Mrs Hinch #26 Meals in jugs, brand ambassador plugs, the hinch army really are mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop the bloody press!!
We've had a ebayer, been shown the ebayer, seen the ebayer in action and still no swipe up!!!
Me thinks there are crisis talks somewhere about how to tell the army that we aren't in fact all in this together, and that lil miss liar liar I'll set something on fire (eventually) has been scamming them all for thousands and lining her already bulging pockets.
It'll take them a while as clearly it will have to be as confusing as the #ad #notad tit so they don't actually realise what their queen is doing
Oooo the ‘ lil miss liar liar I’ll set something on fire (eventually) really tickled me 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Correct me if I am wrong but I have never seen her use “aff” before... maybe she will clarify what it means to her “hinchers” (shudder) 🤔
Never, not once. Shes a whole section in her highlights dedicated to swipe ups and not one was #AFF.. all of which I sent to ASA. It will be interesting to see if she addresses it
Annoys me she provides links for stuff she's never used properly!
Exactly, but she's got to get her money back asap so no time to actually test it

Reactions: 8
Also a step too far maybe with the video of her bump? Poor taste.
I didn’t see that - maybe I’m looking at the wrong account! 😳
Annoys me she provides links for stuff she's never used properly!
Well I posted that wrong (technophobe!) I meant to comment about the bump video going too far. I haven’t seen that so maybe i am looking at the wrong Hinch account 😳

Reactions: 1
All the talk of birthing balls on the just makes me think of this. If you know you know

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Maybe it should be one about not needing all the crap to clean and reverting back to natural cleaning and a bit of a piss take. The dog camera has just turned up. You can down load an app called puppy cam that does the same thing. I even have a golden cocker spaniel apart from mine is walked on the beach, in the woods, not over weight and clipped so he is comfy not too hot.

I would love to recreate a comedy where I go into a restaurant, clean the table and put all the plates to one side and get out a jug and tongs from my bag. Now that would be comedy gold!
Why does she need a camera to watch the birds and her dog when she is at home all day. At least for once she has tried something before the swipe up that’s some kind of progress.

Reactions: 17
I bounced on a ball when I was in early labour and that was only because I’d bought the bloody thing in my first pregnancy . I didn’t bounce before that , why is she doing this?

Christ , she’s odd.

NYX cosmetics, sold in Boots as is Maybelline, what is she looking for I wonder?

Reactions: 17
Correct me if I am wrong but I have never seen her use “aff” before... maybe she will clarify what it means to her “hinchers” (shudder) 🤔
Yep never seen it before, it is only this week since a few instagrammers have been voicing their opinions and pointing facts out that she has started to panic.

If you read the ebay affiliate pages they talk about how much an affiliate gets from ebay per item sold and for household and garden items it was 70% when the swipe up is used. On top of that if the person who used to swipe to purchase advertised item returns to ebay she gets a percentage of that too. On top of that if any new accounts or reactivated accounts buy an item using her swipe up it is a 200% commission she gets. So the minimum an affiliate will earn is about £500 a year but the higher the value the more money they get.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
An ENTIRE day plugging Elbow grease and she claims it isn’t an ad... give over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.