Mrs Hinch #26 Meals in jugs, brand ambassador plugs, the hinch army really are mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a bit random but if anyone remembers a few months ago The Organised Mom made a few posts about internet trolls I think either before that or during that post (Gemma took a break for a few days) she mentioned Mrs Hinch but in a low-key kind of way. I felt bad for her and sent her a message of support because I like her methods and find her genuine.

I didnā€™t know until a few days ago about this place and people ā€˜exposingā€™ what the Hinch account/brand actually is.

Are there threads about TOM here is she also up to dodgy stuff?

Reactions: 1
Why lie about it? It's clearly obvious it's not the filter, she's just not washed her bloody make up off šŸ¤®
Zoflora soaked cotton pads will sort that right out šŸ˜‚ gives a whole new dimension to the ā€œacid tonersā€ her Dettol mate Caroline Hirons is always going on about

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's like they're just waiting for a devastating house fire to happen!šŸ™„View attachment 18043
Thatā€™s funny how P & G specifically said in a reply about Lenor, that they canā€™t recommend using it for anything else than what it is meant for, and also they canā€™t guarantee itā€™s safety!

Oh please nooooo....so cringey.... It will be like Katie Price and Peter Andre šŸ¤¢......theyā€™ll want a recording contract...maybe theyā€™re begging for it šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
This is a bit random but if anyone remembers a few months ago The Organised Mom made a few posts about internet trolls I think either before that or during that post (Gemma took a break for a few days) she mentioned Mrs Hinch but in a low-key kind of way. I felt bad for her and sent her a message of support because I like her methods and find her genuine.

I didnā€™t know until a few days ago about this place and people ā€˜exposingā€™ what the Hinch account/brand actually is.

Love TOMM. šŸ‘

Reactions: 9
Someone really needs to tell her that just coz a couple people say your funny... doesnā€™t mean you actually are šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
All these bloody posts she shares, either praising her or trying to get sympathy.
Maybe she's using her own affiliates now - the Hinch brand pays them to praise her. Wouldn't put it past her.

Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s grinding on my tits now an for this reason..I too got sucked in an went an brought a shark hoover fortunatly i can afford to without getting into debt as they are not bloody cheap...when speaking to the guy in the shop he told me DO NOT put any powder down an hoover it up because if ur hoover breaks they wonā€™t touch it, it states in sharks warranty that if used with these products ur warranty isnā€™t covered. Why isnā€™t she telling people this?
Maybe her new ā€˜safety advisorā€™ can advise her on that šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I've never heard a bad word said about TOMM and I'd be surprised if there was honestly.

Reactions: 13
I've never heard a bad word said about TOMM and I'd be surprised if there was honestly.
Yeah general consensus seems to be that Gem is great. I think there was a thread but it wasn't hugely axtive and the worst that was said was her dancing is cringy if I remember rightly.

As far as Iā€™ve seen no you can tell from the Tom account and all the plans and stuff she does for free and the lack of swipe ups. Iā€™ve only seen good things about Tom she uctualy helping people who have mental health issues.

Reactions: 14
Can anyone remember if the begging goat has EVER gone a whole day without putting a swipe up or showing AD in her stories or anything that's making her Ā£Ā£Ā£? I certainly can't and it pisses me right off that she's so devious and thinks about what every post can do for her bank account. The lies arw becoming more blatant everyday eg the Gretel eye make up filter and she now seems to be going into 'oh tit they're cottoning onto me mode'. Wish we could wake up and the bleeping Hinch was just a bad dream šŸ¤¬šŸšŸ˜“

Has anyone noticed how controlling & bossy she is towards Jamie? The way she talks to him when sheā€™s doing a story

Reactions: 15
Do you not realise that by calling her a bleep and accusing her of doing drugs youā€™re actually playing right into her hands and giving her the authority to label you a troll whether you made a decent point before that or not? Youā€™re giving her ammo for sympathy. Why canā€™t people just stick to the facts? Thereā€™s more than enough questionable stuff going on without resorting to speculating about drug use. And sheā€™s right, it is defamatory. I think Iā€™ve made some decent posts here but Iā€™m not sure I can continue posting alongside some people who canā€™t help themselves or stick to the facts. Iā€™m starting to lose interest now. This is why everyone with a critical opinion gets labelled a troll because some numpties dont know where the line is
Stick to the facts stay on your page and nobody can accuse you of anything. I keep on saying it do not go onto her page or message her as it will be seen as harassment, do not get personal it is the brand that is being discussed and the need for transparency.
That Instagram account! I thought it was going to be more funny, tongue in cheek but itā€™s a witch hunt. I certainly do not condone that.
What instagram account?

Has anyone else noticed that a lot of the hinch fans who join tattle to post one comment defending the Hinchmeister, calling us trolls etc do so quite late in the evening? Not every time - but often enough to notice.

It's a weird coincidence that it's often just after MH signs off her stories with her Goodnight Hinchers message that we get some nutjob pop their head over the parapet, throw in their little whine, then run away again.

It's almost as though someone finishes on Insta for the night then feels a bit bored and wanders over to tattle.

Hmmm, wonder who it could be???

ATB Huns
It is so that they can report back to their Lord and master that they have done her bidding.

Reactions: 9
Stick to the facts stay on your page and nobody can accuse you of anything. I keep on saying it do not go onto her page or message her as it will be seen as harassment, do not get personal it is the brand that is being discussed and the need for transparency.

What instagram account?
Totally unhinched

Reactions: 1
Maybe she needs to read her own statement on advertising again. It was that confusing even she can't understand it and stick to the rules
Itā€™s strange sheā€™s writing on the story image when many big influencers can choose to have it written at the top of the story ā€œin paid partnership with....ā€ the same as it says the filter at the top. Or is it a loop hole that sheā€™s an ambassador who is paid and not paid for certain stories? She seems to of made it more blurred than clarity about what sheā€™s selling x

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.