Mrs Hinch #26 Meals in jugs, brand ambassador plugs, the hinch army really are mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do I watch the live between Real Housewife of Herts and Clean Honest Living? Can't see it on their Instagram pages... but then again I have no clue how Instagram works most of the time!

Reactions: 2
I’m sure you’re not stupid and you just bought into the hype. I’m so sorry I didn’t mean that her followers are stupid, I just meant that most people will see her videos and realise that what she is showing is an ad especially with the way she shows the products she’s using. So I didn’t get why she’s making such a fuss about putting the hashtags up

Reactions: 4
Oh ffs, the latest stories.

Her and Jamie’s family went out for a...... meal.

She’s sitting on the egg chair and left the cover.... on.

Reactions: 10
Oh ffs, the latest stories.

Her and Jamie’s family went out for a...... meal.

She’s sitting on the egg chair and left the cover.... on.

And karaoke both as gretel because they are ‘relatable’ again.

Note the “everyone’s messaged me about he table again guys so here’s the swipe up with the Ad placed to look like it’s part of the image and no AFF on it” link.

Reactions: 12
This is the clearest I have seen. But not what Sophie Hinch is doing. Thank you for this post . [QUOTE="zeatrix83, post: 2306

How do I watch the live between Real Housewife of Herts and Clean Honest Living? Can't see it on their Instagram pages... but then again I have no clue how Instagram works most of the time!
I'm not too sure but I think it's the pink circle you can see to watch the stories?

Reactions: 1
Questioning someone’s behaviour or making a negative comment about someone is not trolling!!! Sending her abuse is trolling. I’m sick of shady bastards crying troll!!

I’m surprised it’s taken her this long to start heavily hinting that she wants free cosmetics.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
WHY(!!!) when she says ‘we’ve been for a meal’ does she shake her head at meal ?

Not sure if the ‘Gretal ‘ filter is making it worse
But it’s really bothering me !

Reactions: 11
Did anyone notice when she was talking about her table being from eBay she made a point of saying she was dubious of buying it from there at first...more proof that she definitely has been reading here as there was the screenshot showing her asking where she can buy it from that’s not eBay! It’s so annoying watching her stories now more than ever because everything is a retaliation to stuff on here it’s making me cringe!

That Instagram account! I thought it was going to be more funny, tongue in cheek but it’s a witch hunt. I certainly do not condone that.
I totally agree . I followed yesterday but have now unfollowed . It is private now too .

Reactions: 5
WHY(!!!) when she says ‘we’ve been for a meal’ does she shake her head at meal ?

Not sure if the ‘Gretal ‘ filter is making it worse
But it’s really bothering me !
I know exactly what you mean! She shakes her head and kind of baa’s like a sheep when she says the word! She did it this on another story saying she was ‘going for a showeeeeerrrrr’

She said earlier the Gretel filter made it look like her eye liner was smudged, but when she’s used the same filter this evening it’s not smudged

Reactions: 17
See the way I see it, when I see paid partnership is that its someone being paid either a large one off amount or a monthly fee. Either way I see it as someone getting paid a large amount to promote whatever it is.
When I see brand ambassador, I think they’ve just been gifted the product to promote it.

Its so confusing for the followers/customers

Reactions: 4
Haha yes !!! And it’s not smudged on ‘mr hinch’ either weird that

But I noticed the shower thing too, it’s those little things that just

Reactions: 11
That’s exactly what I thought!! She thinks everyone’s a mug

Reactions: 5
Bit of a random observation but why does she have a dining room table when they never seem to eat from it?
They always eat off the sofa .
Just another place to stash her ebay buys i guess .
Should be a real mum and use it to store her washing

Reactions: 30
First time tattler here . I normally spend hours trying to catch up on everything

Anyway apologises if this has already been mentioned but doesn’t MH not have an outdoor washing line?! Massive garden and lawn! Can’t beat line dried washing but then again why do it that way when you spray it with lenor and god knows other chemicals to make it smell fresh

Reactions: 9

I would be surprised about her going for make up deals. Surely any decent brand would not want someone that can only be seen using a filter.

Reactions: 8
No I think she just tumble dries everything! Her electric bill must be HUGE!!

Reactions: 7
“Guys I’ve not had a chance to read many messages but a few of you have asked me about my garden table and chairs” OMG SO TRANSPARENT! Oh and the next page is a swipe up!!
Such a coincidence that out of all the 100’s of messages she received she manages to read the ones she can make money on!!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.