Mrs Hinch #26 Meals in jugs, brand ambassador plugs, the hinch army really are mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also interesting that P&G haven’t declared they’re working with her on their page. Would have thought they should as part of the whole “transparency “ thing?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Think my eyeballs will bleed if we have to see EVERY item named and labelled as ad and gifted in every room.
Saying that- will be interesting if she remembers where she says she got stuff from. Yesterday she said she got her toilet box from eBay, she didn’t- she got them from b&m... then conveniently linked them to b&m in the next frame after a “kind hincher” messaged her about them.
Same with the radiator covers that we got on a selling site then painted, then she said a local man made them for her. But then she was giving swipe ups saying she got them from eBay. The thing is when you are a liar you lose track of all the lies you tell.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Hinch also does this really annoying thing when she speaks, where she will be talking normally then she pauses for a beat too long then flares her nostrils and then says the word.. it’s so hard to describe😂 please tell me someone else has noticed 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Hinch also does this really annoying thing when she speaks, where she will be talking normally then she pauses for a beat too long then flares her nostrils and then says the word.. it’s so hard to describe😂 please tell me someone else has noticed 😂
It's so annoying! You really notice it more too when you can't see her face because she smacks her lips before saying it. Bugs the life out of me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Do you think the ASA have told her she needs to go through each room and highlight what Items have been gifted to her. If she has it will be a long week for her.... 😛
that Still doesn’t mean she can use the ‘it’s monday night my hinches Allmost the weekend guys’ line though 😤😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think her whole house at this point is one big ad, so to save time maybe she should get a great big #ad like the 1 million followers letters. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wondering how long it'll take until jamie has enough of his princess and want a queen😂she seems so 'woe is me' ALL the time. She comes across as so draining

Reactions: 8
HAHAHAHAHAHA like you’d bleeping admit to that you cretin 😂😂😂😂😂 unbelievable. New level of mind blowing 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Watching her first saved stories she could actually talk like a normal person, now HA she has to make a HA stupid HA laugh every time she says something HA 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I genuinely don’t understand why people have an issue with her advertising household items! I love it! I’m not stupid enough to buy every single thing that she advertises. I look at my budget first , space in my house and if I have a genuine need for it I buy. What’s with the nonsense of reporting to the ASA? Don’t you all have better things to do?Grown up and get jobs.p.s I’m not a hincher I’m my own person . Don’t need nobody to tell me how to clean my house. Ya’ll just bitter cos you don’t get free stuff 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Open your own home accounts and maybe one day you’ll be brand ambassadors. Life’s too short to be bitter . Be happy. Night
i Have my own home account, I don’t want to be a ‘brand ambassador’ I’d rather work hard and buy my own tit then be gifted everything in sight and I set up my home account to share my Reno project ...not to become famous

Also ....why make an account just to tell everyone on here not to be bitter :) rather pointless and calling your self ‘gossiplover’ ...ironic 👋🏼👋🏼

(For the record if anyone on here does get gifted things ...that’s great for you :) just my opinion )

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.