Mrs Hinch #26 Meals in jugs, brand ambassador plugs, the hinch army really are mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was in bed the other morning saying she couldn’t get up for whatever reason she gave. I’m tone deaf with her now. Yet she had her eye makeup on and today said she doesn’t wear it to bed. You Soph are a lier either way then.

Reactions: 8
Hi everyone 👋 So I’ve been a lurker for a while, and like many of you, I was once totally hooked. I never had a narnia, but did get into buying more products than I needed. I really really liked Sophie/Mrs Hinch, I found her down to earth, funny, and relatable and for a while I did become a little obsessed with ‘hinching’ my loos. I had some trouble with severe anxiety last year and the fact that she mentioned she’d suffered from it, and that’s how she got into ‘hinching’, well, that sealed the deal for me.

I don’t even know how I came across Tattle tbh, but recently I feel like I’ve had my eyes opened to what’s going on behind the scenes. I’d go between thinking ‘the ads are too much’, to ‘but she’s not hurting anyone...’ and back and forth. I thought that some people were too invested in bringing her down, imagine having threads and threads about you on here. I’d be horrified. I thought it probably wasn’t as bad as some people said, and she was making a living - who would turn such opportunities down? However - that all changed when I saw her blatantly LIE about the eyeliner smudging on Gretel. If she can lie so easily... smh - it just rolled off her tongue. I checked the Gretel highlight to be sure after another poster mentioned it, and they were right!! I couldn’t believe it. Can’t believe it now. You start to notice things but you push them away for a while. Well now, I feel like if she can lie about something so trivial, she can absolutely lie about ads and everything else. It’s like I can’t unsee it now... and tonight about the garden furniture for eBay. Who asked?!!? It’s so transparent to me now - it’s awful. So yeah, it’s all got a bit out of control now. And I wanted to post because I actually think that I’ve finally seen the light. I wish her no ill will whatsoever, but surely she must have a conscious. Perhaps she’s entered into all these lucrative contracts and now doesn’t have a choice but to constantly post and do all the ads, and does feel bad but can’t do anything about it. I don’t know. But my rose tinted specs have fallen off and have smashed to bits.

Hi everyone 👋 So I’ve been a lurker for a while, and like many of you, I was once totally hooked. I never had a narnia, but did get into buying more products than I needed. I really really liked Sophie/Mrs Hinch, I found her down to earth, funny, and relatable and for a while I did become a little obsessed with ‘hinching’ my loos. I had some trouble with severe anxiety last year and the fact that she mentioned she’d suffered from it, and that’s how she got into ‘hinching’, well, that sealed the deal for me.

I don’t even know how I came across Tattle tbh, but recently I feel like I’ve had my eyes opened to what’s going on behind the scenes. I’d go between thinking ‘the ads are too much’, to ‘but she’s not hurting anyone...’ and back and forth. I thought that some people were too invested in bringing her down, imagine having threads and threads about you on here. I’d be horrified. I thought it probably wasn’t as bad as some people said, and she was making a living - who would turn such opportunities down? However - that all changed when I saw her blatantly LIE about the eyeliner smudging on Gretel. If she can lie so easily... smh - it just rolled off her tongue. I checked the Gretel highlight to be sure after another poster mentioned it, and they were right!! I couldn’t believe it. Can’t believe it now. You start to notice things but you push them away for a while. Well now, I feel like if she can lie about something so trivial, she can absolutely lie about ads and everything else. It’s like I can’t unsee it now... and tonight about the garden furniture for eBay. Who asked?!!? It’s so transparent to me now - it’s awful. So yeah, it’s all got a bit out of control now. And I wanted to post because I actually think that I’ve finally seen the light. I wish her no ill will whatsoever, but surely she must have a conscious. Perhaps she’s entered into all these lucrative contracts and now doesn’t have a choice but to constantly post and do all the ads, and does feel bad but can’t do anything about it. I don’t know. But my rose tinted specs have fallen off and have smashed to bits.
Conscience*

Reactions: 33

Conscience*
Hi 👋🏼👋🏼 I was a lurker for a while and then Almost threw up and cringed when she called the unborn baby ‘handsomes ‘ so I finally joined and haven’t looked back 😂
The ‘smudging’ thing really has rubbed me up the wrong way too 👀👀

Reactions: 20

Conscience*
Hello. Yup it sure does open your eyes doesn’t it .... I can’t bear the transparency. How can anyone fall for it !

Reactions: 8
She said earlier the Gretel filter made it look like her eye liner was smudged, but when she’s used the same filter this evening it’s not smudged 🤔

You lot need a life lol you actually are signing up to a website just to all get together & talk bad about somebody anonymously. Are you over the age of 12? Cos if so, you need to re evaluate your life.
As has been said to many others, if you are a Hinch fan, feel free to start your own thread in the rave section. If you are Mrs Hinch herself, your bed sheets need washing, ATB.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
You lot need a life lol you actually are signing up to a website just to all get together & talk bad about somebody anonymously. Are you over the age of 12? Cos if so, you need to re evaluate your life.
And yet you signed up too 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
You need to re-evaluate your grammar first

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So, what your saying is, its ok for you to join anonymously and "talk bad" about Tattle members, but not ok for Tattle members to talk bad about Mrs Hinch?

Reactions: 32
Has anyone else noticed that a lot of the hinch fans who join tattle to post one comment defending the Hinchmeister, calling us trolls etc do so quite late in the evening? Not every time - but often enough to notice.

It's a weird coincidence that it's often just after MH signs off her stories with her Goodnight Hinchers message that we get some nutjob pop their head over the parapet, throw in their little whine, then run away again.

It's almost as though someone finishes on Insta for the night then feels a bit bored and wanders over to tattle.

Hmmm, wonder who it could be???

ATB Huns

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Has anyone else noticed that a lot of the hinch fans who join tattle to post one comment defending the Hinchmeister, calling us trolls etc do so quite late in the evening? Not every time - but often enough to notice.

It's a weird coincidence that it's often just after MH signs off her stories with her Goodnight Hinchers message that we get some nutjob pop their head over the parapet, throw in their little whine, then run away again.

It's almost as though someone finishes on Insta for the night then feels a bit bored and wanders over to tattle.

Hmmm, wonder who it could be???

ATB Huns
Yep, late in the evening, posts once, tells Tattle how to suck eggs, then poof, disappears. Still not got a single Hinch fan to start a rave thread ;)

Reactions: 19
Hi 👋🏼👋🏼 I was a lurker for a while and then Almost threw up and cringed when she called the unborn baby ‘handsomes ‘ so I finally joined and haven’t looked back 😂
The ‘smudging’ thing really has rubbed me up the wrong way too 👀👀
I went back and watched that smudging thing... she’s disgusting! A bared face liar! I hope the hinchers clock that, it’s true that lie rolled of the tongue so easily
(She’ll prob delete it now)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I went back and watched that smudging thing... she’s disgusting! A bared face liar! I hope the hinchers clock that, it’s true that lie rolled of the tongue so easily
(She’ll prob delete it now)
Why lie about it? It's clearly obvious it's not the filter, she's just not washed her bloody make up off 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone really needs to tell her that just coz a couple people say your funny... doesn’t mean you actually are 🤦🏽‍♀️
All these bloody posts she shares, either praising her or trying to get sympathy.

Reactions: 16
Someone really needs to tell her that just coz a couple people say your funny... doesn’t mean you actually are 🤦🏽‍♀️
All these bloody posts she shares, either praising her or trying to get sympathy.
She's about as funny as a fart in a space suit. Her false HA and laugh in her stories is beginning to grind my gears

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s grinding on my tits now an for this reason..I too got sucked in an went an brought a shark hoover fortunatly i can afford to without getting into debt as they are not bloody cheap...when speaking to the guy in the shop he told me DO NOT put any powder down an hoover it up because if ur hoover breaks they won’t touch it, it states in sharks warranty that if used with these products ur warranty isn’t covered. Why isn’t she telling people this? She might just get sent a new one if hers breaks but these people forking out hundreds of pounds won’t be!! She comes across like a spoilt child an I noticed it with the sewing machine first as if she purposely brought a cheap shite one so someone would send her a nice expensive one an then I noticed she does it a lot like her cif wipes are running out an her loo boxes are sold out everywhere ‘please send me some’ beg it twit. She needs to stop throwing the word ‘bully’ about Iv seen comments of people just purely warning not to use certain things an her ‘hinchers’ jump on them like a rash the things they say are disgusting she never ever pulls that up? Why? That’s also bullying espicially when 10 others join in an attack one person just trying to help. They all should be blocked if she’s against it.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.