Mrs Hinch #26 Meals in jugs, brand ambassador plugs, the hinch army really are mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had a flash back when Mrs Hinch did an ebay Swipe Up for the Wonder Veggie Slicer and was so excited about it as she was going to learn how to cook meals herself lol

I haven't seen her slice a veggie since, apart from show the machine! She didn't even then. (the peppers don't count, they are rare and far between plus she uses Jamie and a knife) But where is that tat? She has no space in her kitchen to store it! She sold the store out too.

It would be interesting to do a month's tally on her Swipe Ups. It's a lot and it's all gimmicky rubbish, money wasters. Not for her of course they make her lots of money.

The best time was last year, she averaged 11 swipe ups per day!!

When we started to out her here, she suddenly stopped doing any for a week!

Now she does them but tries to hide them more :rolleyes: I think she's also run out of ideas. I think the initial toilet stamp was the low point. She's literally sold everything in the house inc the walls, floors and everything in between! She even did a link to the company that gave her that luxury bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just had a flash back when Mrs Hinch did an ebay Swipe Up for the Wonder Veggie Slicer and was so excited about it as she was going to learn how to cook meals herself lol

I haven't seen her slice a veggie since, apart from show the machine! She didn't even then. (the peppers don't count, they are rare and far between plus she uses Jamie and a knife) But where is that tat? She has no space in her kitchen to store it! She sold the store out too.

It would be interesting to do a month's tally on her Swipe Ups. It's a lot and it's all gimmicky rubbish, money wasters. Not for her of course they make her lots of money :)
She reminds me of someone on a shopping channel. Shows you something once. How to use it and then it’s gone and on to the next item

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The putting back of the items is going to be so well orchestrated to list and tag EVERY product that is gifted and AD with swipe ups. Not a genuine “kitchen Hinch” at all. Just a big old sell sell sell.

Reactions: 13
Bit of a random observation but why does she have a dining room table when they never seem to eat from it?
They always eat off the sofa 🤔.
Just another place to stash her ebay buys i guess 🙄.

Reactions: 17
An ENTIRE day plugging Elbow grease and she claims it isn’t an ad... give over.
Of course she works for them. She won't give free promotion to a company. Put more honestly, they are paying her to promote them today. She knows the ASA can't check her bank account and see how much and how often they pay her.

The Elbow Grease company even gave her a customized bottle with Elvis on it as she calls it. All the companies who work with her, gift her things to say thank you for choosing to work with them. She mostly denies money changes hands for her to do so (apart from today, and even then it's half truths! The ASA must despair!) but now it's out there, what we've been saying all along. That those pics of products in full view and in weird places are because she is paid to show and ultimately sell them.

Look at all the companies who send her things to try and she doesn't feature them. Look at the lady who hand made her a mini Henry the spaniel and she never aknowledged it.

You have to pay through the nose if you want a mention on her insta. She's making hay while the sun shines.

The only problem she has, is how to keep coming off as authentic and genuine, when every day it becomes harder to conceal it, and this forum has been here since the start spilling the truths she tries so hard to hide from her shopping fans.

Right now she's had her hand forced and the wind is blowing right through, even her most loyal of Hinchers can and will see what she's doing. The lying words can't hide her #ADs and #AFFs or her admitting she is working for, and in the pocket of a cleaning chemical mega industry.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
No #ad on her ikea pots, Lakeland board... her eBay ivy.. tagging her mates cookie jar page. Her selling is just relentless. 🙄🤥

Reactions: 13
I always said I’d be crap in sales because if someone told me no I’d be like ‘okay thanks for coming’ but apparently it’s piss easy! Just act like you’re not selling. I’m in the wrong job, why am I working stupid shifts and having my days off cancelled when I can become an influencer?!

Reactions: 22
Watching her latest stories is funny. Shes done nothing all week cos shes so poorly. Jamie is now there and all of a sudden the kitchen needs a wipe down.
No love, what you've done is list everything in your kitchen and where you've got it, what is no longer available and put hashtags on your gifted items.
Talk about backtrack and cover up.
Shall we expect to see this miraculous recovery and sudden blitz on every room...?

Reactions: 18
I bounced on a ball when I was in early labour and that was only because I’d bought the bloody thing in my first pregnancy . I didn’t bounce before that , why is she doing this?

Christ , she’s odd.

NYX cosmetics, sold in Boots as is Maybelline, what is she looking for I wonder?
To be fair I bounced on mine from about 34 weeks. I had SPD and it helped relieve the pain

Reactions: 6
Watching her latest stories is funny. Shes done nothing all week cos shes so poorly. Jamie is now there and all of a sudden the kitchen needs a wipe down.
No love, what you've done is list everything in your kitchen and where you've got it, what is no longer available and put hashtags on your gifted items.
Shall we expect to see this miraculous recovery and sudden blitz on every room...?
Think my eyeballs will bleed if we have to see EVERY item named and labelled as ad and gifted in every room.
Saying that- will be interesting if she remembers where she says she got stuff from. Yesterday she said she got her toilet box from eBay, she didn’t- she got them from b&m... then conveniently linked them to b&m in the next frame after a “kind hincher” messaged her about them.

Reactions: 10
FINALLY! Fell behind on about last 5 pages of thread 24. By the time I caught up I was at the end of 25 🤣🤣

Back for now. Interesting read so much I can’t even comment lol

Reactions: 11
An ENTIRE day plugging Elbow grease and she claims it isn’t an ad... give over.
She has just stuck herself right in as she has posted a vid cleaning her kitchen with a personalised elbow grease bottle. Which means the company sent her it which is a gift so that means she should be posting an #AD stuck herself right in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Do you think the ASA have told her she needs to go through each room and highlight what Items have been gifted to her. If she has it will be a long week for her.... 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She JUST tagged it as gifted.
But she then used a minkey to wipe down so surely that should also say add as she posted ad with minkey yesterday. Did she not go to some Dunelm day or has had gifts from them so by her explanation about using ad because she has been to an event surely her flowers and vase in her kitchen should then say AD. She has dug herself a bit of a hole with her own explanation.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.