘that sounds exactly like something I’d say. If someone I knew saw that, they’d know it’s me’ 😂

Reactions: 7
I’ve just had a look but refuse to follow, I only have a work fake account which is quite obviously fake 😂 how do you know that? Are people being outed?

Ps do you ever read your messages back and think ‘that sounds exactly like something I’d say. If someone I knew saw that, they’d know it’s me’ 😂
They probably will get outed if their previous accounts are anything to go by...

Reactions: 1
They probably will get outed if their previous accounts are anything to go by...
I don’t think I was here for the start of this person, I think there were a few names flying about a few weeks ago when the tattle losers account appeared

She’s sniffing around for some kind of cosmetic freebie🙄.
Why would she be asking her followers about foundation application otherwise?
I’d like to vote but ‘not with a shovel hun’ wasn’t an option

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love how she engages with someone that she thinks is trolling/bullying her yet never once replied or even bothered to read any of the lovely messages my sister (a <god help me> dedicated “Hincher”) sent her and still blocked her. Same with me, way back in the day, when I followed her and sent her some nice messages about essential oils etc - not even a read lol.
@Deany644 while she’s talking with you don’t suppose you can help a girl out (who’s still in the doghouse with her sister) and ask her to lift the block 😂😂😂
Ditto! I sent her 4/5 messages before I realised! None of them have been read. Wonder how she chooses which ones to read and which to ignore?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I love how she engages with someone that she thinks is trolling/bullying her yet never once replied or even bothered to read any of the lovely messages my sister (a dedicated “Hincher”) sent her and still blocked her. Same with me, way back in the day, when I followed her and sent her some nice messages about essential oils etc - not even a read lol.
@Deany644 while she’s talking with you don’t suppose you can help a girl out (who’s still in the doghouse with her sister) and ask her to lift the block [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
I could always try haha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Telling people to Chuck zoflora down the plughole again - encouraging people to not only waste their money but poison our waterways with more chemicals 🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Maybe she needs to read her own statement on advertising again. It was that confusing even she can't understand it and stick to the rules
In her 'rules' it said you'll only see ADs on posts showing P&G products. How on Earth does she think this is going to keep her out of trouble?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Soph asking about makeup products and a brand by boots, is that begging for boots to work with you too?? The maternity pads and makeup brands? Give it a rest love

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's fuming
Sorry im just catching up so someone may have pointed it out already but she said her and Jamie fell asleep on the sofa at 1 confused about how long they'd been asleep for but she was sending you messages at ten past 12?

So what, she has a little Instagram debate at ten past 12 then drops off to sleep? Doubt it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
When she double taps the cif stainless steel cleaner to RESPECT is it supposed to be in time to the music? It bugs me that it isn’t in time! If you’re gonna do it, do it properly!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you not realise that by calling her a bleep and accusing her of doing drugs you’re actually playing right into her hands and giving her the authority to label you a troll whether you made a decent point before that or not? You’re giving her ammo for sympathy. Why can’t people just stick to the facts? There’s more than enough questionable stuff going on without resorting to speculating about drug use. And she’s right, it is defamatory. I think I’ve made some decent posts here but I’m not sure I can continue posting alongside some people who can’t help themselves or stick to the facts. I’m starting to lose interest now. This is why everyone with a critical opinion gets labelled a troll because some numpties dont know where the line is

Reactions: 41
Do you not realise that by calling her a bleep and accusing her of doing drugs you’re actually playing right into her hands and giving her the authority to label you a troll whether you made a decent point before that or not? You’re giving her ammo for sympathy. Why can’t people just stick to the facts? There’s more than enough questionable stuff going on without resorting to speculating about drug use. And she’s right, it is defamatory. I think I’ve made some decent posts here but I’m not sure I can continue posting alongside some people who can’t help themselves or stick to the facts. I’m starting to lose interest now. This is why everyone with a critical opinion gets labelled a troll because some numpties dont know where the line is
Come over to the I’m flouncing thread 😂

Reactions: 7
Her recent Greta story....she needs pull her top up!! Just me or is her nipple about to show?😂 and why she thinks 2 million need to know she DOES remove her make up 😴

Reactions: 9
In her 'rules' it said you'll only see ADs on posts showing P&G products. How on Earth does she think this is going to keep her out of trouble?
Hate to admit a mistake on my part, but after some googling Cif is Unilever, not P&G. Not sure if that might make a difference...?
Please someone tell me she doesn't have the upper hand 😫

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.