Mrs Hinch #26 Meals in jugs, brand ambassador plugs, the hinch army really are mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never had the breathing issue so was genuinely wondering. I ate everything in the beginning and barely anything towards the end too and I have never made assumptions about her eating habits or weight because we just don't know do we
Also once the baby drops you’ll be able to breathe better and have more room in your stomach too, that’s only once the baby has dropped tho so I’m the very later stages

Reactions: 4
Hate to admit a mistake on my part, but after some googling Cif is Unilever, not P&G. Not sure if that might make a difference...?
Please someone tell me she doesn't have the upper hand 😫
But shes previously been gifted cif products so should still be highlighted

Reactions: 6
I never had the breathing issue so was genuinely wondering. I ate everything in the beginning and barely anything towards the end too and I have never made assumptions about her eating habits or weight because we just don't know do we
I think it will depend how you carry. My first it didn't bother me at all, my second I couldnt breath and developed a cough in late stage where my diaphragm was squished. The cough disappeared as soon as I gave birth, and my third I was just a bit breathless.
Mumsnet moment over 😂

Why does she sound so out of breath? Is it pregnancy or are the chemicals starting to take affect
As others have said, this can happen in the later stages of pregnancy, as baby is getting bigger and squishing your insides but if you are anaemic (not saying she is), it can also make you breathless.

Reactions: 3
I think she works with every company she mentions, inc Boots. Her story that her Hinchers recommended the Boots own rubbish items (which then sold out) and her gushing how quickly her box of Boots items arrived was too insincere for me.

Also someone posted that a friends business who make really nice bags already packed for baby arrival were sent to Mrs Hinch in at timely manner, rammed with everything she needs and good quality, but she hasn't mentioned it. It even had a hospital bag. She didn't need think of anything!

So she didn't need to buy big nipple pad from Boots own (that most people are saying are rubbish quality) So that's why I think that was already a paid job.

Jmo though.

On the drugs part of it, nothing would surprise me. I used to work in Sales and at least 5 people I worked with snorted, it's more common than ppl think sadly. One guy I worked with had major stomach issues because of it and was always in and out of hospital and gaunt af. I don't know what Mrs Hinch is doing or not doing, and I don't care. All I see is someone who enjoys ruining her health, and good luck to her! Couldn't care less. My thoughts are with her fans and ex fans who have been hurt / will be hurt in the future by her actions :( The Hinch can hurt herself in various ways until the cows come home, I'm past caring. She blocked me last year for caring, so that's the end of my sympathy! :)

All I know is she's done a whole bunch of AD's again today and shown a bunch of Gifted items and she's still not sticking to the rules.

Think that's one in the face for the ASA, she seems to think that way. Instead of thinking it's right to be transparent for my fans, she auto seems the ASA as the enemy. Strange childish woman!

Also nothing to do with anything, but that one crooked weird plait bothered me so much today haha. WHY. Shes a 'trained hairdresser' right. I can plait my long hair both sides no problem even when I was doubled up with a twisted gut a few years ago. Why am I surprised she can't even plait evenly lol There's a way to make them look a bit messy, but that was ridiculous lol It looked like 1 had broke it's spine and I couldn't stop staring & didn't hear a word of her inane babble lmao

On the topic of people trying to find out who we are, LOL

I'm here with a fake ID, that's changed in the past and back to this one, I've got a fake instagram, and my email to this is also fake. Trying to find out the real identities of people is a thankless task and a huge waste of time when everything's incognito. Mrs Hinch would do well to take note, instead of blocking fans, ranting about trolls, reading everything out there and constantly fighting against the rules and the ASA, put that time towards your baby and your well being. The last month or so are so important.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I didn't watch the live last night with RHOH and CHL... is it worth going back and watching?

I think she works with every company she mentions, inc Boots. Her story that her Hinchers recommended the Boots own rubbish items (which then sold out) and her gushing how quickly her box of Boots items arrived was too insincere for me.

Also someone posted that a friends business who make really nice bags already packed for baby arrival were sent to Mrs Hinch in at timely manner, rammed with everything she needs and good quality, but she hasn't mentioned it. It even had a hospital bag. She didn't need think of anything!

All I know is she's done a whole bunch of AD's again today and shown a bunch of Gifted items and she's still not sticking to the rules.

Think that's one in the face for the ASA, she seems to think that way. Instead of thinking it's right to be transparent for my fans, she auto seems the ASA as the enemy. Strange childish woman!
We'll never know who she works with, shes too sly and knows it. Guess the only to know is to ask the companies that she mentions, but would they be honest and admit it? I would guess they had to, but doesnt mean they would.

I honestly hope she carries on flouting the rules. It's going to do my tits in, but I'm not mentioning it here anymore. I'll screenshot and send to the ASA as I see it. I'm not helping her to attempt to cover her back (we all know she looks here and will correct the behaviour to a point). I'll be keeping everything crossed that they either lump her with an Instagram ban or fine her to the hills. Only hitting her in her pocket and a published statement on the ASA page calling her out will stop her. I hope they do their worst to her

Reactions: 16
Reckon she's angling for an elbow grease partnership now. She never cleans her worktops with it, only windowsills!

I would avoid that totally_unhinched page if I were you. It's obviously been set up to work out who tattlers are by someone we are not allowed to mention on here! 🙄
Thanks for the heads up, I was going to follow. Glad I didn’t now!

What I don’t understand (and please someone enlighten me) is why any of them are so bothered about putting #ad #gifted etc? I mean no one who watches is stupid so it’s obvious that whatever they are touting is an ad so why not just put the hashtag instead of being like a petulant toddler who doesn’t want to put their shoes on 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Reckon she's angling for an elbow grease partnership now. She never cleans her worktops with it, only windowsills!
When she wiped down her already clean kettle and splash backs with it, it was so pointless using such a harsh chemical on something already clean

Reactions: 7
What I don’t understand (and please someone enlighten me) is why any of them are so bothered about putting #ad #gifted etc? I mean no one who watches is stupid so it’s obvious that whatever they are touting is an ad so why not just put the hashtag instead of being like a petulant toddler who doesn’t want to put their shoes on 🤷🏻‍♀️
Gotta stay relatable and girl next door babes! Little ol’ Me doesn’t make money from innocent people 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Gotta stay relatable and girl next door babes! Little ol’ Me doesn’t make money from innocent people 🤷🏼‍♀️
Ahh ok, I get it. Still will probably always baffle me but if that’s how she wants to be then she needs to be prepared for the backlash when people find out what she’s really up to.

Ahh ok, I get it. Still will probably always baffle me but if that’s how she wants to be then she needs to be prepared for the backlash when people find out what she’s really up to.
She’s trying to dumb it down to make out she doesn’t understand how it works herself because she never expected her account to blow up like it did and doesn’t receive payment for anything. She ‘buys stuff herself, look here’s the order history’

Reactions: 7
That Instagram account! I thought it was going to be more funny, tongue in cheek but it’s a witch hunt. I certainly do not condone that.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.